Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DragonInk [Sandsurge F]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191
@surfingpikachu @Haruhiko @Niharike @Nymphalidae I'm going to send Conifer Collector to print, please send in your 750g in payment. :)

Hope you guys are having a good Trickmurk so far!
@surfingpikachu @Haruhiko @Niharike @Nymphalidae I'm going to send Conifer Collector to print, please send in your 750g in payment. :)

Hope you guys are having a good Trickmurk so far!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR I would love to get a slot for shadow wraith and can send gems as soon as you confirm! :-) thank you!

Can I also be added to your general pinglist?
@dragonNMR I would love to get a slot for shadow wraith and can send gems as soon as you confirm! :-) thank you!

Can I also be added to your general pinglist?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Added to the ping list and added to the slots! You can send payment if you want but I was holding off till I got the first run back before asking for payment for run 2. :)
@butcherbaby Added to the ping list and added to the slots! You can send payment if you want but I was holding off till I got the first run back before asking for payment for run 2. :)
@surfingpikachu @Haruhiko @Kaitii @Niharike @Nymphalidae @World Thank you for ordering guys! Your order have been sent in the mail and I hope to see you again some time and who will wear it! :D
@surfingpikachu @Haruhiko @Kaitii @Niharike @Nymphalidae @World Thank you for ordering guys! Your order have been sent in the mail and I hope to see you again some time and who will wear it! :D
Okay everyone. Sorry for the delay and wait, my midterms are over and I finally had time today to get around the issues with Shadow Wraith. First it was rejected for being "too dark" and the second time because it was more than 30% coverage. I have remade an accent version that falls into the requirements and I want to know if you guys are alright with the new version or would like to pay extra to have the original printed as a skin. Thank you for your patience and please ping me with a response so I can get it printed as quickly as possible! :) ------ [center] [color=#6A287E][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Shadow Wraith Skin [Original- Skin] (Female Imperial)[/size][/color] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/9cd7/f/2016/057/2/d/shadow_wraith_version2_by_dragonnmr-d9t7e7q.png[/img] [size=4][b]700 gems[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [color=#6A287E][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Shadow Wraith Accent [New Version - Accent] (Female Imperial)[/size][/color] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/306d/f/2016/064/0/d/shadow_wraith2_accent_by_dragonnmr-d9u2cws.png[/img] [size=4][b]500 gems[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [u]Run 1[/u]: [LIST=1] [*]@Incarnate [paid] [Accent] [*]@hybris [Paid] [Accent] [*]@Darkdragonfiend [Paid] [Accent] [*]@Malafunfun [Paid] [Accent] [*]@Micheru [Paid] [Accent] [*]@surfingpikachu [Paid] [*]@Lonin [Paid] [Accent] [*]@PunkPinkPower [Paid] [*]@Mumtup [paid] [Accent] [*]Me [/LIST] [nextcol] [u]Run 2[/u]: [LIST=1] [*]@Khyra [*]@Kaitii [paid] [*]@Niharike [*]@Nymphalidae [paid] [*]@World [*]@BritishDinosaur [*]@butcherbaby [paid] [*]Kaseiko [paid] [*]elvirastera [*] [/LIST] [/columns]
Okay everyone. Sorry for the delay and wait, my midterms are over and I finally had time today to get around the issues with Shadow Wraith. First it was rejected for being "too dark" and the second time because it was more than 30% coverage.

I have remade an accent version that falls into the requirements and I want to know if you guys are alright with the new version or would like to pay extra to have the original printed as a skin. Thank you for your patience and please ping me with a response so I can get it printed as quickly as possible! :)

Shadow Wraith Skin [Original- Skin] (Female Imperial)
shadow_wraith_version2_by_dragonnmr-d9t7e7q.png
700 gems icon_gems.png

Shadow Wraith Accent [New Version - Accent] (Female Imperial)
shadow_wraith2_accent_by_dragonnmr-d9u2cws.png
500 gems icon_gems.png
Run 1:
  1. @Incarnate [paid] [Accent]
  2. @hybris [Paid] [Accent]
  3. @Darkdragonfiend [Paid] [Accent]
  4. @Malafunfun [Paid] [Accent]
  5. @Micheru [Paid] [Accent]
  6. @surfingpikachu [Paid]
  7. @Lonin [Paid] [Accent]
  8. @PunkPinkPower [Paid]
  9. @Mumtup [paid] [Accent]
  10. Me
Run 2:
  1. @Khyra
  2. @Kaitii [paid]
  3. @Niharike
  4. @Nymphalidae [paid]
  5. @World
  6. @BritishDinosaur
  7. @butcherbaby [paid]
  8. Kaseiko [paid]
  9. elvirastera
@dragonNMR

I like the new version of the accent and will stay with that :)
@dragonNMR

I like the new version of the accent and will stay with that :)
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@dragonNMR Do you still have a copy of conifur collector? :3
@dragonNMR Do you still have a copy of conifur collector? :3
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus I sure do, I have 2 copies left. Interested in one for 750g? :)
@Oncamimus I sure do, I have 2 copies left. Interested in one for 750g? :)
@dragonNMR
I'm good with the accent version of Shadow Wraith! Thank you for informing everyone on the skin's status! ^^
@dragonNMR
I'm good with the accent version of Shadow Wraith! Thank you for informing everyone on the skin's status! ^^
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@dragonNMR I like the accent version because it doesn't white out part of the wing. I'll stick with that :)
@dragonNMR I like the accent version because it doesn't white out part of the wing. I'll stick with that :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191