Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 337 338
@Alive one frozen ruler please
@Alive one frozen ruler please
@Alive I need one of these. Will you add me to the ping list? Also will you add me to your general pinglist?

It's a shame it didn't win so I could afford more than one. But grats on the honorable mention!
@Alive I need one of these. Will you add me to the ping list? Also will you add me to your general pinglist?

It's a shame it didn't win so I could afford more than one. But grats on the honorable mention!
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@radiocreep
Added you to the list for the third run! ^u^ Thank you!
I'll be submitting both the second and third run sometime time week so copies should arrive around the end of next week. Let me know then if you need more time. c:

@RuinousOmen @JackalSmiler @Uniformshark
All added! Thank you all!

@MaleficWhim
I've added you to my general pinglist, thanks so much! I'm glad you like my work! ;v;
Ah.. By the other pinglist, do you mean for a slot in the current runs or for when I reprint these? I'm planning on retiring these after I'm done printing for everyone currently interested so I don't have a reprint pinglist.. >''< I'm sorry.
@radiocreep
Added you to the list for the third run! ^u^ Thank you!
I'll be submitting both the second and third run sometime time week so copies should arrive around the end of next week. Let me know then if you need more time. c:

@RuinousOmen @JackalSmiler @Uniformshark
All added! Thank you all!

@MaleficWhim
I've added you to my general pinglist, thanks so much! I'm glad you like my work! ;v;
Ah.. By the other pinglist, do you mean for a slot in the current runs or for when I reprint these? I'm planning on retiring these after I'm done printing for everyone currently interested so I don't have a reprint pinglist.. >''< I'm sorry.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive would it be okay if I went ahead and paid for my copy now so I don't accidentally spend too much while waiting for a copy?
@Alive would it be okay if I went ahead and paid for my copy now so I don't accidentally spend too much while waiting for a copy?
@RuinousOmen That'd be perfect! c:
@RuinousOmen That'd be perfect! c:
@alive

Can I please reserve a copy of frozen ruler on the third or fourth run please? I have to build up the gems in the meantime.
@alive

Can I please reserve a copy of frozen ruler on the third or fourth run please? I have to build up the gems in the meantime.
@Remislady
Added you to the list for the third run! ^^ I'll be submitting both the second and third run sometime time week so copies should arrive around the end of next week.
@Remislady
Added you to the list for the third run! ^^ I'll be submitting both the second and third run sometime time week so copies should arrive around the end of next week.
@Alive Oh I meant will you add me to one of the available slots, lol. I need one of those gorgeous skins. Sorry, I've been multitasking all day so apparently I lost some brain cells in the process.
@Alive Oh I meant will you add me to one of the available slots, lol. I need one of those gorgeous skins. Sorry, I've been multitasking all day so apparently I lost some brain cells in the process.
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@MaleficWhim Ah, no worries!! I'm glad we got it sorted out! <3 I've added you to the list for the third run. Haha, I like to multitask too, but I hope you're doing ok, don't overwork! xD
@MaleficWhim Ah, no worries!! I'm glad we got it sorted out! <3 I've added you to the list for the third run. Haha, I like to multitask too, but I hope you're doing ok, don't overwork! xD
@Alive Sign me up! That's a beautiful accent, wow.
@Alive Sign me up! That's a beautiful accent, wow.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 337 338