Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@KatGrimm Hey! Just gonna reply to you over in my new shop thread here instead. That's completely fine, there's no rush!
@KatGrimm Hey! Just gonna reply to you over in my new shop thread here instead. That's completely fine, there's no rush!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
Oh, goodness. I hadn't seen the new thread. Very sorry! ^^'
Thank you. I should have the gems shortly.
@KatieOurMatie
Oh, goodness. I hadn't seen the new thread. Very sorry! ^^'
Thank you. I should have the gems shortly.
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@KatieOurMatie
I'd like a copy of the Wildclaw Male when a treasure slot is available, please!
@KatieOurMatie
I'd like a copy of the Wildclaw Male when a treasure slot is available, please!
@KatieOurMatie

Can you put me down for a female wildclaw spot? I can do treasure or small amount of gems/treasure mixed together (up to 175 gems).
@KatieOurMatie

Can you put me down for a female wildclaw spot? I can do treasure or small amount of gems/treasure mixed together (up to 175 gems).
@Birdskull @Phantom413 Thanks for taking an interest! :D I'll be in touch with both of you once the accents are in print.
@Birdskull @Phantom413 Thanks for taking an interest! :D I'll be in touch with both of you once the accents are in print.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie these are utterly stunning. Could I possibly be pinged when a treasure slot is available for Male SDs?
@KatieOurMatie these are utterly stunning. Could I possibly be pinged when a treasure slot is available for Male SDs?
@Fuse Absolutely! I'll add you in. c:
@Fuse Absolutely! I'll add you in. c:
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

ooh man can I get a ping for the male wildclaw accent when its printed?
@KatieOurMatie

ooh man can I get a ping for the male wildclaw accent when its printed?
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
@SilentKing Sure thing! And by any chance might you be interested in putting your name down on the pre-payment list for that accent? I need just one more person on that list for me to be able to afford the blueprint for it. But if you'd rather pay after, that's perfectly okay too!
@SilentKing Sure thing! And by any chance might you be interested in putting your name down on the pre-payment list for that accent? I need just one more person on that list for me to be able to afford the blueprint for it. But if you'd rather pay after, that's perfectly okay too!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

You know what, I will! I hope gems are alright?
@KatieOurMatie

You know what, I will! I hope gems are alright?
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95