Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gorwen's shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Gorwen
Woah, that is one awesome accent. I'll have to pass on this one, but have you ever considered doing custom ones?
@Gorwen
Woah, that is one awesome accent. I'll have to pass on this one, but have you ever considered doing custom ones?
PvGrR8V.png
@Gorwen Would you be able to preview it on this please? [img]http://i.imgur.com/KDYA8qI.png[/img]
@Gorwen Would you be able to preview it on this please?

KDYA8qI.png
@Gorwen

I would love a copy!
@Gorwen

I would love a copy!
tPIfDpy.pngxGnRpHi.png

lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png

Credit: Micheru (121427) & Clavicado (75519) for design

Code:
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png

VoRJn1l.png

Last edited on Jan 17, 2016 01:09:24 by Bob
D:
@Gorwen
Can I get a slot for cyber guard please?
@Gorwen
Can I get a slot for cyber guard please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Gorwen
Slot please!
@Gorwen
Slot please!
@Micheru @Takora Unfortunately you two were a little late and the slots are full for this round. c:> I'll put you two down for the next round, hopefully they'll fill up soon so you can get your copies as soon as possible. @Wolfscent Here's the preview [img]http://i.imgur.com/RX8kgbP.png[/img] @FireflyRhapsody Thanks! c: I'm kinda new to the whole accent thing, so if there will be costums available it will probably not be for quite a while.
@Micheru @Takora

Unfortunately you two were a little late and the slots are full for this round. c:> I'll put you two down for the next round, hopefully they'll fill up soon so you can get your copies as soon as possible.

@Wolfscent

Here's the preview

RX8kgbP.png

@FireflyRhapsody

Thanks! c: I'm kinda new to the whole accent thing, so if there will be costums available it will probably not be for quite a while.
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@thefrogg @Dussty @MechMorphix @Steel @snowpea @raktajino @dracoon @Uniformshark @BrightPebbles

All the slots are filled, all I require is just the payment from you guys and I can submit the skinacent for approval. c:
@thefrogg @Dussty @MechMorphix @Steel @snowpea @raktajino @dracoon @Uniformshark @BrightPebbles

All the slots are filled, all I require is just the payment from you guys and I can submit the skinacent for approval. c:
@Gorwen
That is okay but you can remove me from the list since it was intended to be a birthday present.
@Gorwen
That is okay but you can remove me from the list since it was intended to be a birthday present.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

Ah. Hope you can find another birthday gift that will be just as good.
@Takora

Ah. Hope you can find another birthday gift that will be just as good.
@Gorwen
Could you please ping me if you do open customs?
@Gorwen
Could you please ping me if you do open customs?
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77