Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
@SHODAN yes, I'm still interested!
@SHODAN yes, I'm still interested!
@SHODAN I'd like to get moved to the "all content" pinglist, please!
@SHODAN I'd like to get moved to the "all content" pinglist, please!
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@Dormouse
Okay, thanks!
@mus
Threw you onto the list. c:
@Dormouse
Okay, thanks!
@mus
Threw you onto the list. c:
@SHODAN

I would love[i/] to be added to your all content pinglist please! :D
@SHODAN

I would love[i/] to be added to your all content pinglist please! :D
@SHODAN
Can I be moved to the All Content pinglist, please?
@SHODAN
Can I be moved to the All Content pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@NathaliaSuits, @Crumpet
I've added you both to the list. c:
@NathaliaSuits, @Crumpet
I've added you both to the list. c:
@SHODAN Ooh, cculd you add me to the gore pinglist? ;u; I'd also like to preorder CORRUPTOR and Accent: Corrupted Construct. (Would you accept eggs as partial?)
@SHODAN Ooh, cculd you add me to the gore pinglist? ;u; I'd also like to preorder CORRUPTOR and Accent: Corrupted Construct. (Would you accept eggs as partial?)
@haawke
I'll add you to the list for Corrupted Construct as I'll be printing that soonish.

As a note to everyone else if you want any of the accents in the temp post you can apply to be on a list for those, but after I print them I'm not going to be taking lists for anything beyond preorders.

I'll add you to the preorder list too. and the pinglist.

(also sure I'd take eggs for partial payment)

@haawke
I'll add you to the list for Corrupted Construct as I'll be printing that soonish.

As a note to everyone else if you want any of the accents in the temp post you can apply to be on a list for those, but after I print them I'm not going to be taking lists for anything beyond preorders.

I'll add you to the preorder list too. and the pinglist.

(also sure I'd take eggs for partial payment)

@SHODAN Remove me from the list for this cycle. Also, requesting to be added to gory and cybernetics pinglist.
@SHODAN Remove me from the list for this cycle. Also, requesting to be added to gory and cybernetics pinglist.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon
Alright, I've made a note not to ping you for cycled accents this time around. I've added you to the gore pinglist too.
@panopticon
Alright, I've made a note not to ping you for cycled accents this time around. I've added you to the gore pinglist too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236