Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MJ reject - Breath of Aer & Sylph
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[s]Oh look, another festival accent reject thread lol.[/s] I'm new to accents, so please be patient with me as I navigate through the process for the first time! :) [quote] [center][size=6]I have an accent shop thread now![/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1809208][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/banner_decalrosinratio.png[/img][/url] [center][size=4]Please direct any inquires about accents to that thread! Thank you! :)[/size][/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]Preorders for Round 1 of 'Breath of Aer' and 'Sylph' are both closed![/b][/size][/center] If you would like to be notified of future runs of either accents, please ping me and I will put you on a pinglist for the accent you're interested in. When I open up preorders for another print run, you will be pinged in this thread and can get a slot at that time. Thank you! [/quote] [size=5][u]General Rules:[/u][/size] [b]Please ping me to get my attention for anything![/b] [b]I prefer to be paid in gems[/b], because it saves me an extra step, but I will take treasure at 1:700 or mix payments. [b]A minimum of 5 slots must be filled[/b] before I consider submitting an accent. If there's not enough interest, I simply will not print the accent. [b]Once slots are filled, I will ping you for payment. Do not send payment before then![/b] If you need extra time to gather funds, let me know! If you are no longer interested and want to be removed from the list, please let me know ASAP so that the next person can get a slot. Feel free to ask me for previews on your dragon, and I'll try to get to it as soon as I can! Questions and comments are more than welcome! :) ----- [center][size=5][b]Accent: 'Breath of Aer' for Spiral F[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]Mistral Jamboree 2016 entry[/i][/size][/center] [center][skin=17091][/center] [columns] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_spiralF_breathofaer_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][u]Price: 400g or 280kT[/u][/size] Status: Round 1 preorder closed! Accents have arrived and have been sent out! [color=green]1. (me) 2. Unthymely [paid & delivered] 3. [s]velvetpaws [paid & delivered][/s] 4. [s]Celestria [paid & delivered][/s] 5. [s]mintSMASH [paid & delivered][/s][/color] ----- Pinglist: - arctictis - Rexham [/columns] [center]The new festival item, Windbound Mask, just for fun:[/center] [center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_spiralF_breathofaer_maskpreview.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Accent: 'Sylph' for Snapper F[/b][/size][/center] [i]This would have been my second entry for the contest, but I ran out of time and couldn't submit before the deadline. I decided to finish it up since it was mostly done anyways.[/i] [columns] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_snapperF_sylph_redux01_preview.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol] [size=4][u]Price: 400g or 280kT[/u][/size] Status: Round 1 preorder closed! Accent resubmitted for review after first rejection. [color=green]1. (me) 2. Magnolia [paid] 3. Unthymely [paid] 4. jamaesi [paid] 5. velvetpaws [paid] 6. ljusclara [paid] 7. Trachynhawb [paid] 8. Roselia [paid] 9. maralice13 [paid] 10. tackysnaps [paid][/color] ----- Pinglist: - Sylwyth - hat17 - Jazz - Kaitii - arach - Mudcat - Micheru - Amphiptere - Alive - Kiaora - Candace - lightenvee - Tiriea - chinapiggy - Takora - Airis - Akal - Myrkskog [/columns] [center][size=4][b]Previews![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/orientalisdraco/FR/FR_snapperF_sylph_ex01.png[/img][/center]
Oh look, another festival accent reject thread lol.

I'm new to accents, so please be patient with me as I navigate through the process for the first time! :)

Quote:
I have an accent shop thread now!

banner_decalrosinratio.png
Please direct any inquires about accents to that thread! Thank you! :)

Quote:
Preorders for Round 1 of 'Breath of Aer' and 'Sylph' are both closed!

If you would like to be notified of future runs of either accents, please ping me and I will put you on a pinglist for the accent you're interested in. When I open up preorders for another print run, you will be pinged in this thread and can get a slot at that time. Thank you!

General Rules:

Please ping me to get my attention for anything!

I prefer to be paid in gems, because it saves me an extra step, but I will take treasure at 1:700 or mix payments.

A minimum of 5 slots must be filled before I consider submitting an accent. If there's not enough interest, I simply will not print the accent.

Once slots are filled, I will ping you for payment. Do not send payment before then! If you need extra time to gather funds, let me know! If you are no longer interested and want to be removed from the list, please let me know ASAP so that the next person can get a slot.

Feel free to ask me for previews on your dragon, and I'll try to get to it as soon as I can!

