Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | V-Hex Accents: RELOCATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
V-Hex accents is re-opening elsewhere as origin_unknown accents. All accents produced in V-Hex belong to the same artist, and future reorders will go through origin_unknown.
Closed;;

Rules;;
PINGS;
You can ping either or both of us (@Rosemund and @Vanadium), but as we're subscribed to the thread you don't have to ping us both!
PREVIEWS;
Previews are always available! Just ask, and allow a day or so (usually much quicker) for us to get back to you!
PRICE;
For accents, 450g for the first five slots (pre-order), 500g/375kT for the other five slots.
For skins and skincents, 850g for any slot. One treasure slot per run of 10 will be permitted, for a price of 640kt, but only after 5 slots have been filled.
PAYMENT DUE;
Payment for pre-order slots will be collected once 4 slots are filled. If you have not sent payment within a week of being notified to send it in, you will forfeit your pre-order slot and will have to pay full price.
HOLDS;
If you are unable to pay the full price at that time, we're happy to hold for up to two weeks, but you do need to contact us to arrange it.
RESELLING;
Once you have paid for the accent, you are at liberty to resell it. Please do not undervalue it (sell for less than the full price).
PINGLISTS;
You can ask to be put on a pinglist for reprints of current or past accents, though there is no set cycle for reprinting aside from "when there's enough interest".
CUSTOMS;
Vhann can do custom skins/accents for the price of the blueprint plus an artist fee which will depend on the complexity of the accent but start at 250g. If ve thinks it has general appeal, Vhann may offer to produce the accent or skin; if you are interested-- it can remain private at your request-- that would mean opening the accent up for public pre-orders and, if enough interest is shown, charging you only the pre-order price (instead of the full price of the blueprint) plus the artist fee. You may not commission an accent for you to sell publicly, and unless otherwise arranged commissions will be single-blueprint only.
Please check the second post to see if Vhann is currently accepting custom requests.
NOTE: The art and accents belong to Vanadium, user #87440. I, Rosemund, am acting as vir secretary (I also have the awesome luck to be vir friend (;u; ~V)). You can ask either of us about anything!
V-Hex accents is re-opening elsewhere as origin_unknown accents. All accents produced in V-Hex belong to the same artist, and future reorders will go through origin_unknown.
Closed;;

Rules;;
PINGS;
You can ping either or both of us (@Rosemund and @Vanadium), but as we're subscribed to the thread you don't have to ping us both!
PREVIEWS;
Previews are always available! Just ask, and allow a day or so (usually much quicker) for us to get back to you!
PRICE;
For accents, 450g for the first five slots (pre-order), 500g/375kT for the other five slots.
For skins and skincents, 850g for any slot. One treasure slot per run of 10 will be permitted, for a price of 640kt, but only after 5 slots have been filled.
PAYMENT DUE;
Payment for pre-order slots will be collected once 4 slots are filled. If you have not sent payment within a week of being notified to send it in, you will forfeit your pre-order slot and will have to pay full price.
HOLDS;
If you are unable to pay the full price at that time, we're happy to hold for up to two weeks, but you do need to contact us to arrange it.
RESELLING;
Once you have paid for the accent, you are at liberty to resell it. Please do not undervalue it (sell for less than the full price).
PINGLISTS;
You can ask to be put on a pinglist for reprints of current or past accents, though there is no set cycle for reprinting aside from "when there's enough interest".
CUSTOMS;
Vhann can do custom skins/accents for the price of the blueprint plus an artist fee which will depend on the complexity of the accent but start at 250g. If ve thinks it has general appeal, Vhann may offer to produce the accent or skin; if you are interested-- it can remain private at your request-- that would mean opening the accent up for public pre-orders and, if enough interest is shown, charging you only the pre-order price (instead of the full price of the blueprint) plus the artist fee. You may not commission an accent for you to sell publicly, and unless otherwise arranged commissions will be single-blueprint only.
Please check the second post to see if Vhann is currently accepting custom requests.
NOTE: The art and accents belong to Vanadium, user #87440. I, Rosemund, am acting as vir secretary (I also have the awesome luck to be vir friend (;u; ~V)). You can ask either of us about anything!
[center][size=4][b]Not taking on custom accents at the moment.[/b][/size] Feel free to ask to be pinged or otherwise alerted when I am though~[/center] ----- [center][b]Update hub;;[/b][/center] > blepp calculus has destroyed my life and will continue to do so until the summer ----- Hey, I'm Vhann, the artist here. I kinda design whatever strikes my fancy, on whatever base I happen to have an idea for. I do tend to lean to ridges, both sexes, and female skies, along with a few coatl here and there. I do try to spread it out over breeds and sexes though~ I find it very hard to work on imps, particularly females. The bases are appallingly messy and I have to clean them up myself before I can use them, due to program limitations. Imp accents will be few and far between. Also, feel free to post dragons wearing my accents— they could be chosen as a model, and you'll get a small surprise from me, as a thank you for using my stuff. ^^ ----- [i][b]ART NOTES;;[/b][/i] [indent][b]Skincent version of Fulgurite Magus:[/b] [LIST] [*] hybris [/LIST] [b]Custom accents:[/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST][/indent] ----- [i][b]Models;;[/b][/i] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25697084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256971/25697084_350.png[/img] [/url] @ImpossibleJedi4's Fred, wearing Arcore Armour Mark I
Not taking on custom accents at the moment.
Feel free to ask to be pinged or otherwise alerted when I am though~

