Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accents Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148
@Sableye It may take me a week or two to get the gems together, but I'd really like a copy of fenrisulfur before it retires! I also have one of mine in my vault, if you're interested in having it for partial payment?
@Sableye It may take me a week or two to get the gems together, but I'd really like a copy of fenrisulfur before it retires! I also have one of mine in my vault, if you're interested in having it for partial payment?
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Sableye I have the 800 needed! Sending it now. :D
@Sableye I have the 800 needed! Sending it now. :D
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
@Sableye Sending now :3
@Sableye Sending now :3
jl5dg8.png
@Sableye [quote name="SilverBook" date=2016-03-07 06:26:19] @Sableye Hey! Are you still printing Bloodstone Adornments? I can't find it on the spreadsheet, and I'd love a copy for one of my dragons :) [/quote] Hey again! I sent that message in your old thread. I'd still love the accent but can't find it on the spreadsheet (though it's listed under the ones that'll still be reprinted if there's enough interest).
@Sableye
SilverBook wrote on 2016-03-07:
@Sableye

Hey! Are you still printing Bloodstone Adornments? I can't find it on the spreadsheet, and I'd love a copy for one of my dragons :)

Hey again! I sent that message in your old thread. I'd still love the accent but can't find it on the spreadsheet (though it's listed under the ones that'll still be reprinted if there's enough interest).
@Sableye

Sending payment for Lunar Cycle (800 gems) now ^-^ (I placed my pre-order on the list earlier this week)
@Sableye

Sending payment for Lunar Cycle (800 gems) now ^-^ (I placed my pre-order on the list earlier this week)
@Sableye
I should have the gems to you soon, in the next day or two!
@Sableye
I should have the gems to you soon, in the next day or two!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Sableye I can pay for Fenrisulfur! Can I send the gems?
@Sableye I can pay for Fenrisulfur! Can I send the gems?
VXZZmOI.png
@Sableye

Just curious on the arrival of Fenris :) Wasn't sure what the different colors on the spreadsheet stood for.
@Sableye

Just curious on the arrival of Fenris :) Wasn't sure what the different colors on the spreadsheet stood for.
x8xEApE.png
@Sableye
Can I get a slot for fenrisulfur and starborn please? I'll be paying in treasure too, if thats okay!
@Sableye
Can I get a slot for fenrisulfur and starborn please? I'll be paying in treasure too, if thats okay!
@Severance ah yeah sorry they got delivered earlier this week but I was swamped with schoolwork and couldn't find time for FR. They've all been delivered now
the d in "paid d" means it's been delivered. The colors are just there so I can see who I have to send copies to!

@gentleTendencies I've added you to both lists! You can send payment for fenrisulfur since I have it in stock but I'd prefer it if you didn't pay for starborn until I ping for it!
@Severance ah yeah sorry they got delivered earlier this week but I was swamped with schoolwork and couldn't find time for FR. They've all been delivered now
the d in "paid d" means it's been delivered. The colors are just there so I can see who I have to send copies to!

@gentleTendencies I've added you to both lists! You can send payment for fenrisulfur since I have it in stock but I'd prefer it if you didn't pay for starborn until I ping for it!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148