Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 351 352
@Spinaria

may I be place on your pinglist?
@Spinaria

may I be place on your pinglist?
T3u4zFz.png
@Spinaria could you add me your pinglist?
And Accent: Tsuru Imp F < reprint list also.
And Accent: Tsuru Imp F < reprint list also.
@Spinaria
Could I get the reprint list for Accent: Raging Ifrit SD M and Accent: Raging Ifrit SD F?
@Spinaria
Could I get the reprint list for Accent: Raging Ifrit SD M and Accent: Raging Ifrit SD F?
tumblr_o404sqpiOl1uzosdmo2_400.png
by Dorkoverthere
Reprint payment request ping
550g
@Pieeee@Starisia@Moonwater@Goldlake@DR45

550g
@miucity@R4B1ES@NekoAika@Exhalted@BlueDaisy

550g
@Gardenie@Taiyou@Meowfred@Dischord@Ruruko

550g
@nockyong@ZIMAO@DekuLeaf@Reumang@Metroid

I will submit reprint for a round soon, so please send in payment via PM or one way crossroad.
The payment deadline for the above skin is Wednesday, April 18.
By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list. If you have changed decision or I have noted incorrectly, let me know. :)
Reprint payment request ping
550g
@Pieeee@Starisia@Moonwater@Goldlake@DR45

550g
@miucity@R4B1ES@NekoAika@Exhalted@BlueDaisy

550g
@Gardenie@Taiyou@Meowfred@Dischord@Ruruko

550g
@nockyong@ZIMAO@DekuLeaf@Reumang@Metroid

I will submit reprint for a round soon, so please send in payment via PM or one way crossroad.
The payment deadline for the above skin is Wednesday, April 18.
By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list. If you have changed decision or I have noted incorrectly, let me know. :)
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria

i apologize, but i ended up buying a copy of Kaguya off the AH, so I won't need to be on the list anymore. I should have asked to be be removed!

however, can i be added to the interest lists for Seashell Hideout SD F, Lotus Stream SD F, and Night Lotus Stream SD M? thank you! sorry for the inconvenience.
@Spinaria

i apologize, but i ended up buying a copy of Kaguya off the AH, so I won't need to be on the list anymore. I should have asked to be be removed!

however, can i be added to the interest lists for Seashell Hideout SD F, Lotus Stream SD F, and Night Lotus Stream SD M? thank you! sorry for the inconvenience.
ycSiwsB.png
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Spinaria May I be on the reprint list for Night of Yokai Imp F?
@Spinaria May I be on the reprint list for Night of Yokai Imp F?
@Spinaria
Could you put me on the reprint list from Kitsune Coatl M ,please?

@Spinaria
Could you put me on the reprint list from Kitsune Coatl M ,please?

QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@hybro@Micheru@malafunfun@Xairathan I now have some free time to make custom skins, let me know via PM or discord spinaria#5024 before [b]April 25[/b] on how you would like to utilize your custom slot, if no respond till then I will remove your name from the waitlist, thanks! [quote][b]For Custom Items:[/b] As of 11/21/2016 [LIST] [*]Recolors of any existing unlimited [b]accents[/b] start at [b]500g[/b]. [*]Recolors of any existing limited [b]skins/accents[/b] starts at [b]1500g/1000g[/b]. [*]A brand new custom [b]skins/accents[/b] starts at [b]$175/$150[/b], the price may vary with the actual details and times of revisions. [b][USD only][/b] [*]Blueprints are provided by the commissioner for me to submit with the final design. Both blueprints and payment are due by the time of finalizing the submission. [*]I will keep a copy of every finished custom unless it is a single-print, in that case I will print one just for personal use. :) [/LIST][/quote]
@hybro@Micheru@malafunfun@Xairathan

I now have some free time to make custom skins, let me know via PM or discord spinaria#5024 before April 25 on how you would like to utilize your custom slot, if no respond till then I will remove your name from the waitlist, thanks!
Quote:
For Custom Items:
As of 11/21/2016
  • Recolors of any existing unlimited accents start at 500g.
  • Recolors of any existing limited skins/accents starts at 1500g/1000g.
  • A brand new custom skins/accents starts at $175/$150, the price may vary with the actual details and times of revisions. [USD only]
  • Blueprints are provided by the commissioner for me to submit with the final design. Both blueprints and payment are due by the time of finalizing the submission.
  • I will keep a copy of every finished custom unless it is a single-print, in that case I will print one just for personal use. :)
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png

@Spinaria

Accent: Tsuru Imp F pinglist please ?!

@Spinaria

Accent: Tsuru Imp F pinglist please ?!
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 351 352