Update hub;;
> blepp calculus has destroyed my life and will continue to do so until the summer

Hey, I'm Vhann, the artist here. I kinda design whatever strikes my fancy, on whatever base I happen to have an idea for. I do tend to lean to ridges, both sexes, and female skies, along with a few coatl here and there.
I do try to spread it out over breeds and sexes though~
I find it very hard to work on imps, particularly females. The bases are appallingly messy and I have to clean them up myself before I can use them, due to program limitations.
Imp accents will be few and far between.

Also, feel free to post dragons wearing my accents— they could be chosen as a model, and you'll get a small surprise from me, as a thank you for using my stuff.
^^

ART NOTES;;
Skincent version of Fulgurite Magus:
  • hybris

Custom accents:

Models;;

25697084_350.png

@ImpossibleJedi4's Fred, wearing Arcore Armour Mark I

[u][b][size=5]Reprinting;; [/size][/b][/u] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/214154267001356289/270260809517498368/arcore_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=4][b][u]Accent: Arcore Armour Mark I[/u][/b][/size] [skin=13150] [b]Pre-Orders:[/b] 1. JackalSmiler (PAID) 2. [s]Shadowpuff [/s] 3. NakashimaMew (PAID) 4. Erithuet (PAID) 5. cynderplayer (PAID) [b]Regular-Price Slots:[/b] 1. [OPEN] 2. [OPEN] 3. [OPEN] 4. [OPEN] 5. [OPEN] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/214154267001356289/270262694844694528/stormwatch_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=4][b][u]Accent: Stormwatch Warpaint[/u][/b][/size] [skin=17197] [b]Pre-Orders:[/b] 1. BOOOOOOOOL 2. starsystems 3. wildewinged 4. Gem4567 5. [OPEN] [b]Regular-Price Slots:[/b] 1. [OPEN] 2. [OPEN] 3. [OPEN] 4. [OPEN] 5. [OPEN] [/columns]
Reprinting;;
arcore_preview.png Accent: Arcore Armour Mark I

Pre-Orders:
1. JackalSmiler (PAID)
2. Shadowpuff
3. NakashimaMew (PAID)
4. Erithuet (PAID)
5. cynderplayer (PAID)

Regular-Price Slots:
1. [OPEN]
2. [OPEN]
3. [OPEN]
4. [OPEN]
5. [OPEN]

stormwatch_preview.png Accent: Stormwatch Warpaint

Pre-Orders:
1. BOOOOOOOOL
2. starsystems
3. wildewinged
4. Gem4567
5. [OPEN]

