Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@arcaneidolriots hey no worries!! I just meant it as a welcome surprise :) thank you so much for pinging me lol. Welcome back to the accent crowd then! Hope you get major profits but an even better time.
@arcaneidolriots hey no worries!! I just meant it as a welcome surprise :) thank you so much for pinging me lol. Welcome back to the accent crowd then! Hope you get major profits but an even better time.
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
ROUND 1 Accent: Gladeveins Strider (550g or 550kT)
@Celine @rooty @Mariposas @bandit1971 @ShadowWolf @scarletskyz @Mortveil @boxparts @Splattershot @MusicalMaladies

I am now taking payments for Gladeveins Strider so I can buy the blueprints and begin the printing process. Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:1000.

ROUND 1 Skincent: Hewn Saboteur - CANCELED
@Celine @Masumi

There are not enough slots filled for me to justify doing another run of this skin, so unfortunately I won't be reprinting it this time around, sorry!

Thank you all for your time!
ROUND 1 Accent: Gladeveins Strider (550g or 550kT)
@Celine @rooty @Mariposas @bandit1971 @ShadowWolf @scarletskyz @Mortveil @boxparts @Splattershot @MusicalMaladies

I am now taking payments for Gladeveins Strider so I can buy the blueprints and begin the printing process. Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:1000.

ROUND 1 Skincent: Hewn Saboteur - CANCELED
@Celine @Masumi

There are not enough slots filled for me to justify doing another run of this skin, so unfortunately I won't be reprinting it this time around, sorry!

YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Payment sent o/
Payment sent o/

All PAs for "Gladeveins Strider" should now be sent out! If you paid prior to me sending out the PAs, you only need to pay 1T for the listing, otherwise the listing will be your payment amount. Please let me know of any mistakes!

If you need to change your payment type, just let me know! In the event that your PA expires before you can pay, drop me a message and I'll resend it for you.

Thank you all for helping fund this round of accents! :)

All PAs for "Gladeveins Strider" should now be sent out! If you paid prior to me sending out the PAs, you only need to pay 1T for the listing, otherwise the listing will be your payment amount. Please let me know of any mistakes!

If you need to change your payment type, just let me know! In the event that your PA expires before you can pay, drop me a message and I'll resend it for you.

Thank you all for helping fund this round of accents! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you so much! :D
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31031211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310313/31031211_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you o/ Probably need to buy him better apparel but I've been so lazy in cleaning out my vault that its going to be a nightmare, aha. [/center]

31031211_350.png

Thank you o/
Probably need to buy him better apparel but I've been so lazy in cleaning out my vault that its going to be a nightmare, aha.
Thank you so much! It's such a wonderful and vibrant accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29736578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297366/29736578_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you so much! It's such a wonderful and vibrant accent.

29736578_350.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Thank you so much! It's such a wonderful and vibrant accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29736578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297366/29736578_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you so much! It's such a wonderful and vibrant accent.

