Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kintsugi Accent (Gold/Silver for F.Imp)
1 2 3 4
@leyatres

I'm usually not to touch about when payment happens- but since I need the funds to submit it would be great to get it ASAP!
@leyatres

I'm usually not to touch about when payment happens- but since I need the funds to submit it would be great to get it ASAP!
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
bump again
bump again
Gold version came in! A bit of a hiccup but its all good, it will be sent out soon~

@Zilleniose

I'll need payment before I can send it to you! If you need time to get fund I'm A-Okay with holding it

@Alternatewarning

I never got confirmation that you wanted the accent, so this is your last chance to claim it- I can send it to you if so, otherwise it will just be sold on the AH
Gold version came in! A bit of a hiccup but its all good, it will be sent out soon~

@Zilleniose

I'll need payment before I can send it to you! If you need time to get fund I'm A-Okay with holding it

@Alternatewarning

I never got confirmation that you wanted the accent, so this is your last chance to claim it- I can send it to you if so, otherwise it will just be sold on the AH
@Leyatres

The space version was just sent in for approval! You have a few days before it comes in but I can't send it to you if I don't have your payment
@Leyatres

The space version was just sent in for approval! You have a few days before it comes in but I can't send it to you if I don't have your payment
@Kelekelo ah! my apologies, I meant to send it this morning, but I work overnights and went right to bed when I got home! Sending payment now~!
@Kelekelo ah! my apologies, I meant to send it this morning, but I work overnights and went right to bed when I got home! Sending payment now~!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
bump

Hoping to make a legitimate thread after these run their course! So hopefully ill get to make many accents this summer~
bump

Hoping to make a legitimate thread after these run their course! So hopefully ill get to make many accents this summer~
1 2 3 4