Questions and comments are more than welcome! :)

Accent: 'Breath of Aer' for Spiral F
Mistral Jamboree 2016 entry

FR_spiralF_breathofaer_preview.png space Price: 400g or 280kT

Status: Round 1 preorder closed! Accents have arrived and have been sent out!

1. (me)
2. Unthymely [paid & delivered]
3. velvetpaws [paid & delivered]
4. Celestria [paid & delivered]
5. mintSMASH [paid & delivered]

Pinglist:
- arctictis
- Rexham

The new festival item, Windbound Mask, just for fun:

FR_spiralF_breathofaer_maskpreview.png

Accent: 'Sylph' for Snapper F

This would have been my second entry for the contest, but I ran out of time and couldn't submit before the deadline. I decided to finish it up since it was mostly done anyways.

FR_snapperF_sylph_redux01_preview.png space Price: 400g or 280kT

Status: Round 1 preorder closed! Accent resubmitted for review after first rejection.

1. (me)
2. Magnolia [paid]
3. Unthymely [paid]
4. jamaesi [paid]
5. velvetpaws [paid]
6. ljusclara [paid]
7. Trachynhawb [paid]
8. Roselia [paid]
9. maralice13 [paid]
10. tackysnaps [paid]

Pinglist:
- Sylwyth
- hat17
- Jazz
- Kaitii
- arach
- Mudcat
- Micheru
- Amphiptere
- Alive
- Kiaora
- Candace
- lightenvee
- Tiriea
- chinapiggy
- Takora
- Airis
- Akal
- Myrkskog

Previews!

FR_snapperF_sylph_ex01.png
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots, self ping so I don't lose the thread
@arcaneidolriots, self ping so I don't lose the thread
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@velvetpaws @Nimitsu @Dask @mintSMASH

Ya'll wanted a ping for 'Breath of Aer' so I'm pinging you :P

GASP pings for MAXIMUM PROFIT

I apologize ahead of time if you get double-pinged or were pinged and you did not want to be.

All breed female accents:
@LucidDreams (no accent reselling threads please) @abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @Amphiptere (No Auctions or reseller threads) @ceziate @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @Argonaut @Moons @ArtsyChap @asgore @Ashtastic @Astraya @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Mariposas @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Cyrya @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @FlareSolaire @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @Gaelic @Galeia @atalaeai @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @honeyT @IndigoPi @InkZylorn (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @juawia @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaitii @kaykat (no gore/holes) @kikay @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya (no mushrooms, nothing like plants/fungus growing on dragon) @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Soupy @lightenvee @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara (no pastels/galaxy) @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @Mariazny @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Neroshii (no gore/food) @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows) @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @Oriel @milaya @PandragonsBox @Pangur @Kanariah @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @FWD @RainbowSmoothie @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Tricksters @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @rubyredtan @Rustdover @Safirien @seepratintti @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @Morgrim @siaur @silvers @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @squidragon (no gore please) @Dussty @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @Maila @Thewaka @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Serpede @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @Synchros @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @kazay @Rosabelle @Scarfsickle @Micheru @Kairo @BlackoutEternity @Heliolisk @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @Silence (No galaxy, pastel, glitter, rainbow, cute, food please) @samwise @Athexreh @stitchedinice @Insouciant @silberseele @katamarikozzan @asphyxia @KCGallows (no closely packed circles, no food themes, no interest checks) @taipantigress @TheMythOfBeauty @ashenhartkrie @Chants @Dracanea (no gore please) @NightmaricZor @Malachai @BlackMistress @judiama @Leafdapple1 @Siopilos @Aenstrian @thesecontexts @Leonaa @Chausie @Fujo @somnolentcypress @Haruhiko @bit @ruirea @Asai @Imani @hybris @Laevateinn @Xemriss @Alive @koemiri @CakeOn @raelynne @Mudlood @ArtyCat (no gore) @warriorofaces @Aides

