Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111
@Niharike @Supremacy @Angu15 @Pai @Uniformshark @hat17 @Tangaroa

Hey 'y'all! Just wanted to give you a heads up that it doesn't look like any further pre-orders will be made for Wildling, so I'm closing it up and will be taking payments for it now. 1-way crossroads is preferred, but I understand if you messaging is necessary. As a reminder, the price for this skincent is 800g.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thank you!

Note: If you also signed up for Darkling, that will unfortunately have to be released at a later time since I have less for that sign up. If you would like, I can keep you on the list for that skincent so that when it is ready to print you can be alerted (and thus the first to know).
@Niharike @Supremacy @Angu15 @Pai @Uniformshark @hat17 @Tangaroa

Hey 'y'all! Just wanted to give you a heads up that it doesn't look like any further pre-orders will be made for Wildling, so I'm closing it up and will be taking payments for it now. 1-way crossroads is preferred, but I understand if you messaging is necessary. As a reminder, the price for this skincent is 800g.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thank you!

Note: If you also signed up for Darkling, that will unfortunately have to be released at a later time since I have less for that sign up. If you would like, I can keep you on the list for that skincent so that when it is ready to print you can be alerted (and thus the first to know).
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@TxTiger @Taerar @Maye @BloodyBunny @pooses @SarcasticHawke @Kookaburra @Supremacy

Morning!

This is a ping for Gold Elixir

I am closing the list early due to personal preference, and the slowness of my shop at the moment. That means I'm taking payments up front before PA to ensure that I can purchase a blueprint. As a reminder, the price for this re-print is 600g.

Thank you for understanding, let me know if this is a problem!
@TxTiger @Taerar @Maye @BloodyBunny @pooses @SarcasticHawke @Kookaburra @Supremacy

Morning!

This is a ping for Gold Elixir

I am closing the list early due to personal preference, and the slowness of my shop at the moment. That means I'm taking payments up front before PA to ensure that I can purchase a blueprint. As a reminder, the price for this re-print is 600g.

Thank you for understanding, let me know if this is a problem!
@Soro I would love a slot for Gold Elixir, but would need a few days to gather funds. Would that be ok?
@Soro I would love a slot for Gold Elixir, but would need a few days to gather funds. Would that be ok?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

That's no problem! I'll keep you on the list for Gold Elixir, send the payment when you are able.

Thanks!
@SarcasticHawke

That's no problem! I'll keep you on the list for Gold Elixir, send the payment when you are able.

Thanks!
@Soro i need abit of time to gather payment, but i should be able to send it in the next 2 days!
@Soro i need abit of time to gather payment, but i should be able to send it in the next 2 days!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Soro I bought an accent a while ago from you which I love <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24725523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247256/24725523_350.png[/img] [/url] I love the ghost arms and the face with the three eyes ah so lovely wanted to say thank you for a lovely accent~
@Soro

I bought an accent a while ago from you which I love <3

24725523_350.png

I love the ghost arms and the face with the three eyes ah so lovely wanted to say thank you for a lovely accent~
OM0IrHr.png
@pooses No worries! It came up suddenly, so others are taking time to gather gems as well. Thank you!

@Ilesvia Thank you for sharing with me! He looks absolutely lovely, you can really appreciate the arms and snout on him, and that was really clever with the leg scars!
@pooses No worries! It came up suddenly, so others are taking time to gather gems as well. Thank you!

@Ilesvia Thank you for sharing with me! He looks absolutely lovely, you can really appreciate the arms and snout on him, and that was really clever with the leg scars!
@Soro hi, I have been away for quite a while and therefore missed your ping about Solstice.

Did you manage to sell all the copies already?
@Soro hi, I have been away for quite a while and therefore missed your ping about Solstice.

Did you manage to sell all the copies already?
9PswVhS.png
@Soro
Do you still have a copy for Solstice?
I ordered one and now I FINALLY have the gems for it! (:
@Soro
Do you still have a copy for Solstice?
I ordered one and now I FINALLY have the gems for it! (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Eve @Supremacy

Hey y'all! No worries! I'm sorry if I was confusing with my ping, Solstice finally closed with a full list of 10 people. So I'm actually collecting payments now so I may get a blueprint to submit re-prints.

You can send this to me via 1-way crossroads or messaging! (though CR is preferable)
@Eve @Supremacy

Hey y'all! No worries! I'm sorry if I was confusing with my ping, Solstice finally closed with a full list of 10 people. So I'm actually collecting payments now so I may get a blueprint to submit re-prints.

You can send this to me via 1-way crossroads or messaging! (though CR is preferable)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111