Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 235 236
[color=#330000]@CursedKaze Recolors are fine, yes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/N3d9u1P.png[/img]
@CursedKaze Recolors are fine, yes.

N3d9u1P.png
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
@SHODAN
@Doomslayer

Aaaah it's absolutely PERFECT, everything I could possibly want in an accent! How do I arrange payment? I'd like two copies so I can pay 1500 gems for the two accent blueprint plus however much you'd like for the accent recolor but as I said if you'd like to open up a ten accent run for it I have no issue waiting until the other slots are filled (Aka I want to share this design with everyone!)
@SHODAN
@Doomslayer

Aaaah it's absolutely PERFECT, everything I could possibly want in an accent! How do I arrange payment? I'd like two copies so I can pay 1500 gems for the two accent blueprint plus however much you'd like for the accent recolor but as I said if you'd like to open up a ten accent run for it I have no issue waiting until the other slots are filled (Aka I want to share this design with everyone!)
qCJC5AV.png
@Doomslayer Hi, could I have a preview of Mutagen Machine on this? I haven't gened my dragon up yet, but I'm very curious to see what his eventual self will look like with this accent :D [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/eff4408dfe024bb793e39cbc8e436604/tumblr_oj3zd2Y0YO1se7pweo4_400.png[/img]
@Doomslayer

Hi, could I have a preview of Mutagen Machine on this? I haven't gened my dragon up yet, but I'm very curious to see what his eventual self will look like with this accent :D

tumblr_oj3zd2Y0YO1se7pweo4_400.png
[color=#330000]@Slee [img]http://i.imgur.com/pGcdP2Q.png[/img]
@Slee
pGcdP2Q.png
hXmdLFY.png
-
behold, the doggy squad

@Doomslayer Thanks :D

Any chance I could be added to your general pinglist also? Loving all the accents here!
@Doomslayer Thanks :D

Any chance I could be added to your general pinglist also? Loving all the accents here!
@Slee Sure. I'll let @SHODAN know, since she manages the thread. c:
@Slee Sure. I'll let @SHODAN know, since she manages the thread. c:
hXmdLFY.png
-
behold, the doggy squad

@CursedKaze
If you want you can get a blueprint, I think that would probably be the fastest way to get a copy or two otherwise there would be a long wait.

@Slee,
Added you to the pinglist.
@CursedKaze
If you want you can get a blueprint, I think that would probably be the fastest way to get a copy or two otherwise there would be a long wait.

@Slee,
Added you to the pinglist.
@SHODAN

I have sent over the two accent blueprint and 550 gems for a copy of CORRUPTOR if you have any available~!
@SHODAN

I have sent over the two accent blueprint and 550 gems for a copy of CORRUPTOR if you have any available~!
qCJC5AV.png
@Delphi, @Uniformshark, @Splattershot

Pinging for Mechanical Menace <3

and also Delphi, and Uniformshark -- for Robotic Ripper?

@Dracoon, @Dussty, @Crumpet, (also uniformshark you're on this list too, but i can hold a copy or whatever you want. same goes for delphi)

Pinging for Mutagen Machine as well.

This is for payment and things
@Delphi, @Uniformshark, @Splattershot

Pinging for Mechanical Menace <3

and also Delphi, and Uniformshark -- for Robotic Ripper?

@Dracoon, @Dussty, @Crumpet, (also uniformshark you're on this list too, but i can hold a copy or whatever you want. same goes for delphi)

Pinging for Mutagen Machine as well.

This is for payment and things
@SHODAN

I have 230g, may I pay the rest on tr? with your current rate it would be 304k tr
@SHODAN

I have 230g, may I pay the rest on tr? with your current rate it would be 304k tr
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 235 236