Snapper F accents:
@abacusa @Akal @Ambitious @Amerretti @Argonaut @AsteriaDusk @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @Bretwalda @BurntEmber @candor @Chinapiggy @Magnolia @clearlyadorable @Count @crystaldragon @dagmaar @dorsia (no plague/gore please) @DrBeanCat @Ecsentret @Eshye @Faileas @FamiliarAlien @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @Fujo @Tricksters @Grimbone @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @Horticulture @hugqueen @Ickyrus @illegal @IndigoCat @Jenny @justjasper @kaaoqi @Kaial (No cutesy stuff or Christmas) @Kaitii @Kent @khalyeezy @KiyoMichan @Lapillus @Lecra @LHshey @Lizzi @marymouse @Maye @meretrixprocax @micahjaguar @Moray @murklin @Muszka @nerdydragon @Neroshii @Niharike @NivMizzet @Noivurn @nothakus @Nymphalidae @ophia @Oszs @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @pedroinboxfort @Plushstiel @poofinburd @Queseraawesome @radpunkster (no gore or spiders please) @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @Rifter @Rucks @Safirien @Saru @sei @SerpentineSage @shamwow @Shez @SilverBook @SirLeafheart @Slumber @snowpea @snowy @soupalicious @Sourdeer @spiderling @ratpenatu @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Temreki @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @ThirtyOne @TikindiDragon (No Pastels, no Gore) @Tiriea @ToasterOven @tunelessmelody @Virida @WalrusHerobrine @WhiteMantis @World @yoon123k @yoursiren @YukiBear @paragonbroscaa @Ranuja @piscula @lightenvee @Phyrne @Kiaora @Dis @Lemonsinasoup @Kiaora @BlindBard @frimu @Yoda @baelistair @WickedHorror @Colorwavez @Foneu @AlphaTwin @TsarinaTorment @SushiKitteh @tompollicle @Aalto @Soupy @parnasse @maralice13 @roachchoir @Tricksters @ranyani @Sheparrrd

Spiral F accent:
@Aalto @abacusa @AbstractAlgebra (No food/gore/spiders) @Acidfox @Aikka @Ammut @and1206 @ShadowRising @Antrey @TsarinaTorment @Argonaut @Asmea @asterope @Avori @baek @Ballad @Bhelryss @ratpenatu @BrightIce @candor @cassichu @chch @Chiptunehero @Zilleniose @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @christina @CitrusHeart @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @crystaldragon @Cubie @Cuppycakez @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Decay @delightfuliza @Destroya @Diamondsuits @Diseased @Diva @durandal @Ecsentret @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eshye @Evoker @Faileas @Fenix @freckledbooks @freiheit (no plague/gore please) @Fujo @Gacha @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Godspeed @gordiangalaxy @haikwoshevo @Hailey @Hammercorn @Harribel @hat17 @hayum (no gore please) @Heathers @HiddenMica @horocol @mizushimo @Ickyrus @Idari @IgnisFlamel @IndigoCat @Irarina @irishmarmalade @irony @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @jancola @Jaz @Jazz @JesterGurl @julia @kaaoqi @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @kaykat @khalyeezy @Kireikatt @kismesissitvde (pref gembond compatible) @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @ladyfenrir @Lamia @lankochan @lantadyme @Lapillus @Leonaa @LHshey @LittlestDragon (Plague prefered) @Lizzi @Lucatri @lychizzle @MafiaVamp @Mags @Marshell @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @Monk @Moray @mspixieriot (no gore/horror) @ceziate @Neroshii @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Omakelady @ondore @OverlordFreya @pedroinboxfort @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @pinkiestink @Plushstiel @Pomegraknight @Punkinn (green is A+) @radpunkster (no gore or spiders please) @radputin @Raire @Rasaliina @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattus @RayAnneliese @RedLily @RedSheep @Rifter @Riko @Robot @rockmaninov @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @Safirien @rethi @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @everynne @Solarstar @soupalicious @Soupy @Spark @spiderling @spilledink (clouds/sky/waves/nature-y/intricate) @Tricksters @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @SunChaser @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Tarere @TeaRex @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @Tiriea @ToasterOven @traidy @valravne @Vaze @Vesperupus @Virgil @Weenyah @WeyrLeader @wildewinged @Winterdream @WolfHowler @wolyang @yoon123k @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZeroAerie (No Rainbows/Food/Pastels) @ZombieBiologist @paragonbroscaa @Malatise @dragobir (rainbow/kiddycore themed) @Kuriptonic @adidson (no gore) @piscula @lightenvee @PeppermintStars @Kairoku @Addmon @theresilence @KaidaMoon @Dis @Oleandre @Scyshe @Stormdragon @atomicpastel @celestria @Raelynne @caelumdeity @Kanariah @xovud @Sunset @Colorwavez @Taerar @heartsung @harmonywish (no gore or food) @London @pushpin @Yoda @aniki @tompollicle @Okapi @BrightShine @Beroan @ClockworkOctopus @parnasse @Valemora (no gore) @Danizaurs @DragonsHour @insufferablecrab

Festival Spiral F accent:
@KittyAoba @Neroshii
@velvetpaws @Nimitsu @Dask @mintSMASH

Ya'll wanted a ping for 'Breath of Aer' so I'm pinging you :P

GASP pings for MAXIMUM PROFIT

I apologize ahead of time if you get double-pinged or were pinged and you did not want to be.

