Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 351 352
@hybris
please let me know if you are still interested in buying the accent :3
@hybris
please let me know if you are still interested in buying the accent :3
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria i'm sorry! I am but something came up so I can't afford a slot currently. ;--;
If this makes me in-eligible for a slot, I understand.
@Spinaria i'm sorry! I am but something came up so I can't afford a slot currently. ;--;
[quote name="hybris" date=2016-03-13 05:17:51] @Spinaria i'm sorry! I am but something came up so I can't afford a slot currently. ;--; If this makes me in-eligible for a slot, I understand. [/quote] Thanks for letting me know but I will need to remove your slot from the first round this time. It's not a limited accent so there will be more rounds running soon~ C: I will add you to a re-print ping list for future rounds.
hybris wrote on 2016-03-13:
Thanks for letting me know but I will need to remove your slot from the first round this time.
It's not a limited accent so there will be more rounds running soon~ C:
I will add you to a re-print ping list for future rounds.
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria That sounds good to me. Also I don't actually get a notification unless you use @hybris somewhere in the message :o
@Spinaria That sounds good to me. Also I don't actually get a notification unless you use @hybris somewhere in the message :o
@Spinaria could i get a slot for the Imp accent and be on your general pinglist pls?
@Spinaria could i get a slot for the Imp accent and be on your general pinglist pls?
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@Spinaria
Please add me to your general pinglist ^^
@Spinaria
Please add me to your general pinglist ^^
@Spinaria can i be added to your general ping list? Thank you! :D
@Spinaria can i be added to your general ping list? Thank you! :D
x4VFpHN.png
@Spinaria
interested in Skin: Yozakura SD F
could you plz add me to the general ping list?
Thank you
@Spinaria
interested in Skin: Yozakura SD F
could you plz add me to the general ping list?
Thank you
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
@Spinaria I'm interested in the Yozakura Skydancer F when it's available. Can I be added to the general ping list please?
@Spinaria I'm interested in the Yozakura Skydancer F when it's available. Can I be added to the general ping list please?
@spinaria
Could I be added to the general ping list?
@spinaria
Could I be added to the general ping list?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 351 352