Regular-Price Slots:
1. [OPEN]
2. [OPEN]
3. [OPEN]
4. [OPEN]
5. [OPEN]
[size=5][b][u]Pinglists;;[/u][/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167] Skin and Accent Pinglist[/url] V-Hex Pinglist for new accents: [list] [*] Steel [*] Clocks [*] ImpossibleJedi4 [*] hybris [*] Zerohour [*] Nymphalidae [*] pooses [*] Frankie [*] MechMorphix [*] reliquiaen [*] julliarent [*] PorcelainVeins [*] JackalSmiler [*] UniformShark [*] Jaypaw [*] Crumpet [*] Valeguard [*] Mezzo [*] MistoGun [*] Erithuet [/list] Pinglist for possible public version of Continuum of Dissociation: [List] [*] corvidophile [/list] Possible M Imp version of Cybernaut: [list] [*] Mezzo [/list] [size=5][b][u]Catalog;;[/u][/b][/size] [b]Available for reprint with interest:[/b] [columns][skin=17191][nextcol] [b]Reprints:[/b] [list] [*] Starsilver [*] tentacakes [*] hexadecimal [*] Nymphalidae [*] Ranuja [/list] [nextcol][skin=13150][nextcol] [b]Reprints:[/b] [list] [*] Quail [*] PorcelainVeins [/list] [/columns] [columns][skin=17197][nextcol] [B]Reprints:[/b] [List] [*]Amut [/List] [nextcol][skin=18112] [nextcol][skin=17432] [/columns] [b]Customs and other unavailable pieces:[/b] [columns] [skin=13208] [nextcol][skin=17562] [nextcol][skin=17636] [nextcol][skin=19082] [nextcol][skin=19081] [nextcol][skin=21945] [/columns] [columns][skin=21102] [/columns]
Pinglists;;
Skin and Accent Pinglist
V-Hex Pinglist for new accents:
  • Steel
  • Clocks
  • ImpossibleJedi4
  • hybris
  • Zerohour
  • Nymphalidae
  • pooses
  • Frankie
  • MechMorphix
  • reliquiaen
  • julliarent
  • PorcelainVeins
  • JackalSmiler
  • UniformShark
  • Jaypaw
  • Crumpet
  • Valeguard
  • Mezzo
  • MistoGun
  • Erithuet

Pinglist for possible public version of Continuum of Dissociation:
  • corvidophile

Possible M Imp version of Cybernaut:
  • Mezzo

Catalog;;
Available for reprint with interest:
Reprints:
  • Starsilver
  • tentacakes
  • hexadecimal
  • Nymphalidae
  • Ranuja
Reprints:
  • Quail
  • PorcelainVeins
Reprints:
  • Amut

