Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nilah's accents- old shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@Kuroi
i'm not sure about accents retired,but there are some extra copy Armeria in AH,you can get one,thanks for interested > <
@Kuroi
i'm not sure about accents retired,but there are some extra copy Armeria in AH,you can get one,thanks for interested > <
^(zzzz
^(zzzz
@nilah

thanks a lot for the info ! I'm low on money at the moment so I doubt I'll be able to buy one before the auction ends though >,< I'll try my best but there's a possibility I won't be able to :/
were you the one who drew Nightingale's art btw ? it's really pretty ^^
@nilah

thanks a lot for the info ! I'm low on money at the moment so I doubt I'll be able to buy one before the auction ends though >,< I'll try my best but there's a possibility I won't be able to :/
were you the one who drew Nightingale's art btw ? it's really pretty ^^
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi
hahaha,because not enough people are interested in ,i don't think they will be sold out soon> < or i can hold a copy of Armeria for you in a week?(if you want

i draw the pictures in his info,thanks for encouragement> <
@Kuroi
hahaha,because not enough people are interested in ,i don't think they will be sold out soon> < or i can hold a copy of Armeria for you in a week?(if you want

i draw the pictures in his info,thanks for encouragement> <
@nilah

you're welcome ! I like your art :3 I'm currently trying to sell my lightning sprite but since there's a lot of price undercutting and a lot of sprites in the AH I don't know how long it will take . so I wouldn't want to cause you trouble because of that :c I hope it will be sold tomorrow but it entirely depends on my luck, so the best would be for you to keep selling your accents and if I get lucky enough and sell my sprites before your accents get bought I'll definitely buy a copy of Armeria ! I really hope I'll be luckyyyyy :'D thanks a lot for your kindness !
@nilah

you're welcome ! I like your art :3 I'm currently trying to sell my lightning sprite but since there's a lot of price undercutting and a lot of sprites in the AH I don't know how long it will take . so I wouldn't want to cause you trouble because of that :c I hope it will be sold tomorrow but it entirely depends on my luck, so the best would be for you to keep selling your accents and if I get lucky enough and sell my sprites before your accents get bought I'll definitely buy a copy of Armeria ! I really hope I'll be luckyyyyy :'D thanks a lot for your kindness !
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
^
@nilah
(test

(test2

(test3
^
@nilah
(test

(test2

(test3
@nilah
Can I have a slot please?
And are the old accents(Chained and Flowerthief) still available for order?
@nilah
Can I have a slot please?
And are the old accents(Chained and Flowerthief) still available for order?
spiral___thesheeponfire_by_stormjumper19-da0ylbs.pngrvzA1j7.pnguW4pKgj.pngZub12dQ.pngpdGNMeC.png48tMxBY.pngqQQwX3R.png4MPIvuL.png6rCXmq1.pngk3tLLKV.png1StiPZV.png20p9thK.png
@thesheeponfire
noted!thanks

old accents will be reprint if we get enough people interested> <
@thesheeponfire
noted!thanks

old accents will be reprint if we get enough people interested> <
^
^
@Nilah

1 slot for Prey please! Paying with gems. :)

(If you keep a general ping list for new releases, I'd love to be added as well. Thanks!)
@Nilah

1 slot for Prey please! Paying with gems. :)

(If you keep a general ping list for new releases, I'd love to be added as well. Thanks!)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68