Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bel's Accents: closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][b][size=6][color=#82DEFF]~[/color] [color=#8BD6FF]b[/color][color=#8FD2FF]e[/color][color=#94CEFF]l[/color][color=#99CAFF]'[/color][color=#9DC6FF]s[/color] [color=#A7BEFF]a[/color][color=#ABBAFF]c[/color][color=#B0B6FF]c[/color][color=#B5B2FF]e[/color][color=#B9AEFF]n[/color][color=#BEAAFF]t[/color] [color=#C7A2FF]s[/color][color=#CC9EFF]h[/color][color=#D19AFF]o[/color][color=#D596FF]p[/color] [color=#DF8EFF]~[/color][/size][/center][/b] [center]status: closed[/center] [quote][center]new accents go here nothin [/center][/quote] [b][size=4][color=#82DEFF]~[/color][color=#90D2FF]r[/color][color=#9EC6FF]u[/color][color=#ACBAFF]l[/color][color=#BAAEFF]e[/color][color=#C8A2FF]s[/color][color=#D696FF]:[/color][/size][/b] [LIST] [*]Accents are [b]500g[/b] each (treasure payments accepted @ 1: )**** [*]Payment is expected once five people have ordered; I won't submit the accent until at least 5 people have paid! I'll ping you when it's time to pay, but you're also welcome/encouraged to do so at the time you order. [*]Resell for whatever you like, I don't really care! [*]I can do previews for you, just ask~~! [/LIST]
~ bel's accent shop ~
Quote:
new accents go here

nothin

~rules:
  • Accents are 500g each (treasure payments accepted @ 1: )****
  • Payment is expected once five people have ordered; I won't submit the accent until at least 5 people have paid! I'll ping you when it's time to pay, but you're also welcome/encouraged to do so at the time you order.
  • Resell for whatever you like, I don't really care!
  • I can do previews for you, just ask~~!
HBuuxZg.png
~currently available:
accent names go here

accent previews go here

(this accent is )
1st run:
  1. bel
second run:

x
x
x

SHELVED:
(can be reprinted if there's interest, or for 500g+blueprint)

RETIRED:
(never to be reprinted)

(Just ask if you'd like to be on my general pinglist or the list for any specific accents or future colours~!)
~currently available:
accent names go here

accent previews go here

(this accent is )
1st run:
  1. bel
second run:

x
x
x

SHELVED:
(can be reprinted if there's interest, or for 500g+blueprint)

RETIRED:
(never to be reprinted)

(Just ask if you'd like to be on my general pinglist or the list for any specific accents or future colours~!)
HBuuxZg.png
>>pinglist

+lucatri +sheeran +rhi +reliquiaen +naaru +acidfox +colorwavez +idari +kintsy +butcherbaby +micheru +malachai +founder +whitefeather +scarletskyz +kaial +starsystems +Denutena +brit +ayatos +Everlind +pooses +mistely +bluetadamore +mossflower +crumpet +tinyangrywoman +Turnaboutkid
>>pinglist

+lucatri +sheeran +rhi +reliquiaen +naaru +acidfox +colorwavez +idari +kintsy +butcherbaby +micheru +malachai +founder +whitefeather +scarletskyz +kaial +starsystems +Denutena +brit +ayatos +Everlind +pooses +mistely +bluetadamore +mossflower +crumpet +tinyangrywoman +Turnaboutkid
HBuuxZg.png
claim
claim
HBuuxZg.png
Okay, it's fine to post now~!
Okay, it's fine to post now~!
HBuuxZg.png
@bel Aw man, can i grab a slot for the pearly version please?
@bel Aw man, can i grab a slot for the pearly version please?
@Acidfox
Absolutely~!
@Acidfox
Absolutely~!
HBuuxZg.png
@bel

Slot for the alloy armor please! <3
@bel

Slot for the alloy armor please! <3
@bel Can I see a preview of the pearly one of this dragon, please? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=16&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=4&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@bel
Can I see a preview of the pearly one of this dragon, please?

dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=16&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=5&tert=4&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
8wF4Uc8.png
@bel slot for pearly please? c:
@bel slot for pearly please? c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21