Customs and other unavailable pieces:
V-Hex is launching TWO new accents: Stormwatch Warpaint (a Mistral entry) and Fulgurite Magus! For more previews, check out their individual posts! [Size=4][b]Storwatch Warpaint;;[/b][/size] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/a9c6/f/2016/092/2/7/stormwatch_warpaint_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgnb5.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/232e/f/2016/084/0/5/stormwatch_warpaint_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fk.png[/img] [Size=4][b]Fulgurite magus;;[/b][/size] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/995c/f/2016/092/8/1/zappy_skydancer_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgkqr.png[/img] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/f65e/f/2016/084/c/9/zappy_skydancer_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9whgih.png[/img] PINGLIST: @Steel @Clocks @ImpossibleJedi4 @Kaidonovsky @Aava @Acidfox @Ambitious @Amerretti @Argonaut @asterope @Athexreh @Borjigin @candor @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Chrestomanci @christina @Dragondrop @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal @Faileas @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody @Ganymede @Glaceon22 @haikwoshevo @Harribel @Heathers @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @Itsy @Jazz @JesterGurl @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalistys @KittyAoba @Koneko @Lamia @Lapillus @leeedea @Mary @marymouse @Maye @Morgrim @Murasaki @Tricksters @Neroshii @NicoleEirin @Niharike @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OverlordFreya @Phoenixfyre @Plushstiel @purplecinnibar @Quake @RationalParanoia @firtarian @RayFisch @Rifter @Ririterasu @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @Safirien @Scrimshaw @Micheru @Setnus @Silence @SirLeafheart @snowpea @snowy @Soleil @Soupy @spiderling @ShadowRising @straekitty @thefrogg @Tiriea @Veracity @Vil @VolatileMatter @wolyang @World @yoon123k @Zelai @Taerar @lightenvee @heartsung @Yoda @TsarinaTorment @flamyfox @finches @Beroan @Juni @abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @ceziate @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas @Moons @ArtsyChap @asgore @Astraya @axionAngel @Batcatization @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @Mariposas @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Finne @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Gacha @Gaelic @Galeia @atalaeai @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @hayum @heaki @hiperyon @honeyT @IndigoPi @InkZylorn @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @JD1620 @juawia @Kaamos @kaykat @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @LucidDreams @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Chants @MusicalMaladies @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies @Airis @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @milaya @PandragonsBox @Pangur @judiama @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @FWD @Quinn @RainbowSmoothie @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @Rustdover @seepratintti @serpens @serpentofmoe @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silvers @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @lnception @squidragon @Dussty @Stasha @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @Maila @Thewaka @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Serpede @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Rinibun @Heliolisk @Kairo @BlackoutEternity @Moami @BladesFire@samwise @Insouciant @JackalSmiler @silberseele @Dessy @Venneris @katamarikozzan @asphyxia @antiquaries @KCGallows @taipantigress @stitchedinice @TheMythOfBeauty @ashenhartkrie @Dracanea @NightmaricZor @Malachai @LilBlueSapling @BlackMistress @Leafdapple1 @Siopilos @Aenstrian @thesecontexts @Leonaa @Chausie @Synchros @somnolentcypress @Haruhiko @bit @ruirea @Asai @Imani @Laevateinn @Xemriss @Alive @koemiri @CakeOn @raelynne @Mudlood @ArtyCat @warriorofaces @Aides @Kaletah
V-Hex is launching TWO new accents: Stormwatch Warpaint (a Mistral entry) and Fulgurite Magus! For more previews, check out their individual posts!

Storwatch Warpaint;;
stormwatch_warpaint_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgnb5.png
stormwatch_warpaint_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fk.png

Fulgurite magus;;
zappy_skydancer_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgkqr.png
zappy_skydancer_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9whgih.png