All breed female accents:
@LucidDreams (no accent reselling threads please) @abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @Amphiptere (No Auctions or reseller threads) @ceziate @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @Argonaut @Moons @ArtsyChap @asgore @Ashtastic @Astraya @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Mariposas @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Cyrya @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @FlareSolaire @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @Gaelic @Galeia @atalaeai @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @honeyT @IndigoPi @InkZylorn (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @juawia @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaitii @kaykat (no gore/holes) @kikay @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya (no mushrooms, nothing like plants/fungus growing on dragon) @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Soupy @lightenvee @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara (no pastels/galaxy) @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @Mariazny @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Neroshii (no gore/food) @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows) @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @Oriel @milaya @PandragonsBox @Pangur @Kanariah @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @FWD @RainbowSmoothie @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Tricksters @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @rubyredtan @Rustdover @Safirien @seepratintti @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @Morgrim @siaur @silvers @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @squidragon (no gore please) @Dussty @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @Maila @Thewaka @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Serpede @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @Synchros @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @kazay @Rosabelle @Scarfsickle @Micheru @Kairo @BlackoutEternity @Heliolisk @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @Silence (No galaxy, pastel, glitter, rainbow, cute, food please) @samwise @Athexreh @stitchedinice @Insouciant @silberseele @katamarikozzan @asphyxia @KCGallows (no closely packed circles, no food themes, no interest checks) @taipantigress @TheMythOfBeauty @ashenhartkrie @Chants @Dracanea (no gore please) @NightmaricZor @Malachai @BlackMistress @judiama @Leafdapple1 @Siopilos @Aenstrian @thesecontexts @Leonaa @Chausie @Fujo @somnolentcypress @Haruhiko @bit @ruirea @Asai @Imani @hybris @Laevateinn @Xemriss @Alive @koemiri @CakeOn @raelynne @Mudlood @ArtyCat (no gore) @warriorofaces @Aides

Snapper F accents:
@abacusa @Akal @Ambitious @Amerretti @Argonaut @AsteriaDusk @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @Bretwalda @BurntEmber @candor @Chinapiggy @Magnolia @clearlyadorable @Count @crystaldragon @dagmaar @dorsia (no plague/gore please) @DrBeanCat @Ecsentret @Eshye @Faileas @FamiliarAlien @Fenix @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @Fujo @Tricksters @Grimbone @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @Horticulture @hugqueen @Ickyrus @illegal @IndigoCat @Jenny @justjasper @kaaoqi @Kaial (No cutesy stuff or Christmas) @Kaitii @Kent @khalyeezy @KiyoMichan @Lapillus @Lecra @LHshey @Lizzi @marymouse @Maye @meretrixprocax @micahjaguar @Moray @murklin @Muszka @nerdydragon @Neroshii @Niharike @NivMizzet @Noivurn @nothakus @Nymphalidae @ophia @Oszs @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @pedroinboxfort @Plushstiel @poofinburd @Queseraawesome @radpunkster (no gore or spiders please) @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @Rifter @Rucks @Safirien @Saru @sei @SerpentineSage @shamwow @Shez @SilverBook @SirLeafheart @Slumber @snowpea @snowy @soupalicious @Sourdeer @spiderling @ratpenatu @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Temreki @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @ThirtyOne @TikindiDragon (No Pastels, no Gore) @Tiriea @ToasterOven @tunelessmelody @Virida @WalrusHerobrine @WhiteMantis @World @yoon123k @yoursiren @YukiBear @paragonbroscaa @Ranuja @piscula @lightenvee @Phyrne @Kiaora @Dis @Lemonsinasoup @Kiaora @BlindBard @frimu @Yoda @baelistair @WickedHorror @Colorwavez @Foneu @AlphaTwin @TsarinaTorment @SushiKitteh @tompollicle @Aalto @Soupy @parnasse @maralice13 @roachchoir @Tricksters @ranyani @Sheparrrd

