Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@arcaneidolriots
I didn't think it would fill up so quick. May I have a week or so to send the treasure?
@arcaneidolriots
I didn't think it would fill up so quick. May I have a week or so to send the treasure?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@arcaneidolriots
Yes please add me to Slyth run. If I can’t make it this time please leave me on the re-run pinglist.
@arcaneidolriots
Yes please add me to Slyth run. If I can’t make it this time please leave me on the re-run pinglist.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@arcaneidolriots

A slot please?!
@arcaneidolriots

A slot please?!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Amphiptere, sure thing! I already received enough gems to put in the order for the accent, so it should take at least 3 days or so to for the copies to arrive. If you haven't paid by then, I'll simply hold your accent until I receive payment from you.

@hat17 @Mudcat, you both have been noted down for a slot! :)
@Amphiptere, sure thing! I already received enough gems to put in the order for the accent, so it should take at least 3 days or so to for the copies to arrive. If you haven't paid by then, I'll simply hold your accent until I receive payment from you.

@hat17 @Mudcat, you both have been noted down for a slot! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arach @Takora @Kaitii @hat17 @Mudcat

Hello everyone, I am now taking payments for Sylph so that I can submit the order for the accent. Payment is 400g or 280kT, and please include in your message somewhere that you are paying for Sylph. Thank you!
@arach @Takora @Kaitii @hat17 @Mudcat

Hello everyone, I am now taking payments for Sylph so that I can submit the order for the accent. Payment is 400g or 280kT, and please include in your message somewhere that you are paying for Sylph. Thank you!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Akal @Alive @Sylwyth @Micheru @Tiriea @Myrkskog @lightenvee @ordif @Jazz

Copies of the Sylph have just arrived! You all will be receiving your copy through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this print run, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent! :D

@Amphiptere, you already mentioned to me before that you needed more time for your payment and so I will be holding onto your copy of Sylph for the time being. This ping is to let you know that I have your accent on hand. :)
@Akal @Alive @Sylwyth @Micheru @Tiriea @Myrkskog @lightenvee @ordif @Jazz

Copies of the Sylph have just arrived! You all will be receiving your copy through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this print run, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent! :D

@Amphiptere, you already mentioned to me before that you needed more time for your payment and so I will be holding onto your copy of Sylph for the time being. This ping is to let you know that I have your accent on hand. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
Thank you for the ping! I should have the treasure in a week. Would that be okay?
@arcaneidolriots
Thank you for the ping! I should have the treasure in a week. Would that be okay?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere, sounds good! Whenever you're ready to pay, send me a 2-way CR and I'll trade the accent for your payment.
@Amphiptere, sounds good! Whenever you're ready to pay, send me a 2-way CR and I'll trade the accent for your payment.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

Oop, sorry, I was out of town -- can I still get you my gems??
@arcaneidolriots

Oop, sorry, I was out of town -- can I still get you my gems??
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Mudcat, yes please, send your payment whenever you can! I'm waiting for the accent copies to come in, and once it does those who have already paid will immediately get their accents through CR.
@Mudcat, yes please, send your payment whenever you can! I'm waiting for the accent copies to come in, and once it does those who have already paid will immediately get their accents through CR.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40