PINGLIST:
@Steel @Clocks @ImpossibleJedi4 @Kaidonovsky

@Aava @Acidfox @Ambitious @Amerretti @Argonaut @asterope @Athexreh @Borjigin @candor @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Chrestomanci @christina @Dragondrop @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal @Faileas @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody @Ganymede @Glaceon22 @haikwoshevo @Harribel @Heathers @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @Itsy @Jazz @JesterGurl @kaaoqi @Kaitii @Kalistys @KittyAoba @Koneko @Lamia @Lapillus @leeedea @Mary @marymouse @Maye @Morgrim @Murasaki @Tricksters @Neroshii @NicoleEirin @Niharike @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OverlordFreya @Phoenixfyre @Plushstiel @purplecinnibar @Quake
@RationalParanoia @firtarian @RayFisch @Rifter @Ririterasu @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @Safirien @Scrimshaw @Micheru @Setnus @Silence @SirLeafheart @snowpea @snowy @Soleil @Soupy @spiderling @ShadowRising @straekitty @thefrogg @Tiriea @Veracity @Vil @VolatileMatter @wolyang @World @yoon123k @Zelai @Taerar @lightenvee @heartsung @Yoda @TsarinaTorment @flamyfox @finches @Beroan @Juni
@abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @ceziate @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas @Moons @ArtsyChap @asgore @Astraya @axionAngel @Batcatization @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @Mariposas @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Finne @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Gacha @Gaelic @Galeia @atalaeai @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @hayum @heaki @hiperyon @honeyT @IndigoPi @InkZylorn @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @JD1620 @juawia @Kaamos @kaykat @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @LucidDreams @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Chants @MusicalMaladies @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies @Airis @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @milaya @PandragonsBox @Pangur @judiama @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @FWD @Quinn @RainbowSmoothie @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @Rustdover @seepratintti @serpens @serpentofmoe @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silvers @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @lnception @squidragon @Dussty @Stasha @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @Maila @Thewaka @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Serpede @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Rinibun @Heliolisk @Kairo @BlackoutEternity @Moami @BladesFire@samwise @Insouciant @JackalSmiler @silberseele @Dessy @Venneris @katamarikozzan @asphyxia @antiquaries @KCGallows @taipantigress @stitchedinice @TheMythOfBeauty @ashenhartkrie @Dracanea @NightmaricZor @Malachai @LilBlueSapling @BlackMistress @Leafdapple1 @Siopilos @Aenstrian @thesecontexts @Leonaa @Chausie @Synchros @somnolentcypress @Haruhiko @bit @ruirea @Asai @Imani @Laevateinn @Xemriss @Alive @koemiri @CakeOn @raelynne @Mudlood @ArtyCat @warriorofaces @Aides @Kaletah
@Rosemund, could I have a copy of each accent? :)
@Rosemund, could I have a copy of each accent? :)
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Rosemund please put me down for both :)
@Rosemund please put me down for both :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
[Size=4]Storwatch Warpaint[/size] [center] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/a9c6/f/2016/092/2/7/stormwatch_warpaint_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgnb5.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/232e/f/2016/084/0/5/stormwatch_warpaint_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fk.png[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/eea1/f/2016/084/4/8/stormwatch_warpaint_scryjade_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fi.png[/img] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/5f12/f/2016/084/3/8/stormwatch_warpaint_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fg.png[/img] [/center] PINGLIST: @Neonshock @Minx @Takora @Amarina @CursedKaze @Antrey @AwayfromBirdland @Airwarrior @Raato @BrightIce @briteoctopus @Bromjunaar @ClawsThatCatch @CloudAgeSymphony @Confectionary @Covert @crystaldragon @dorsia @Fraxinus @freiheitbutts@Fujo @ghibli22 @Oleandre @hat17 @heat @irishmarmalade @Jaz @Kent @khalyeezy @Kuroida @Lionsong @LittlestDragon @LordMalak @Lundlaeva @aniki @Misha @Morphini @Myrkskog @narumitsu @Nurylon @pedroinboxfort @PixieSparkles @QyetLady @radputin @RedLily @RenegadeTalonz @Samayl @imamurloc @Seiki @ShadesofCyan @Sneakychu @SorbetKing @soupalicious @Spark @surskitty @TCTLG @TheSunTheGodsSaw @urisk @Vauvenal @Vaze @Vespertiine @Vesperupus @Vrykolakas @weyrbound @WeyrLeader @whyistherumgone @ysunkoiw @Jesster @Phyrne @Tria91 @GuardianLioness @adrienne1614 @WDGaster @tompollicle @Kemeira @CatCuriosity @Jotunheiney @CodeKhoshehk @Valemora @Rathalos @Invicted @Leenanishere @ashtastic @fenix @juyoung @lez @Lilo @senpai @thecatsred @aphasia @NorthPrincess
Storwatch Warpaint
stormwatch_warpaint_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgnb5.png
stormwatch_warpaint_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fk.png
stormwatch_warpaint_scryjade_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fi.png
stormwatch_warpaint_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9wh7fg.png