Spiral F accent:
@Aalto @abacusa @AbstractAlgebra (No food/gore/spiders) @Acidfox @Aikka @Ammut @and1206 @ShadowRising @Antrey @TsarinaTorment @Argonaut @Asmea @asterope @Avori @baek @Ballad @Bhelryss @ratpenatu @BrightIce @candor @cassichu @chch @Chiptunehero @Zilleniose @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @christina @CitrusHeart @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @crystaldragon @Cubie @Cuppycakez @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Decay @delightfuliza @Destroya @Diamondsuits @Diseased @Diva @durandal @Ecsentret @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eshye @Evoker @Faileas @Fenix @freckledbooks @freiheit (no plague/gore please) @Fujo @Gacha @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Godspeed @gordiangalaxy @haikwoshevo @Hailey @Hammercorn @Harribel @hat17 @hayum (no gore please) @Heathers @HiddenMica @horocol @mizushimo @Ickyrus @Idari @IgnisFlamel @IndigoCat @Irarina @irishmarmalade @irony @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @jancola @Jaz @Jazz @JesterGurl @julia @kaaoqi @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @kaykat @khalyeezy @Kireikatt @kismesissitvde (pref gembond compatible) @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @ladyfenrir @Lamia @lankochan @lantadyme @Lapillus @Leonaa @LHshey @LittlestDragon (Plague prefered) @Lizzi @Lucatri @lychizzle @MafiaVamp @Mags @Marshell @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @Monk @Moray @mspixieriot (no gore/horror) @ceziate @Neroshii @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Omakelady @ondore @OverlordFreya @pedroinboxfort @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @pinkiestink @Plushstiel @Pomegraknight @Punkinn (green is A+) @radpunkster (no gore or spiders please) @radputin @Raire @Rasaliina @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattus @RayAnneliese @RedLily @RedSheep @Rifter @Riko @Robot @rockmaninov @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @Safirien @rethi @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @everynne @Solarstar @soupalicious @Soupy @Spark @spiderling @spilledink (clouds/sky/waves/nature-y/intricate) @Tricksters @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @SunChaser @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Tarere @TeaRex @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @Tiriea @ToasterOven @traidy @valravne @Vaze @Vesperupus @Virgil @Weenyah @WeyrLeader @wildewinged @Winterdream @WolfHowler @wolyang @yoon123k @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZeroAerie (No Rainbows/Food/Pastels) @ZombieBiologist @paragonbroscaa @Malatise @dragobir (rainbow/kiddycore themed) @Kuriptonic @adidson (no gore) @piscula @lightenvee @PeppermintStars @Kairoku @Addmon @theresilence @KaidaMoon @Dis @Oleandre @Scyshe @Stormdragon @atomicpastel @celestria @Raelynne @caelumdeity @Kanariah @xovud @Sunset @Colorwavez @Taerar @heartsung @harmonywish (no gore or food) @London @pushpin @Yoda @aniki @tompollicle @Okapi @BrightShine @Beroan @ClockworkOctopus @parnasse @Valemora (no gore) @Danizaurs @DragonsHour @insufferablecrab

Festival Spiral F accent:
@KittyAoba @Neroshii
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
I'd love a slot for one of each please!
@arcaneidolriots
I'd love a slot for one of each please!
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@arcaneidolriots Beautiful accents! Can I get a preview of Sylph on these two please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21595956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215960/21595956_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21352355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213524/21352355_350.png[/img] [/url]
@arcaneidolriots

Beautiful accents! Can I get a preview of Sylph on these two please?

21595956_350.png

21352355_350.png
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@arcaneidolriots A slot for Sylph, please!
@arcaneidolriots A slot for Sylph, please!
6IcEXCU.png
[Size 1]Credit[/size]
@arcaneidolriots

Yes! One Breath of Aer for me, please. And actually, put me down for snapper sylph accent too. ^_^
@arcaneidolriots

Yes! One Breath of Aer for me, please. And actually, put me down for snapper sylph accent too. ^_^
MmSftql.png
@arcaneidolriots Danke <3 It's lovely!
@arcaneidolriots Danke <3 It's lovely!
ZTexFrS.gifhOj1GEv.gif4EI5wvQ.giftVBHHyc.gifLJgs8bI.gif6Nz1UTB.gif
@arcaneidolriots Could I get a slot for Sylph, please!
@arcaneidolriots Could I get a slot for Sylph, please!
rl2X9jH.png
@arcaneidolriots I would love a slot for sylpy please
@arcaneidolriots I would love a slot for sylpy please
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7