Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338
@Alive changed my username from BeingOfNature to Being! changed it on the sheet but I don't think it's changed in the top of your thread .o.
@Alive changed my username from BeingOfNature to Being! changed it on the sheet but I don't think it's changed in the top of your thread .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Alive
Hey! Any more copies of Twilight Slums left? It would go great on the G1 I just finished geneing.
@Alive
Hey! Any more copies of Twilight Slums left? It would go great on the G1 I just finished geneing.
@Alive

Do you still have copies of Fortress of Paper and Crime to be kind I can buy? Also I'm super interested in a custom, if you'd be willing!
@Alive

Do you still have copies of Fortress of Paper and Crime to be kind I can buy? Also I'm super interested in a custom, if you'd be willing!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Alive I must say that your work is stunning, I love it ! I am still fairly new to the whole accent thing so I have a question, forgive me for my lack of experience ^^ I am really interested by your accent Saintly Seams for my Skydancer girl and I see that you still have it in stock it seems. To get one should I send you 500 gems via crossroads to get the accent ? Or do you prefer make a private auction ? Thank you !
@Alive I must say that your work is stunning, I love it ! I am still fairly new to the whole accent thing so I have a question, forgive me for my lack of experience ^^ I am really interested by your accent Saintly Seams for my Skydancer girl and I see that you still have it in stock it seems. To get one should I send you 500 gems via crossroads to get the accent ? Or do you prefer make a private auction ? Thank you !
@Alive Can I get a ping when/if you reprint Divine Beasts? otherwise just put me on the general pinglist, thanks!
@Alive Can I get a ping when/if you reprint Divine Beasts? otherwise just put me on the general pinglist, thanks!
CS0nkUR.png
oh my gosh your designs are so amazing ;A;
oh my gosh your designs are so amazing ;A;
@alive can i get a copy of fortress of paper for a mixed payment (half treasure half gems)?
@alive can i get a copy of fortress of paper for a mixed payment (half treasure half gems)?
@Alive

Wow! I loooooove your accents and skins!!! I was curious as to how to order a custom? I saw someone with your Souls Lost at Sea accent and then noticed that it was retired and would love to order a custom accent if possible :3
@Alive

Wow! I loooooove your accents and skins!!! I was curious as to how to order a custom? I saw someone with your Souls Lost at Sea accent and then noticed that it was retired and would love to order a custom accent if possible :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@Alive
Hello! I was wondering if you could change my name on the pinglist? I used to be AllyKat864, but my name has changed to Allude!
@Alive
Hello! I was wondering if you could change my name on the pinglist? I used to be AllyKat864, but my name has changed to Allude!
HxP6kXi.png xxx call me allude or ally | she / her | FR +2 | lore
@Alive your works are nice! cold you add me to your pinglist please? <3
@Alive your works are nice! cold you add me to your pinglist please? <3
janesee_by_barredcarcass-dcm38up.png
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338