Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gorwen's shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77
@gorwen

I have JUST enough gems for the Mechanical Arms. One slot, please!
@gorwen

I have JUST enough gems for the Mechanical Arms. One slot, please!
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Gorwen slot for the skydancer please? :)
@Gorwen slot for the skydancer please? :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Gorwen Sign me the F*** up on Mechanical arms!!!
I'm a hoe for mirrors and robots. Bless you for this accent ;;u;;

Idk if I'll be paying treasure or gems but for now could I take a treasure slot?
@Gorwen Sign me the F*** up on Mechanical arms!!!
I'm a hoe for mirrors and robots. Bless you for this accent ;;u;;

Idk if I'll be paying treasure or gems but for now could I take a treasure slot?
boxparts.gif
@Gorwen dangit dangit dangit, you are going to drain all my funds, why must you make such perfect accents-- and for the breeds I love, too? ... please put me down for a "mechanical arms" slot. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/PMPwpWrGFLu80/giphy.gif[/img]
@Gorwen dangit dangit dangit, you are going to drain all my funds, why must you make such perfect accents-- and for the breeds I love, too?

... please put me down for a "mechanical arms" slot.

giphy.gif
_back_day.png
@Gorwen
Ahhh slot for mechanical arms please!
Also please add me to your pinglist, if you plan on making more mech accents! :)
@Gorwen
Ahhh slot for mechanical arms please!
Also please add me to your pinglist, if you plan on making more mech accents! :)
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Gorwen
May I be put down for Mechanical Arms? (hopefully this paypal thing will be fixed before you need the G)
Also @shaniae I was so confused about getting two pings today. FOR THE SAME TOPIC.
@Gorwen
May I be put down for Mechanical Arms? (hopefully this paypal thing will be fixed before you need the G)
Also @shaniae I was so confused about getting two pings today. FOR THE SAME TOPIC.
Bark bark!
@Gorwen
A slot for Cyborg, please!
@Gorwen
A slot for Cyborg, please!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Juyoung

Sent a pm. c:
@Juyoung

Sent a pm. c:
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Gorwen I'd like a slot for Mechanical Arms, please. I'll send the payment once I'm on the list (or rather, as soon as I see it, sleep and all.)

Also, may I ask if you're planning on doing any other mecha/cyborg accents for Skydancers in the future? I really like the look of Cyborg, but I'd feel bad claiming a spot when there's a limited number and I'm not even on the already huge pinglist for it. (Plus, if there were any plans for a female SD accent, I'd be all over that~)
@Gorwen I'd like a slot for Mechanical Arms, please. I'll send the payment once I'm on the list (or rather, as soon as I see it, sleep and all.)

Also, may I ask if you're planning on doing any other mecha/cyborg accents for Skydancers in the future? I really like the look of Cyborg, but I'd feel bad claiming a spot when there's a limited number and I'm not even on the already huge pinglist for it. (Plus, if there were any plans for a female SD accent, I'd be all over that~)
AkczAao.png
@gorwen ooh i see, thanks! i'd love a slot for that one then please!
@gorwen ooh i see, thanks! i'd love a slot for that one then please!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77