Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95
@MightyVildaTilda Yep, I have plenty! I'll set up the CR. :>
@MightyVildaTilda Yep, I have plenty! I'll set up the CR. :>
sig2.png
Hey, general pinglist folk! I have copies of the Wildclaw M accent and the Ridgeback F! A few copies have already gone out to the people who were on the specific pinglists for these accents, but there's still a good few left. c: If you'd like a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one. If you currently can't afford one and need some time to save, let me know and I can set up a private auction. That'll give you one week to come up with the cost, effectively reserving a copy for you. Hope that suits! [center][img]http://s33.postimg.org/7phrtvqan/image.png[/img] [skin=18514] [img]http://s33.postimg.org/b85tom5tr/rb_NEW.png[/img] [skin=18404][/center] ----------------- GENERAL PINGLIST: @arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa @sQld @hemotypewriter @Raskies @Ototo @Axqu @Impception @Nocte @Blackiebelle @xenontrioxide @Xemriss@GlowPen @Fouguri @Condemned @RELYKS @noriaki @Lainer @acorncap @hemotypewriter @Wonszu @needtoscribble @roachchoir @afteraandalasia @Lumen
Hey, general pinglist folk! I have copies of the Wildclaw M accent and the Ridgeback F! A few copies have already gone out to the people who were on the specific pinglists for these accents, but there's still a good few left. c:

If you'd like a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one.

If you currently can't afford one and need some time to save, let me know and I can set up a private auction. That'll give you one week to come up with the cost, effectively reserving a copy for you. Hope that suits!

image.png

rb_NEW.png

GENERAL PINGLIST:

@arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa @sQld @hemotypewriter @Raskies @Ototo @Axqu @Impception @Nocte @Blackiebelle @xenontrioxide @Xemriss@GlowPen @Fouguri @Condemned @RELYKS @noriaki @Lainer @acorncap @hemotypewriter @Wonszu @needtoscribble @roachchoir @afteraandalasia @Lumen
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Are you pinging specific pinglists before general pinglists? Ifso Ill just go through and put myself on every specific pinglist instead of the general one
@KatieOurMatie

Are you pinging specific pinglists before general pinglists? Ifso Ill just go through and put myself on every specific pinglist instead of the general one
Henlo :D
@Condemned Yep, that's what I do! And heh, wow well, if you're planning on grabbing a copy of every accent, then please go right ahead! <:D
@Condemned Yep, that's what I do! And heh, wow well, if you're planning on grabbing a copy of every accent, then please go right ahead! <:D
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

I think you may have missed my previous ping. Could you set up a PA for me for the Wildclaw male accent in gems? :)
@KatieOurMatie

I think you may have missed my previous ping. Could you set up a PA for me for the Wildclaw male accent in gems? :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Oh, woops, I missed that alright! I'll look after that now. Thanks for the reminder :>
@Impception Oh, woops, I missed that alright! I'll look after that now. Thanks for the reminder :>
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Of course! Thank you so much! I'll go grab it now. :D
@KatieOurMatie

Of course! Thank you so much! I'll go grab it now. :D
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
The male imp and the male SD accents are in! If you'd to purchase a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one. If you need a little bit of time to save for one, let me know and I can set up a private auction for you, That will effectively reserve a copy for you for seven days. If you buy a copy, please take the time to remove your name from [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHeF1-Fs877wm3gvtvm3_ChSFBNgDNm5Bk97QgyRUFg/edit]the pinglist![/url] [center][img]https://s31.postimg.org/vrj01u3sb/IMP_M_04.png[/img] [skin=18899] [img]http://s33.postimg.org/ju7553ftr/SD_02.png[/img] [skin=18513][/center] -------- MALE SD: @Veins @Izurude @caelumdeity kush @Rictus @Slee @Kaidonovsky @Morphini @caelumdeity @Rovurr @dilselim @Calavir @Mima @dggeoff MALE IMP: @IveRios @Crocbot @MarvinMcMillian @Crocbot @WreckandRule @Aiden @panopticon - treasure @BadQuinque @Yakko @KanyeRising @DarkOwl @NakashimaMew @Schattenfeuer @AestheticToaster @hemotypewriter @czarcasm @Impception @needtoscribble @dggeoff @Lumen
The male imp and the male SD accents are in!

If you'd to purchase a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one.

If you need a little bit of time to save for one, let me know and I can set up a private auction for you, That will effectively reserve a copy for you for seven days.

If you buy a copy, please take the time to remove your name from the pinglist!

IMP_M_04.png

SD_02.png

MALE SD:
@Veins @Izurude @caelumdeity kush @Rictus @Slee @Kaidonovsky @Morphini @caelumdeity @Rovurr @dilselim @Calavir @Mima @dggeoff

MALE IMP:
@IveRios @Crocbot @MarvinMcMillian @Crocbot @WreckandRule @Aiden @panopticon - treasure @BadQuinque @Yakko @KanyeRising @DarkOwl @NakashimaMew @Schattenfeuer @AestheticToaster @hemotypewriter @czarcasm @Impception @needtoscribble @dggeoff @Lumen
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Could you set up a PA for me for 650K for the Imperial accent? I'll grab it asap! Please and thank you. :)
@KatieOurMatie

Could you set up a PA for me for 650K for the Imperial accent? I'll grab it asap! Please and thank you. :)
@Impception Can do!
@Impception Can do!
sig2.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95