Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95
@KatieOurMatie

Could I be added to the pinglist for the Wildclaw Male one? And please ping me if you make an Imperial accent.

By the way, if I do get this, it'll be with Treasure -- I don't own Paypal and can't buy gems, but I CAN work my butt off and make money from writing. This is the first accent I've seen in a long while and really liked! owo

I do hope there will be several printings, for I may not be able to purchase it the first time around C:
@KatieOurMatie

Could I be added to the pinglist for the Wildclaw Male one? And please ping me if you make an Imperial accent.

By the way, if I do get this, it'll be with Treasure -- I don't own Paypal and can't buy gems, but I CAN work my butt off and make money from writing. This is the first accent I've seen in a long while and really liked! owo

I do hope there will be several printings, for I may not be able to purchase it the first time around C:
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@KatieOurMatie Would it be possible to get a preview of the Ridgeback on this girl please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8684160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86842/8684160_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you so much, best of luck in printing!
@KatieOurMatie
Would it be possible to get a preview of the Ridgeback on this girl please?

8684160_350.png

Thank you so much, best of luck in printing!
@KatieOurMatie oh man I'm usually kinda careful with the whole "missing parts in lineart" thing when it comes to accents and skins but these are nicely done and the ridgeback version could really fit one of my oldest dragons! :O could I get a preview on this lady, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1036192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10362/1036192_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KatieOurMatie

oh man I'm usually kinda careful with the whole "missing parts in lineart" thing when it comes to accents and skins but these are nicely done and the ridgeback version could really fit one of my oldest dragons! :O could I get a preview on this lady, please?

1036192_350.png
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@KatieOurMatie I'd like to be put on one of each of the lists.
@KatieOurMatie I'd like to be put on one of each of the lists.
Y3kY2LN.png
@KatieOurMatie OH MY GOSH YES please add me to this pinglist!!! General pinglist with Wildclaw preference, thanks~
@KatieOurMatie OH MY GOSH YES please add me to this pinglist!!! General pinglist with Wildclaw preference, thanks~
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
Oh these are awesome. Man wish I could afford them all, but could I at least get on the list for the wildclaw male and ridgeback female? Also add me to your general pinglist.
Oh these are awesome. Man wish I could afford them all, but could I at least get on the list for the wildclaw male and ridgeback female? Also add me to your general pinglist.
tumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to5_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to3_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to4_75sq.png
@KatieOurMatie There look awesome! I love the ridgeback one especially. Could you put me on your pinglist please, for when these get printed and for any new stuff you do, etc? :D
@KatieOurMatie There look awesome! I love the ridgeback one especially. Could you put me on your pinglist please, for when these get printed and for any new stuff you do, etc? :D
@Hawkfeather Thank you all so much! You're all great! :D

@SirLeafheart @dggeoff @Cngx @Slee Right! I'll put you all down on the various lists that you've asked for. Thanks so much for your interest!

@RationalParanoia @thesecontexts @Shian @fuuu Thank you all! Could you all please tell me if you want to go for pre-payment slots with gems, or would you rather buy copies of these accents after they've been printed with the option to pay with gems or treasure? If you go for the pre-payment option, it'll bring me one step closer to being able to afford the blueprints for these accents so that'd be quite helpful, but ultimately, it's your decision!

@Vistron Ahh, I'm glad you like them! Well I'm not going anywhere, so if you want to get one, just take your time. c:

@Ambrose and @Harribel @Tetraodon Yes, I fully acknowledge that some of these might not be accepted. I think it all comes down to colour really, which is easily fixed. If that happens, I'll slightly tweak the colours to make them a little paler and less red. I'll then ping the buyers to let them know what's up and to show them the new version of the accent just to make sure that everyone is still on board, and then I'll try submitting it again.
If you want to buy one of these but you're feeling cautious about this happening (And I totally respect that if you are) then I recommend going for a reservation slot instead of a pre-payment one, meaning that you can just buy a copy after the accent has been printed.

@PrincessNight There's been a good bit of interest for these, so in all likelihood I'll be able to do more than one print run! I'll put your name down anyway. c:

@BlackStatic Glad you like! Should I put you down on the reservation list for the two wildclaw accents, then? You won't HAVE TO buy a copy this print run, but you'll get priority whenever you decide to. c:
@Hawkfeather Thank you all so much! You're all great! :D

@SirLeafheart @dggeoff @Cngx @Slee Right! I'll put you all down on the various lists that you've asked for. Thanks so much for your interest!

@RationalParanoia @thesecontexts @Shian @fuuu Thank you all! Could you all please tell me if you want to go for pre-payment slots with gems, or would you rather buy copies of these accents after they've been printed with the option to pay with gems or treasure? If you go for the pre-payment option, it'll bring me one step closer to being able to afford the blueprints for these accents so that'd be quite helpful, but ultimately, it's your decision!

@Vistron Ahh, I'm glad you like them! Well I'm not going anywhere, so if you want to get one, just take your time. c:

@Ambrose and @Harribel @Tetraodon Yes, I fully acknowledge that some of these might not be accepted. I think it all comes down to colour really, which is easily fixed. If that happens, I'll slightly tweak the colours to make them a little paler and less red. I'll then ping the buyers to let them know what's up and to show them the new version of the accent just to make sure that everyone is still on board, and then I'll try submitting it again.
If you want to buy one of these but you're feeling cautious about this happening (And I totally respect that if you are) then I recommend going for a reservation slot instead of a pre-payment one, meaning that you can just buy a copy after the accent has been printed.

@PrincessNight There's been a good bit of interest for these, so in all likelihood I'll be able to do more than one print run! I'll put your name down anyway. c:

@BlackStatic Glad you like! Should I put you down on the reservation list for the two wildclaw accents, then? You won't HAVE TO buy a copy this print run, but you'll get priority whenever you decide to. c:
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie - I'm good with either payment option :)
@KatieOurMatie - I'm good with either payment option :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia Well, gem pre-payments would suit me best, if that works for you!
@RationalParanoia Well, gem pre-payments would suit me best, if that works for you!
sig2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95