Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236
@XenoVirus
1100g / at 1:900 as gems are expensive right now. :l
@XenoVirus
1100g / at 1:900 as gems are expensive right now. :l
@SHODAN I'll send em over because it's such a good skin and I have the dragon for it already.
@SHODAN I'll send em over because it's such a good skin and I have the dragon for it already.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@LascielsShadow, @Uniformshark,
If you guys can send payment for Plagueforged we can print it?
@LascielsShadow, @Uniformshark,
If you guys can send payment for Plagueforged we can print it?
@SHODAN sending away! also please add me to the two new bog lady accents c:
@SHODAN sending away! also please add me to the two new bog lady accents c:
@SHODAN I'll send payment over right now then just so it's done, I don't have the best memory.
@SHODAN I'll send payment over right now then just so it's done, I don't have the best memory.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@SHODAN
Could I be added to Mechanical Menace + the everything pinglist? I think I never get any pings from your shop because of my GASP exclusions and it's a howling shame because your stuff is so good.

Another thing, very VERY sorry to bring this up so late in the ordering process but assuming the Plagueforged reprint hasn't been approved yet could I offer to take one of XenoVirus's extra slots so they can be refunded? 1650g is one beefcake of a bill to pay for what's essentially one accent.

@XenoVirus
Unless you're happy with your three copies?
Sorry if you do want em and this ping is useless
@SHODAN
Could I be added to Mechanical Menace + the everything pinglist? I think I never get any pings from your shop because of my GASP exclusions and it's a howling shame because your stuff is so good.

Another thing, very VERY sorry to bring this up so late in the ordering process but assuming the Plagueforged reprint hasn't been approved yet could I offer to take one of XenoVirus's extra slots so they can be refunded? 1650g is one beefcake of a bill to pay for what's essentially one accent.

@XenoVirus
Unless you're happy with your three copies?
Sorry if you do want em and this ping is useless
@Splattershot I already paid the gems to them. x.x
@Splattershot I already paid the gems to them. x.x
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Splattershot
To be fair I completely forget the GASP pinglist exists like all the time. That could also contribute to a lack of pings, sorry. I've added you to the lists though.

Plagueforged is already submitted -- if @XenoVirus wants to pass one of their copies to you, when it comes in, you can pay for one and I can send them the gems from that payment? Not sure, just a suggestion.
@Splattershot
To be fair I completely forget the GASP pinglist exists like all the time. That could also contribute to a lack of pings, sorry. I've added you to the lists though.

Plagueforged is already submitted -- if @XenoVirus wants to pass one of their copies to you, when it comes in, you can pay for one and I can send them the gems from that payment? Not sure, just a suggestion.
@SHODAN

Please add me to the everything pinglist and I know you are unlikely to be opening customs any time soon but would you be open to doing recolors? I would love to help fund a lightning blue copy of Nuclearforged but have no need for it to be a one-off custom instead of a multiple accent run others can help fund/get it on.
@SHODAN

Please add me to the everything pinglist and I know you are unlikely to be opening customs any time soon but would you be open to doing recolors? I would love to help fund a lightning blue copy of Nuclearforged but have no need for it to be a one-off custom instead of a multiple accent run others can help fund/get it on.
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze
I'll add you to the everything pinglist.

Also regarding a custom I think a recolor would be fine?
silently prods @Doomslayer though just in case?
@CursedKaze
I'll add you to the everything pinglist.

Also regarding a custom I think a recolor would be fine?
silently prods @Doomslayer though just in case?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 235 236