Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@arcaneidolriots i'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please c:
@arcaneidolriots i'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please c:
qtNgpTt.png
@myths, you've been added to the general pinglist! Thanks for stopping by :)
@myths, you've been added to the general pinglist! Thanks for stopping by :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Amphiptere @myths @Tiriea @Unthymely Hello everyone, I have my Wavecreset Saturnalia entry up for preview if you'd like to check it out! :D If this accent is not chosen as one of the festival skins this year, I will print it myself during or after the festival. I'll send out a round of pings again when it's made available. I'm also considering doing a warm coloured version (orange/red instead of green/blue) and a version where it's just the wing cutouts with no leafy appendage bits on the body. Let me know what you think! And if you want to see the version with just the wing cutouts (because that's all ready to go), I'm happy to do previews of that! Now I'm going to try to squeeeeeeze in another entry but we'll see lol. Thank for your time and have a great day! :) [center][size=5][b]Accent: 'Sealeaf Frills' for Fae M[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016 contest entry[/i][/size][/center] [columns] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_faeM_wavecrest_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][u]Price: 400g or 280kT[/u][/size] [color=purple][b]WILL BE PRINTED IF NOT CHOSEN[/b][/color] If interested in this accent, ask to be added to the pinglist! [/columns] ----- [center][size=4]Previews![/size][/center] [center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_faeM_wavecrest_examples.png[/img][/center]
@Amphiptere @myths @Tiriea @Unthymely

Hello everyone, I have my Wavecreset Saturnalia entry up for preview if you'd like to check it out! :D

If this accent is not chosen as one of the festival skins this year, I will print it myself during or after the festival. I'll send out a round of pings again when it's made available.

I'm also considering doing a warm coloured version (orange/red instead of green/blue) and a version where it's just the wing cutouts with no leafy appendage bits on the body. Let me know what you think! And if you want to see the version with just the wing cutouts (because that's all ready to go), I'm happy to do previews of that!

Now I'm going to try to squeeeeeeze in another entry but we'll see lol. Thank for your time and have a great day! :)

Accent: 'Sealeaf Frills' for Fae M
Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016 contest entry

FR_faeM_wavecrest_preview.png space

Price: 400g or 280kT

WILL BE PRINTED
IF NOT CHOSEN

If interested in this accent, ask to be added to the pinglist!

Previews!

FR_faeM_wavecrest_examples.png
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
Ooh, ping please
@arcaneidolriots
Ooh, ping please
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@arcaneidolriots pls ping me if Sealeaf Frills doesn't win and you print! so pretty!
@arcaneidolriots pls ping me if Sealeaf Frills doesn't win and you print! so pretty!
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
It doesn't really fit my lair but it's certainly very cute! :D Good luck!
It doesn't really fit my lair but it's certainly very cute! :D Good luck!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Unthymely @Ionicbondie

Sorry about taking a while to get back to you! I was busy, furiously painting, to get my last Wavecrest entry in lol.

You both have been added to the interest pinglist for Sealeaf Frills. Thank you for your time! :)
@Unthymely @Ionicbondie

Sorry about taking a while to get back to you! I was busy, furiously painting, to get my last Wavecrest entry in lol.

You both have been added to the interest pinglist for Sealeaf Frills. Thank you for your time! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots frilly fae pinglist please!
@arcaneidolriots frilly fae pinglist please!
@Kizmetto, I've noted you down! Thanks for stopping by ^^
@Kizmetto, I've noted you down! Thanks for stopping by ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Could I get a preview of 'Sealeaf Frills' for Fae M on this dude: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=22&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=3&elem=4&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] Please and thank you!
@arcaneidolriots Could I get a preview of 'Sealeaf Frills' for Fae M on this dude:

dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=22&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=3&elem=4&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

Please and thank you!
ctZUH5g.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40