PINGLIST:
@Neonshock @Minx @Takora

@Amarina @CursedKaze @Antrey @AwayfromBirdland @Airwarrior @Raato @BrightIce @briteoctopus @Bromjunaar @ClawsThatCatch @CloudAgeSymphony @Confectionary @Covert @crystaldragon @dorsia @Fraxinus @freiheitbutts@Fujo @ghibli22 @Oleandre @hat17 @heat @irishmarmalade @Jaz @Kent @khalyeezy @Kuroida @Lionsong @LittlestDragon @LordMalak @Lundlaeva @aniki @Misha @Morphini @Myrkskog @narumitsu @Nurylon @pedroinboxfort @PixieSparkles @QyetLady @radputin @RedLily @RenegadeTalonz @Samayl @imamurloc @Seiki @ShadesofCyan @Sneakychu @SorbetKing @soupalicious @Spark @surskitty @TCTLG @TheSunTheGodsSaw @urisk @Vauvenal @Vaze @Vespertiine @Vesperupus @Vrykolakas @weyrbound @WeyrLeader @whyistherumgone @ysunkoiw @Jesster @Phyrne @Tria91 @GuardianLioness @adrienne1614 @WDGaster @tompollicle @Kemeira @CatCuriosity @Jotunheiney @CodeKhoshehk @Valemora @Rathalos @Invicted @Leenanishere @ashtastic @fenix @juyoung @lez @Lilo @senpai @thecatsred @aphasia @NorthPrincess
@Rosemund
One of each please :)
@Rosemund
One of each please :)
[Size=4][b]Fulgurite Magus;;[/b][/size] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/995c/f/2016/092/8/1/zappy_skydancer_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgkqr.png[/img] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/2050/f/2016/084/f/f/zappy_skydancer_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9whgij.png[/img] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/f65e/f/2016/084/c/9/zappy_skydancer_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9whgih.png[/img] PINGLIST: @20pi @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Aceplayer237 @Addmon @Alestrius @Altaera @and1206 @Angii @Anjoulas @annadandelion @Ashallysa @Astraeus @avaraena @Avori @azrielen @Ballad @Bewildebeest @IgnisFlamel @BitterBitter @Brunhilde @burningdarkfire @Capriquarius @Carleigh @carrott @CasualPancakes @catmiint @Cerelin @chocollama @ChristianCutie @ToasteredToast @CitrusHeart @Clavicado @cniht @corvidus @Count @Creepshow @Crescental @ratpenatu @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Darlnim @Decay @deerfawn @Dendropsyche @Diva @durandal @Eoraptor @Eraea @Eshye @EssyDante @Essynkardi @EverestDrak @everynne @Eyedol @fairie @pansydragon @Founder @freiheit @GalacticCannibal @GibbysDragons @gilan @gootarts @gotw3 @Grimbone @Gryphonic @Gypaetus @Hailey @handsome @ElectricAngels @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @hopelesswillwin @houseteeth @Idari @Ithiltari @Iversia @jancola @Jesteroo @julibee @Kanitai @Kiaora @kardi @KarkatSizemore @Katherine @Kassandra @keraunic @Kikatzu @kireikatt @kismesissitvde @Kodex @Kukso @ladyfenrir @LanthanumIridium @lazyjackal @Leora @LHshey @lightly @LilyBound @Loulybob @Lucatri @illuminary @MajicViolin @Malatise @Marshell @MasqueradeOfLife @Masumi @Meredith44 @Mismas @MissAlavesa @Moosesushi @MotherBear @mummy @Naakhum @Nabesima @Napstablookie @Natorei @nibelibre @NivMizzet @Nostalgic @Okapi @Omakelady @Pandademic @Pandonkey @Pasafatu @Plume @po2 @Prabha @PrinceAsriel @Psyseon @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Reborn @reliquiaen @Reptyrian @Resirose @Rey @Riko @RocketGrunt @Rusti @Rynne @ryoubakura @Sais @sharkbutt @shayflayplays @Sheba @Sheta @ShiroiYoukai @SilverBook @Silviya @skysamba @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @smoothy @Solackno @solaritude @spilledink @Spiritwindy @insufferablecrab @rattus @suzerain @SunChaser @SydKiaray @Sylwyth @tackysnaps @TheOtherN @TribalDragon @Kairoku @vampy @veevi @Virida @WhiteMantis @wrobles4 @Xairathan @xarazura @yin @Zephemeral @Zidderinni @igavvedit @yurihands @Velliana @theresilence @KiragamiCube @KaidaMoon @dualscepters @RuinousOmen @Scyshe @Valoria @DarkOwl @Magala @BlindBard @atomicpastel @FrostStrix @Raelynne @FeatherAsh @WickedHorror @xovud @Sunset @astroprojection @QueenParda @harmonywish @SugarPlumFaerie @Celes @Emordnilap @Sykona @parnasse @Nevros @delightfuliza @lystier @Icicle16 @ranyani @Peisinoe @YourMajestyFox @Ashtastic @Azremiel @beckswithspecks @Cyrya @hybris @Juyoung @lilo @Mariazny @Kanariah @triska @xape @kazay @Scarfsickle @Fujo @Kaelum
Fulgurite Magus;;
zappy_skydancer_basesmall_by_vanad1um-d9xgkqr.png
zappy_skydancer_scrydark_by_vanad1um-d9whgij.png
zappy_skydancer_scrylight_by_vanad1um-d9whgih.png

