Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Yftm's || Noble White Horns & Ra's Fury
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87
@Yftm @Mikann could I get a slot for the opal king as well :)?
@Yftm @Mikann could I get a slot for the opal king as well :)?
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@OwnedByCats @porifra

Thank you both!
I've added you to the pinglist, and since we now have enough people, we will be collecting payments.
Mixed payment is welcomed at 1:850 rate. :D
We will initiate printing once we have enough fund to cover blueprint cost.

@OwnedByCats @porifra

Thank you both!
I've added you to the pinglist, and since we now have enough people, we will be collecting payments.
Mixed payment is welcomed at 1:850 rate. :D
We will initiate printing once we have enough fund to cover blueprint cost.

(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@WimpyFox @corazondecora @Takora @Somniaat @Bluheart @OwnedByCats @porifra @Yftm Hi everyone! It's been a while but we finally have enough people on the list to print another round of [b]The Opal King[/b], image as below. We are now collecting payments, [b]price=650G[/b] per copy. Mixed payment is gladly welcomed at 1:850 rate. We will initiate printing once we have enough fund to cover blueprint cost, and deliver the skins to all paid customers as soon as we receive them. 10 copies will be printed this time, and those unpaid for will go to AH at a slightly higher price. Thank you all again for taking interest in our store! :D ----- [center][size=5][b]~Accent: The Opal King~ Price: 650G[/b][/size] [skin=14746] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18748330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187484/18748330_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@WimpyFox @corazondecora @Takora @Somniaat @Bluheart @OwnedByCats @porifra
@Yftm

Hi everyone! It's been a while but we finally have enough people on the list to print another round of The Opal King, image as below.

We are now collecting payments, price=650G per copy.
Mixed payment is gladly welcomed at 1:850 rate.

We will initiate printing once we have enough fund to cover blueprint cost, and deliver the skins to all paid customers as soon as we receive them.

10 copies will be printed this time, and those unpaid for will go to AH at a slightly higher price.

Thank you all again for taking interest in our store! :D

~Accent: The Opal King~ Price: 650G

18748330_350.png
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@mikann
Can I have a slot of the opal king?
@mikann
Can I have a slot of the opal king?
@corazondecora

Err, you already have a slot, and since we are collecting payments now, you could send 650G (or equivalent treasure) so we could print the skin. Oh wait do you want an extra slot? If that's what you mean then also yes, you can! Sorry I'm just a bit confused :D
@corazondecora

Err, you already have a slot, and since we are collecting payments now, you could send 650G (or equivalent treasure) so we could print the skin. Oh wait do you want an extra slot? If that's what you mean then also yes, you can! Sorry I'm just a bit confused :D
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann Oh! I wasn't expecting it to be printed so soon! This is wonderful news :-D Is it possible for me to pay totally in treasure as I was thinking I would have more time to gather gems and now I see I don't really have that time? If this is possible please tell me the total amount of treasure to send you since I am terrible with math things and may do it wrong. I hate learning disabilities! If I can't do it all in treasure I could probably scrape together about 200 gems or so but treasure is the best way for me to go if possible. If not, I do understand.
@Mikann Oh! I wasn't expecting it to be printed so soon! This is wonderful news :-D Is it possible for me to pay totally in treasure as I was thinking I would have more time to gather gems and now I see I don't really have that time? If this is possible please tell me the total amount of treasure to send you since I am terrible with math things and may do it wrong. I hate learning disabilities! If I can't do it all in treasure I could probably scrape together about 200 gems or so but treasure is the best way for me to go if possible. If not, I do understand.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@mikann
Hello! I posted awhile back requesting to be removed from a slot for The Opal King. I actually ended up finding the accent on the AH from a previous buyer. My apologies!
@mikann
Hello! I posted awhile back requesting to be removed from a slot for The Opal King. I actually ended up finding the accent on the AH from a previous buyer. My apologies!
@Mikann hello- also wasn't expecting the slots to fill out this quick orz I have 288g atm, would it be ok if I send the rest in treasures?
@Mikann hello- also wasn't expecting the slots to fill out this quick orz I have 288g atm, would it be ok if I send the rest in treasures?
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@Mikann

I'm sending treasure payment of 552,500 for The Opal King. Thanks!
@Mikann

I'm sending treasure payment of 552,500 for The Opal King. Thanks!
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Mudsdale Here ya go!
@Mudsdale Here ya go!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87