Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
@Vhyxalas thank you! It is -- it's a one-off for my progenitor and first FR anniversary. I just put it on her. :'D
@Vhyxalas thank you! It is -- it's a one-off for my progenitor and first FR anniversary. I just put it on her. :'D
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokeanosse

absulotely stunning on her! i'm such a sucker for lady guardians. Happy anniversary!
@Lokeanosse

absulotely stunning on her! i'm such a sucker for lady guardians. Happy anniversary!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Lokenosse

Could I reserve a slot for Tangled Trickery M? And I would like to be added to your general pinglist, please. :)
@Lokenosse

Could I reserve a slot for Tangled Trickery M? And I would like to be added to your general pinglist, please. :)
@Lokenosse Could you please add me to your general pinglist? :)
@Lokenosse Could you please add me to your general pinglist? :)
@smileytechie (sorry for the late reply) added! I actually have a spare copy of it in my hoard right now if you'd like to grab that one rather than waiting for the next batch. @Seolhe added as well! c: -- Shop stuff: Ended up making a pearly Wavecrest entry. [s]Him shiny[/s] [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/13bb3c92e6435458a8ea73b315130e13/tumblr_o5xseokOXV1usr9qzo1_540.jpg[/img]
@smileytechie (sorry for the late reply) added! I actually have a spare copy of it in my hoard right now if you'd like to grab that one rather than waiting for the next batch.

@Seolhe added as well!

c:

--

Shop stuff: Ended up making a pearly Wavecrest entry. Him shiny

tumblr_o5xseokOXV1usr9qzo1_540.jpg
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

That would be great! :D Though I don't have enough gems at the moment. Would mixed gem + treasure payment be okay, or would you rather I buy the needed gems?

Edit: I'm going offline, so I'm sending a CR in case the mixed payment is okay. If you'd rather wait for full gem payment, just let me know and cancel the CR. :)
@Lokenosse

That would be great! :D Though I don't have enough gems at the moment. Would mixed gem + treasure payment be okay, or would you rather I buy the needed gems?

Edit: I'm going offline, so I'm sending a CR in case the mixed payment is okay. If you'd rather wait for full gem payment, just let me know and cancel the CR. :)
@smileytechie Mixed is perfectly fine, yes! Adding my end to the CR. c:
Thank you!
@smileytechie Mixed is perfectly fine, yes! Adding my end to the CR. c:
Thank you!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse May I get on the general pinglist please? :D
@Lokenosse May I get on the general pinglist please? :D
@Siopilos yep, added! :D
@Siopilos yep, added! :D
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse would love a slot for your Saturnalia reject (if possible a treasure slot) also please add me to your general pignlist!
@Lokenosse would love a slot for your Saturnalia reject (if possible a treasure slot) also please add me to your general pignlist!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70