29736578_350.png
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Hello everyone, and happy Flameforger's Festival! :D I'm doing a reprint run of my last year's entry, which managed to get an honorable mention. I'll be pinging GASP again since it's been a year since this accent was last printed. If you are interested in this accent, please read through the following information below to see how you can order it. Thank you for your time! :) ----- [center][size=5][b]Accent: 'Scorched Mantle' for Nocturne M[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/151881][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=19498&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [center]Click the image above to head to the Dressing Room and try it out on your dragon! [nextcol] [color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol] [skin=19498] [size=4][b]550g or 495kT[/b][/size] [color=green][b]PREORDERS OPEN[/b][/color] [/columns] ----- [size=4][b]How to order:[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Open my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVq6OG2m5U03F7O4low797UgmPw_C2cbP0oKaXXz4VU/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple][b]accent shop spreadsheet doc.[/b][/url] [*]Go to 'Current Preorders' tab. [*]Enter your name in an open slot and what type of payment (gem, treasure, or mixed) you will be making. Please make sure to include the @ symbol at the beginning of your name! [*](You may order multiple copies; just add your name to the number of slots you want copies for.) [*]That's it! I will ping everyone for payment when enough slots are filled. [/LIST] If all slots for the current rounds are filled, feel free to start another round. If you cannot access the doc, message me and I will add your information for you. ------ [size=2] General Pinglist: @Aalto @Amphiptere @bit @Colorwavez @Ethanaell @Ionicbondie @lightenvee @miuaki @myths @Osa @starsystems @Tiriea @Uniformshark @Unthymely @calicougar @marropo @Aloice @Wolfenlied @Glisselda @JackalSmiler @ChrispBreadfield @iodine @Lihmeth @rooty @Kosm @nemodave @Splattershot @ToxicToucan @hat17 @cywscross @ShatteringIce 'Scorched Mantle' for Nocturne M reprint pinglist: @neev @ClockworkEclipse [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]GASP[/url] pings [size=1]@IAmATestAccount @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Lamia @dualscepters @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Fadeela @KittyAoba @wildewinged @BadboyJesus @Micheru @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @Denutena @Dreu @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @eateries @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Lolilith @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Morgrim @Siopilos @Bioslice @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Toriel @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @ShadesofCyan @Pandacow @Bic @marymouse @Kaamos @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Kushiel @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Maye @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Kettlehead @LilBlueSapling @Mikisama @Starly @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @Harribel @Seiki @Malis @Okapi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @booty @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @Safirien @Katreal @Kikatzu @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @CinnabarCobra @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @Empyreal @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @OrchidSprig @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @B1ueFlame @Blod @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @SirArchimedes @Erendira @Contaminate @apis @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Ultima @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @Katalist @Juyoung @ccccctk @Jaie @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Sayla @Cindercate @Inwe @ChakraMiracle @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Hexephra @Disanxian @ladyrenee @Obscaenus @Faileas @Mary @PhantomDaVinci @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @MightyVildaTilda @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Volve @Septicaemic @Isidora @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @LadyRenee @Mutagen @Yollizmaar @Leora @World @VineDream @roymbrog @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Cryptic @Splattershot @nightmischief @MadDucks @Phecat @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @StarlitFire @Parda @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Touhou @PhantomDaVinci @ixia @PixelofHealth @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @baelistair @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @actualcan @Akal @chocomonster @NadopT @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @Noodlesper @ancelstierre @artillerychick @World @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @starblaziing @Eagles @Snipe @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kazami @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @VagabondSentinel @nemodave @BloodSentry @SoullessARMY @AmandaG @starblaziing @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @cgilly @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Thesby @Peisinoe @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @Avenitus @Ellapinky @Noirist @sotku @seragakisei @rowdy @Fabro @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Ratiasu @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moonlace @Alraune @Garizard @HermitCrab @Lolilith @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @DoubleD2 @feverking @Silverishness @Cov @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @Nardaviel @Rangiku @TaxiMom @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @FlufferLover @SkyDancer10 @Watercolour @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @Luca20 @momoi @sliceydicey @brdey @pretend @RenegadeTalonz @smokingponies @Watercolour @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Veylaron @Priorknight @Hiss @Alstroemeria @Pai @mistystep @loststarship @Izilen @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Ouinoc @Niklia @everynne @Grimmneko @mistystep @littlesong4[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Nocturne M, Accents, festival, glow, warm colors, no preference, fire flight, rocks[/center]
Hello everyone, and happy Flameforger's Festival! :D

I'm doing a reprint run of my last year's entry, which managed to get an honorable mention. I'll be pinging GASP again since it's been a year since this accent was last printed.

If you are interested in this accent, please read through the following information below to see how you can order it. Thank you for your time! :)

Accent: 'Scorched Mantle' for Nocturne M

dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=19498&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Click the image above to head to the Dressing Room
and try it out on your dragon!
space

550g or 495kT

PREORDERS OPEN

How to order:
  1. Open my accent shop spreadsheet doc.
  2. Go to 'Current Preorders' tab.
  3. Enter your name in an open slot and what type of payment (gem, treasure, or mixed) you will be making. Please make sure to include the @ symbol at the beginning of your name!
  4. (You may order multiple copies; just add your name to the number of slots you want copies for.)
  5. That's it! I will ping everyone for payment when enough slots are filled.

