Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Okay, I declare this thread official open for business! \o/
Okay, I declare this thread official open for business! \o/
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
General ping list please!
@arcaneidolriots
General ping list please!
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Magnolia @Unthymely @jamaesi @velvetpaws @ljusclara @Trachynhawb @Roselia @maralice13 @tackysnaps

Look what just arrived! :DDD

You all should be receiving your copies of Sylph through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this project, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent!
@Magnolia @Unthymely @jamaesi @velvetpaws @ljusclara @Trachynhawb @Roselia @maralice13 @tackysnaps

Look what just arrived! :DDD

You all should be receiving your copies of Sylph through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this project, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Thank you!!
@arcaneidolriots Thank you!!
ZTexFrS.gifhOj1GEv.gif4EI5wvQ.giftVBHHyc.gifLJgs8bI.gif6Nz1UTB.gif
@arcaneidolriots

Hi, I'm wondering if you will ever do a recolor of Sylph in faerie colors? :)

@arcaneidolriots

Hi, I'm wondering if you will ever do a recolor of Sylph in faerie colors? :)

tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Colorwavez, I currently have no plans for recolors of Sylph. It's still a new accent so I would like it to have a few print runs before I decide if recolors will be a thing.

Thank you for your interest though, and thanks for stopping by! :)
@Colorwavez, I currently have no plans for recolors of Sylph. It's still a new accent so I would like it to have a few print runs before I decide if recolors will be a thing.

Thank you for your interest though, and thanks for stopping by! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Sylwyth @hat17 @Jazz @Kaitii @arach @Mudcat @Micheru @Amphiptere @Alive @Kiaora @Candace @lightenvee @Tiriea @chinapiggy @Takora @Airis @Akal @Myrkskog [sub](Hey guys, check out this fancy new accent shop thread~~ )[/sub] [b]I am opening up another print run of Slyph! Please ping me if you would like a slot![/b] Also, please let me know if you would like to remain on the pinglist for future runs of Sylph or if you would like to be removed. [u]I will be wiping the pinglist for Sylph clean after this run[/u]; so if you are passing on this print run but want to remain on the pinglist, let me know otherwise you will be removed! Thank you for your time! :) [columns] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_snapperF_sylph_redux01_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol] [skin=17187] [size=4][u]Price: 400g or 280kT[/u][/size] [/columns]
@Sylwyth @hat17 @Jazz @Kaitii @arach @Mudcat @Micheru @Amphiptere @Alive @Kiaora @Candace @lightenvee @Tiriea @chinapiggy @Takora @Airis @Akal @Myrkskog

(Hey guys, check out this fancy new accent shop thread~~ )

I am opening up another print run of Slyph! Please ping me if you would like a slot!

Also, please let me know if you would like to remain on the pinglist for future runs of Sylph or if you would like to be removed. I will be wiping the pinglist for Sylph clean after this run; so if you are passing on this print run but want to remain on the pinglist, let me know otherwise you will be removed!

Thank you for your time! :)

FR_snapperF_sylph_redux01_preview.png space

Price: 400g or 280kT
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

A slot for Sylph, please!
@arcaneidolriots

A slot for Sylph, please!
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@arcaneidolriots I'd like a slot :)
@arcaneidolriots I'd like a slot :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@arcaneidolriots

Yasss... One slot please and I'd like to remain on your ping list :)
@arcaneidolriots

Yasss... One slot please and I'd like to remain on your ping list :)
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40