Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 337 338
@Alive

Gorgeous! Could you put me down for a treasure slot? Thank you.
@Alive

Gorgeous! Could you put me down for a treasure slot? Thank you.
@kragar I added you to a treasure slot, thank you! :D
@kragar I added you to a treasure slot, thank you! :D
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive could i please snag a treasure slot for unfit to rule?? your accents are steadily destroying my wallet :')
@Alive could i please snag a treasure slot for unfit to rule?? your accents are steadily destroying my wallet :')
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@Alive

I'm looking forward to whatever it is! And again I have a pile of them some of them have lore some of them don't if you EVER need inspiration. ^^
@Alive

I'm looking forward to whatever it is! And again I have a pile of them some of them have lore some of them don't if you EVER need inspiration. ^^
lumos_noxsig.png
@Alive

I'm a really big noob when it comes to um accents and skins, as this is the second one I've bought (err signed up for). So I'm sorry if this is a rl dumb question, haha.

I put my name down on the 4th run, does that mean I should pay now, or wait until the 4th round of the accent has been released? o:

I read through the other time/payment questions, but I just wanted to make 100% sure for myself!
@Alive

I'm a really big noob when it comes to um accents and skins, as this is the second one I've bought (err signed up for). So I'm sorry if this is a rl dumb question, haha.

I put my name down on the 4th run, does that mean I should pay now, or wait until the 4th round of the accent has been released? o:

I read through the other time/payment questions, but I just wanted to make 100% sure for myself!
@alive
Could you please add me for unfit to rule?
I am on mobile right now :/
@alive
Could you please add me for unfit to rule?
I am on mobile right now :/

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Alive

Can I please snag two slots? :3
@Alive

Can I please snag two slots? :3
@roachchoir Added, thank you! <3 I'm sorry to make your wallet weep ;o;

@Godspeed @Kestrad All added, thank you so much! :D

@Meghan Hi! It's not a dumb question at all, I'm happy to answer any questions you have! You can pay now or when the accent arrive (which I'll ping you for when it happens), whichever is more confortable for you! :)

@roachchoir Added, thank you! <3 I'm sorry to make your wallet weep ;o;

@Godspeed @Kestrad All added, thank you so much! :D

@Meghan Hi! It's not a dumb question at all, I'm happy to answer any questions you have! You can pay now or when the accent arrive (which I'll ping you for when it happens), whichever is more confortable for you! :)

sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive Could I grab a slot for the new imp accent please, Unfit to Rule? :>
@Alive Could I grab a slot for the new imp accent please, Unfit to Rule? :>
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@Alive Omg I love unfit to rule, can I grab a slot for two copies?
@Alive Omg I love unfit to rule, can I grab a slot for two copies?
vcwdnl.png
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 337 338