If all slots for the current rounds are filled, feel free to start another round.

If you cannot access the doc, message me and I will add your information for you.

General Pinglist: @Aalto @Amphiptere @bit @Colorwavez @Ethanaell @Ionicbondie @lightenvee @miuaki @myths @Osa @starsystems @Tiriea @Uniformshark @Unthymely @calicougar @marropo @Aloice @Wolfenlied @Glisselda @JackalSmiler @ChrispBreadfield @iodine @Lihmeth @rooty @Kosm @nemodave @Splattershot @ToxicToucan @hat17 @cywscross @ShatteringIce

'Scorched Mantle' for Nocturne M reprint pinglist: @neev @ClockworkEclipse

GASP pings

@IAmATestAccount @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Lamia @dualscepters @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Fadeela @KittyAoba @wildewinged @BadboyJesus @Micheru @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @Denutena @Dreu @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @eateries @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Lolilith @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Morgrim @Siopilos @Bioslice @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Toriel @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @ShadesofCyan @Pandacow @Bic @marymouse @Kaamos @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Kushiel @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Maye @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Kettlehead @LilBlueSapling @Mikisama @Starly @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @Harribel @Seiki @Malis @Okapi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @booty @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @Safirien @Katreal @Kikatzu @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @CinnabarCobra @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @Empyreal @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @OrchidSprig @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @B1ueFlame @Blod @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @SirArchimedes @Erendira @Contaminate @apis @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Ultima @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @Katalist @Juyoung @ccccctk @Jaie @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Sayla @Cindercate @Inwe @ChakraMiracle @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Hexephra @Disanxian @ladyrenee @Obscaenus @Faileas @Mary @PhantomDaVinci @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @MightyVildaTilda @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Volve @Septicaemic @Isidora @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @LadyRenee @Mutagen @Yollizmaar @Leora @World @VineDream @roymbrog @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Cryptic @Splattershot @nightmischief @MadDucks @Phecat @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @StarlitFire @Parda @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Niklia @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Touhou @PhantomDaVinci @ixia @PixelofHealth @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @baelistair @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @actualcan @Akal @chocomonster @NadopT @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @Noodlesper @ancelstierre @artillerychick @World @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @starblaziing @Eagles @Snipe @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kazami @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @VagabondSentinel @nemodave @BloodSentry @SoullessARMY @AmandaG @starblaziing @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @cgilly @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Thesby @Peisinoe @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @Avenitus @Ellapinky @Noirist @sotku @seragakisei @rowdy @Fabro @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Ratiasu @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moonlace @Alraune @Garizard @HermitCrab @Lolilith @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @DoubleD2 @feverking @Silverishness @Cov @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @Nardaviel @Rangiku @TaxiMom @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Peisinoe @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @FlufferLover @SkyDancer10 @Watercolour @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @Luca20 @momoi @sliceydicey @brdey @pretend @RenegadeTalonz @smokingponies @Watercolour @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Veylaron @Priorknight @Hiss @Alstroemeria @Pai @mistystep @loststarship @Izilen @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Ouinoc @Niklia @everynne @Grimmneko @mistystep @littlesong4

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Nocturne M, Accents, festival, glow, warm colors, no preference, fire flight, rocks
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
ROUND 1 Accent: Scorched Mantle (550g or 495kT)
@KittyAoba @Splattershot

Okay, I don't think I'm going to get anymore interest before the festival ends, so this'll be a short run!

I am now taking payments for Scorched Mantle so I can buy the blueprints and begin the printing process. Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:900.

ROUND 1 Accent: Scorched Mantle (550g or 495kT)
@KittyAoba @Splattershot

Okay, I don't think I'm going to get anymore interest before the festival ends, so this'll be a short run!

I am now taking payments for Scorched Mantle so I can buy the blueprints and begin the printing process. Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:900.

YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40