Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nilah's accents- old shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
@Imani
i'll hold it for you> <if need more time please tell me~

@delightfuliza
sorry for double ping,but if you are not interested at it anymore,please tell me. if i haven't receive any reply from you in 24 hours, i will pass it to waitinglist > <
@Imani
i'll hold it for you> <if need more time please tell me~

@delightfuliza
sorry for double ping,but if you are not interested at it anymore,please tell me. if i haven't receive any reply from you in 24 hours, i will pass it to waitinglist > <
hei hei hei
hei hei hei
tumblrnnd8.gif
@Uniformshark
hi! now i have a extra copy of accent:PREY
if you still interest in it,you can send a CR to me> <
@Uniformshark
hi! now i have a extra copy of accent:PREY
if you still interest in it,you can send a CR to me> <
@nilah
May i please be added to the waitlist for prey?
@nilah
May i please be added to the waitlist for prey?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas
added,i will ping you when get enough people to start a new run or someone give up his slot> <
@Sinfirmitas
added,i will ping you when get enough people to start a new run or someone give up his slot> <
@Nilah That would be awesome thanks for letting me know! I think it's gonna be perfect for my lady Limerence [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1184808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11849/1184808_350.png[/img] [/Url]
@Nilah
That would be awesome thanks for letting me know! I think it's gonna be perfect for my lady Limerence

1184808_350.png
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@nilah

Do you still have that one accent o < o?
@nilah

Do you still have that one accent o < o?
@Imani
yes, i still hold one for you > <
@Imani
yes, i still hold one for you > <
@nilah

finally got some gems..sorry for the time it took haha , the market hasn't been great lately and I had tons of real-life problems so I couldn't play as much as I wanted to >w< let me know about Armeria, if you still have a copy left in your hoard or if you intend to reprint it or if it's forever retired :3
@nilah

finally got some gems..sorry for the time it took haha , the market hasn't been great lately and I had tons of real-life problems so I couldn't play as much as I wanted to >w< let me know about Armeria, if you still have a copy left in your hoard or if you intend to reprint it or if it's forever retired :3
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi
ahh it is sold out now but not retired, will be reprint if get enough interested> <;
@Kuroi
ahh it is sold out now but not retired, will be reprint if get enough interested> <;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68