PINGLIST:
@20pi @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Aceplayer237 @Addmon @Alestrius @Altaera @and1206 @Angii @Anjoulas @annadandelion @Ashallysa @Astraeus @avaraena @Avori @azrielen @Ballad @Bewildebeest @IgnisFlamel @BitterBitter @Brunhilde @burningdarkfire @Capriquarius @Carleigh @carrott @CasualPancakes @catmiint @Cerelin @chocollama @ChristianCutie @ToasteredToast @CitrusHeart @Clavicado @cniht @corvidus @Count @Creepshow @Crescental @ratpenatu @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Darlnim @Decay @deerfawn @Dendropsyche @Diva @durandal @Eoraptor @Eraea @Eshye @EssyDante @Essynkardi @EverestDrak @everynne @Eyedol @fairie @pansydragon @Founder @freiheit @GalacticCannibal @GibbysDragons @gilan @gootarts @gotw3 @Grimbone @Gryphonic @Gypaetus @Hailey @handsome @ElectricAngels @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @hopelesswillwin @houseteeth @Idari @Ithiltari @Iversia @jancola @Jesteroo @julibee @Kanitai @Kiaora @kardi @KarkatSizemore @Katherine @Kassandra @keraunic @Kikatzu @kireikatt @kismesissitvde @Kodex @Kukso @ladyfenrir @LanthanumIridium @lazyjackal @Leora @LHshey @lightly @LilyBound @Loulybob @Lucatri @illuminary @MajicViolin @Malatise @Marshell @MasqueradeOfLife @Masumi @Meredith44 @Mismas @MissAlavesa @Moosesushi @MotherBear @mummy @Naakhum @Nabesima @Napstablookie @Natorei @nibelibre @NivMizzet @Nostalgic @Okapi @Omakelady @Pandademic @Pandonkey @Pasafatu @Plume @po2 @Prabha @PrinceAsriel @Psyseon @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Reborn @reliquiaen @Reptyrian @Resirose @Rey @Riko @RocketGrunt @Rusti @Rynne @ryoubakura @Sais @sharkbutt @shayflayplays @Sheba @Sheta @ShiroiYoukai @SilverBook @Silviya @skysamba @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @smoothy @Solackno @solaritude @spilledink @Spiritwindy @insufferablecrab @rattus @suzerain @SunChaser @SydKiaray @Sylwyth @tackysnaps @TheOtherN @TribalDragon @Kairoku @vampy @veevi @Virida @WhiteMantis @wrobles4 @Xairathan @xarazura @yin @Zephemeral @Zidderinni @igavvedit @yurihands @Velliana @theresilence @KiragamiCube @KaidaMoon @dualscepters @RuinousOmen @Scyshe @Valoria @DarkOwl @Magala @BlindBard @atomicpastel @FrostStrix @Raelynne @FeatherAsh @WickedHorror @xovud @Sunset @astroprojection @QueenParda @harmonywish @SugarPlumFaerie @Celes @Emordnilap @Sykona @parnasse @Nevros @delightfuliza @lystier @Icicle16 @ranyani @Peisinoe @YourMajestyFox
@Ashtastic @Azremiel @beckswithspecks @Cyrya @hybris @Juyoung @lilo @Mariazny @Kanariah @triska @xape @kazay @Scarfsickle @Fujo @Kaelum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35