Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents - closed
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@Parda

Have fun on your break/leave!

I paid for (and received) Destruction but was only on the (t) list for Protection and did not pre-pay. If you ever come back, I'd love a ping and/or possibly remain on the waiting list for Protection ^^

teach me how to escape please
@Parda

Have fun on your break/leave!

I paid for (and received) Destruction but was only on the (t) list for Protection and did not pre-pay. If you ever come back, I'd love a ping and/or possibly remain on the waiting list for Protection ^^

teach me how to escape please
FkU0xOo.gif
@meanling @dustclouds
How to escape? Find another petsite to overtake your life, apparently! And also just get... bored of FR in general, I guess? I've been here for a while. At one point you just run out of fun things to do. But yeah, don't worry, I've found something else that interests me.
@meanling @dustclouds
How to escape? Find another petsite to overtake your life, apparently! And also just get... bored of FR in general, I guess? I've been here for a while. At one point you just run out of fun things to do. But yeah, don't worry, I've found something else that interests me.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda
Oh dang, if it does get printed at some point in the future I'd still like it though :)

I'm not in a rush.
@Parda
Oh dang, if it does get printed at some point in the future I'd still like it though :)

I'm not in a rush.
JUcTcBe.png
I wish you all the best! :) Pretty sure I haven't sent in any payments that I need refunds on, but thank you for the heads up.
I wish you all the best! :) Pretty sure I haven't sent in any payments that I need refunds on, but thank you for the heads up.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Parda

hi?can i buy a Illuminated Roses ??
@Parda

hi?can i buy a Illuminated Roses ??
@Parda
Hey! I'd like to ask if there are any of the Celestial Woods Skin in stock?
If not, is there any chance of you reprinting it?
@Parda
Hey! I'd like to ask if there are any of the Celestial Woods Skin in stock?
If not, is there any chance of you reprinting it?
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@Parda

Could I be on the pre-order for Angelic Protection (paying with gems) ?
@Parda

Could I be on the pre-order for Angelic Protection (paying with gems) ?
rKk4g3H.jpg
@Parda Hello! Could you please ping me for Illuminated Roses run #2? Thanks!
@Parda Hello! Could you please ping me for Illuminated Roses run #2? Thanks!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@parda

Hiya, dunno if you're still reprinting Angelic Protection but I'd love a copy if you do, I'll pay with gems
@parda

Hiya, dunno if you're still reprinting Angelic Protection but I'd love a copy if you do, I'll pay with gems
DVcXRyP.png
@Parda

Wow! I just can't! Your accents are so pretty! I was hyperventilating when looking through them. I would really like to get the Angelic Protection accent next time it'll be available, could it be possible?
@Parda

Wow! I just can't! Your accents are so pretty! I was hyperventilating when looking through them. I would really like to get the Angelic Protection accent next time it'll be available, could it be possible?
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130