Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DragonInk [Sandsurge F]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 190 191
@dragonNMR
Please add me to a pinglist, your work is stunning *q*
I wouldn't want to skip that pre-order! <3
@dragonNMR
Please add me to a pinglist, your work is stunning *q*
I wouldn't want to skip that pre-order! <3
HXmwDxc.png
@dragonNMR May I please be added to the pinglist for the new Imp skins? Also (maybe i just missed this get said somewhere on the thread, i apologize if i did) but is there a general price range the accents will be sold for?
@dragonNMR May I please be added to the pinglist for the new Imp skins? Also (maybe i just missed this get said somewhere on the thread, i apologize if i did) but is there a general price range the accents will be sold for?
180.png8.png181.png

Jade ~ She/Her ~ Server Time
@Erisalia @Maeva Added! Thank you for the interest!

@JadeJewels No worries, we are pricing them at 850g but we are leaving the slots open for at least a week before retiring them. :)
@Erisalia @Maeva Added! Thank you for the interest!

@JadeJewels No worries, we are pricing them at 850g but we are leaving the slots open for at least a week before retiring them. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR Please add me to your pinglist, your works are magnificent and really lovely! :D
@dragonNMR Please add me to your pinglist, your works are magnificent and really lovely! :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@dragonNMR
Could I please be added to the ping/preorder list for Coelum (If that's the white one.. I think it is? eep)
All four are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so tempted to actually buy a copy of each ;~;
@dragonNMR
Could I please be added to the ping/preorder list for Coelum (If that's the white one.. I think it is? eep)
All four are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so tempted to actually buy a copy of each ;~;
@dragonNMR Hi! I'd like to be on the list for Coelum/ Vinum but I'm having trouble signing myself up on the Google doc. Can you please add me? :)
@dragonNMR Hi! I'd like to be on the list for Coelum/ Vinum but I'm having trouble signing myself up on the Google doc. Can you please add me? :)
z9bVpPy.png
@dragonNMR Your Imp skins are stunning! May I be added to the pinglist for Vinum?
@dragonNMR Your Imp skins are stunning! May I be added to the pinglist for Vinum?
............................................... dKI3GhP.png ..
i. she/they
ii . fr +2
iii. cred.
@dragonNMR Hello hello!! I was wondering if you do previews at all? If so, I'd love to see Coelum on my boy here: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=143&auth=fccc3eac02b969efef4b0e5b9e9ed96dcdf5d7ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ALSO, I was browsing your gallery and I realized I have one of your skins on my Wildclaw boy!! I bought it a while back when another user was getting rid of their skincent collection! He's basically my prized possession LOL, thought I'd share! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38444815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384449/38444815_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR

Hello hello!! I was wondering if you do previews at all? If so, I'd love to see Coelum on my boy here:

dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=143&auth=fccc3eac02b969efef4b0e5b9e9ed96dcdf5d7ed&dummyext=prev.png

ALSO, I was browsing your gallery and I realized I have one of your skins on my Wildclaw boy!! I bought it a while back when another user was getting rid of their skincent collection! He's basically my prized possession LOL, thought I'd share!

38444815_350.png
prophetblink.gif
@dragonNMR Could you put me on a pinglist for Coelum?
@dragonNMR Could you put me on a pinglist for Coelum?
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
@Driamatic I noticed your boy when you pinged for your skins lately, he is lovely. I'm glad to see my work on such a gorgeous dragon and loved. ;v; Thank you for sharing with me and here's your preview! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b8cb/f/2018/185/d/b/drianatic_a_by_dragonnmr-dcga6j1.png[/img]
@Driamatic

I noticed your boy when you pinged for your skins lately, he is lovely. I'm glad to see my work on such a gorgeous dragon and loved. ;v; Thank you for sharing with me and here's your preview!

drianatic_a_by_dragonnmr-dcga6j1.png
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 190 191