Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DT's Workshop (Work in Progress)
Hi there. So I'm real new to this sort of thing so what I offer won't be incredibly fancy, but I hope that what I have interests at least a few people!

Basic Info:

-The program I use is FireAlpaca. I don't know all the ins and outs of the program since I just started using it, so if you know the program in depth please let me know! I'd like to expand my knowledge.
-I've learned to do previews, so if you would like I can do previews of my accents on your dragon.
-Skins and accents will be sold in 5s. If there is enough interest in the product, then a 10 pack (with reduced prices) will be offered.
-Because my skins aren't uploaded, the possibility that they are rejected is there. In the event that this happens, a refund of all gems given to me will be offered to those who were interested in that particular skin/accent.

Prices:

-Skins that are in a 5 pack are 700 gems, skins in a 10 pack will be 500 gems.
-Accents in a 5 pack will be 350, accents in a 10 pack will be 250.
-I can not take treasure for any of my skins or accents at this time.

Ordering:

-When you want to order one of my products, please make a post in this thread stating the name of the product. I will then place you on the wait list for the product and inform you when I receive it.
-Once a list has filled up, I will pm everyone interested in that product requesting payment. Once I have received the payment from everyone, I will order the blueprints. I must do it this way as I do not have the gems to pay for blueprints otherwise.
-Again, because these skins/accents aren't uploaded, in the event the product is rejected by the admins, full refunds will be offered to all paying participants.

Reselling:

-I appreciate any business that is done with me, and on that same token, what you do with what you buy from me is your choice.
Hi there. So I'm real new to this sort of thing so what I offer won't be incredibly fancy, but I hope that what I have interests at least a few people!

Basic Info:

-The program I use is FireAlpaca. I don't know all the ins and outs of the program since I just started using it, so if you know the program in depth please let me know! I'd like to expand my knowledge.
-I've learned to do previews, so if you would like I can do previews of my accents on your dragon.
-Skins and accents will be sold in 5s. If there is enough interest in the product, then a 10 pack (with reduced prices) will be offered.
-Because my skins aren't uploaded, the possibility that they are rejected is there. In the event that this happens, a refund of all gems given to me will be offered to those who were interested in that particular skin/accent.

Prices:

-Skins that are in a 5 pack are 700 gems, skins in a 10 pack will be 500 gems.
-Accents in a 5 pack will be 350, accents in a 10 pack will be 250.
-I can not take treasure for any of my skins or accents at this time.

Ordering:

-When you want to order one of my products, please make a post in this thread stating the name of the product. I will then place you on the wait list for the product and inform you when I receive it.
-Once a list has filled up, I will pm everyone interested in that product requesting payment. Once I have received the payment from everyone, I will order the blueprints. I must do it this way as I do not have the gems to pay for blueprints otherwise.
-Again, because these skins/accents aren't uploaded, in the event the product is rejected by the admins, full refunds will be offered to all paying participants.

Reselling:

-I appreciate any business that is done with me, and on that same token, what you do with what you buy from me is your choice.
Skins and Skincents

Scarlet Macaw:

skydancer_m_dragon_elements_friendly_zpsbzc3gjhx.png

Waitlist:

God of the Sun
God%20of%20the%20Sun_zpsz2zegqsb.png

Waitlist:

Wings of Color
WingsofColor_zps8b8if0kr.png

Waitlist:

Frosty WInds
Frosty%20Winds_zpsg67eqou1.png

Waitlist:
Skins and Skincents

Scarlet Macaw:

skydancer_m_dragon_elements_friendly_zpsbzc3gjhx.png

Waitlist:

God of the Sun

Waitlist:

Wings of Color

Waitlist:

Frosty WInds

Waitlist:
Accents:

Blooming Lotus (on Hold)

skin_fae_m_dragon_zpsa6p0svxt.png
Waitlist:

Masquerade
Masquerade_zpsydf7dmwn.png

Waitlist:
Accents:

Blooming Lotus (on Hold)

skin_fae_m_dragon_zpsa6p0svxt.png
Waitlist:

Masquerade

Waitlist:
Got 2 new skins, well, one skin and one skincent. The first based on the game Okami, mainly Shiranui, called God of the Sun, while the second is Wings of Color. I did take creative liberties on God of the Sun, so don't kill me xD

Got 2 new skins, well, one skin and one skincent. The first based on the game Okami, mainly Shiranui, called God of the Sun, while the second is Wings of Color. I did take creative liberties on God of the Sun, so don't kill me xD

Just a quick note that I realized I did not do my accents correctly T_T So, in light of this, I will be redoing them. They will be basically the same but may have some variants from what you see now as I can't copy/paste them and need to start them from scratch. The skins are ok though (except Wings of Color) so they can still be ordered
Just a quick note that I realized I did not do my accents correctly T_T So, in light of this, I will be redoing them. They will be basically the same but may have some variants from what you see now as I can't copy/paste them and need to start them from scratch. The skins are ok though (except Wings of Color) so they can still be ordered
The mirror accent, now called Masquerade, has been fixed. I've also learned how to do previews, so I will now be offering that for any accents I have once they are fixed.

The mirror accent, now called Masquerade, has been fixed. I've also learned how to do previews, so I will now be offering that for any accents I have once they are fixed.

So this was my entry for the Crystaline Gala. I did some minor edits to it, but I'm fairly certain that this qualifies as a skincent. I've provided a preview on one of my boys.

Frosty%20Windsexample_zpso18mfhxm.png
So this was my entry for the Crystaline Gala. I did some minor edits to it, but I'm fairly certain that this qualifies as a skincent. I've provided a preview on one of my boys.

Frosty%20Windsexample_zpso18mfhxm.png