Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 154 155
@heronfoot may I please have a male and female WC TY TY!
@heronfoot may I please have a male and female WC TY TY!
Commission+Victorians.png
@heronfoot
how much are the imperious accents i cant find the price anywhere?
@heronfoot
how much are the imperious accents i cant find the price anywhere?
@Cedric @Nymphalidae @Llassie @PeacefulBliss @Rest @Siopilos @Noelblue

Thanks to everyone who preordered imperious trace for wildlclaw females! Since enough people have preordered, please forward your payment, 500g, and I'll send you your skin once I've received it. Thanks so much!
@Cedric @Nymphalidae @Llassie @PeacefulBliss @Rest @Siopilos @Noelblue

Thanks to everyone who preordered imperious trace for wildlclaw females! Since enough people have preordered, please forward your payment, 500g, and I'll send you your skin once I've received it. Thanks so much!
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@Stonefur

They're 500g :) It's in the last line of the original post, but I didn't bold it and it sits very close to the ridgeback image, so I guess it's easy for the eye to skip it, haha! I'll fix that right now
@Stonefur

They're 500g :) It's in the last line of the original post, but I didn't bold it and it sits very close to the ridgeback image, so I guess it's easy for the eye to skip it, haha! I'll fix that right now
@Heronfoot idk if you're taking requests/suggestions, but I'd love to see the gold marking accents for Skydancers and Guardians. :)
@Heronfoot idk if you're taking requests/suggestions, but I'd love to see the gold marking accents for Skydancers and Guardians. :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Nymphalidae

I think I'll attempt to do as many as the breeds as I'm able, but since you asked about skydancers and guardians, I'll probably do those next since I don't have much personal preference for the order I do these in and I myself am partial to both those breeds :)
@Nymphalidae

I think I'll attempt to do as many as the breeds as I'm able, but since you asked about skydancers and guardians, I'll probably do those next since I don't have much personal preference for the order I do these in and I myself am partial to both those breeds :)
@Heronfoot

Sent my 500g payment via one way CR since you list that as your preference.
@Heronfoot

Sent my 500g payment via one way CR since you list that as your preference.
@Heronfoot

Wildclaw male please!
@Heronfoot

Wildclaw male please!
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@Heronfoot

I can see my gems will be flying out the vault and in your direction....can't wait to see guardian and SD accents! I have a couple guardians who would look great with this series. ^_^
@Heronfoot

I can see my gems will be flying out the vault and in your direction....can't wait to see guardian and SD accents! I have a couple guardians who would look great with this series. ^_^
@Cedric @Firtarian @PeacefulBliss @Rest @Noelblue @ZeroAerie

To the people who ordered both trace m and f, sorry to be pinging you again so suddenly, but imperious trace m just reached seven preorders, so I'll start requesting the 500g payment for it now, and I'll send you your accent once I've received it. Thank you!

@PeacefulBliss

Thank you for that! It definitely makes it way easier to keep track of things that way, since stuff tends to get a bit burried when done through pm haha. Also, I'm glad to hear it--that is, that my accents will suit your dragons, haha. I hope you'll show me how your dragons look once all the accents are made!
@Cedric @Firtarian @PeacefulBliss @Rest @Noelblue @ZeroAerie

To the people who ordered both trace m and f, sorry to be pinging you again so suddenly, but imperious trace m just reached seven preorders, so I'll start requesting the 500g payment for it now, and I'll send you your accent once I've received it. Thank you!

@PeacefulBliss

Thank you for that! It definitely makes it way easier to keep track of things that way, since stuff tends to get a bit burried when done through pm haha. Also, I'm glad to hear it--that is, that my accents will suit your dragons, haha. I hope you'll show me how your dragons look once all the accents are made!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 154 155