Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Accents- Lots in Stock!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
OK! WITH THAT WE SHOULD BE GOOD TO OPEN. And also do some pinging from my old thread! B) ----------------- [center][u][size=5]GASP for Amethyst Geode![/size][/u][/center] [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/3c2c62e357374969cac1f7885f0f8e36/tumblr_ny18niAvzQ1uofs85o2_400.png[/img][/center] @Akal @annadandelion @Arka @asterope @avemflamma @avey @Bewildebeest @bit @breathtier @BrightIce @BurntEmber @butcherbaby @cloverly @cloverly @CyberInfection @Darlnim @decay @durandal @Eshye @EverestDrak @FireflyRhapsody @Founder @Fujo @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @Galli @houseteeth @Ickyrus @Ikunoche @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kaesa @Kaitii @kaykat @Kent @khalyeezy @Kryptographer @lantadyme @Larae @Leonaa @LHshey @Loulybob @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @marymouse @maybels @Maye @Mirrorface @Niharike @Nymphalidae @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @pinkiestink @rattus @Rifter @Ririterasu @Roselia @Safirien @serpentofmoe @Shian @Sidorra @SirLeafheart @snowpea @snowy @Solaritude @Soupy @spiderling @Fenix @Synchros @TeaDino @thesecontexts @Uniformshark @usualuniqueness @Veracity @Vesperupus @Virida @Vixeon @Vovina @weyrbound @Wobbitt @Zyhe @ShadowOfDestiny @pedroinboxfort @Diseased @Tiriea @Asagi @soupalicious @RationalParanoia @Neroshii @Lintufriikki @wildewinged @Cila @cniht @Grimbone @Niharike @RationalParanoia @ttakooo @Fenix (Festival Reject List for Ridgebacks) If you are pinged here, it's from the GASP document for Female Ridgebacks! Amethyst Geodes is a Rockbreaker's Ceremony Limited Run accent for [b]500 gems[/b]! The accent previewer can be found on the first page if you're looking to preview it on some of your dragons. :> Additionally, pinging @CuQuoise and @Dask because you had commented on this accent and potentially shown interest in it! ------------------ [center][u][size=5]General Accent Release Pings![/size][/u][/center] @candor @blackhearted @Makotome @Vauvenal @SirLeafheart @Infinipede @princesstanwe @OverlordFreya @KittyAoba @Vesperupus @Bear @emaster012 @kascaboota @Nimitsu If you are pinged here, it was because you were on my old general ping list for new accents! Please let me know if you would like still to be pinged for new accents! Otherwise I won't add you to my new pinglist. :> ------------------ [center][u][size=5]Previous Accent Slot Pings![/size][/u][/center] If you are pinged here, it's because you were on my old pinglist for some of my accents! This is to assess interest in the accents. You will maintain the previous price you had on the old thread (stated here) if you are still interested in buying one! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus of doom! ;o; [b]Spider Mums:[/b] @Kralisi @OverlordFreya @Angii @Neffi @kittyaoba @Nimitsu (350 gems) [b]Potoo:[/b] @Plenilune @Chinapiggy @Metalhawk (350 gems) [b]Terrible Eyesore:[/b] @MangoK @serpentofmoe @JD1620 (300 gems) [b]Swishy Spacey:[/b] @dividedanimus @Calicodog (650 gems- unfortunately I can't go to 600 on a 5-print run! :c if it goes to a 10, though, I can honor the 600 gems!) ---------- *flops over from coding all of that and pinging everyone* rip birb
OK! WITH THAT WE SHOULD BE GOOD TO OPEN. And also do some pinging from my old thread! B)

GASP for Amethyst Geode!

tumblr_ny18niAvzQ1uofs85o2_400.png

@Akal @annadandelion @Arka @asterope @avemflamma @avey @Bewildebeest @bit @breathtier @BrightIce @BurntEmber @butcherbaby @cloverly @cloverly @CyberInfection @Darlnim @decay @durandal @Eshye @EverestDrak @FireflyRhapsody @Founder @Fujo @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @Galli @houseteeth @Ickyrus @Ikunoche @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kaesa @Kaitii @kaykat @Kent @khalyeezy @Kryptographer @lantadyme @Larae @Leonaa @LHshey @Loulybob @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @marymouse @maybels @Maye @Mirrorface @Niharike @Nymphalidae @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @pinkiestink @rattus @Rifter @Ririterasu @Roselia @Safirien @serpentofmoe @Shian @Sidorra @SirLeafheart @snowpea @snowy @Solaritude @Soupy @spiderling @Fenix @Synchros @TeaDino @thesecontexts @Uniformshark @usualuniqueness @Veracity @Vesperupus @Virida @Vixeon @Vovina @weyrbound @Wobbitt @Zyhe @ShadowOfDestiny @pedroinboxfort @Diseased @Tiriea @Asagi @soupalicious @RationalParanoia @Neroshii @Lintufriikki @wildewinged

@Cila @cniht @Grimbone @Niharike @RationalParanoia @ttakooo @Fenix (Festival Reject List for Ridgebacks)

If you are pinged here, it's from the GASP document for Female Ridgebacks! Amethyst Geodes is a Rockbreaker's Ceremony Limited Run accent for 500 gems! The accent previewer can be found on the first page if you're looking to preview it on some of your dragons. :>

Additionally, pinging @CuQuoise and @Dask because you had commented on this accent and potentially shown interest in it!

General Accent Release Pings!

@candor @blackhearted @Makotome @Vauvenal @SirLeafheart @Infinipede @princesstanwe @OverlordFreya @KittyAoba @Vesperupus @Bear @emaster012 @kascaboota @Nimitsu

If you are pinged here, it was because you were on my old general ping list for new accents! Please let me know if you would like still to be pinged for new accents! Otherwise I won't add you to my new pinglist. :>

Previous Accent Slot Pings!

If you are pinged here, it's because you were on my old pinglist for some of my accents! This is to assess interest in the accents. You will maintain the previous price you had on the old thread (stated here) if you are still interested in buying one! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus of doom! ;o;

Spider Mums: @Kralisi @OverlordFreya @Angii @Neffi @kittyaoba @Nimitsu (350 gems)

Potoo: @Plenilune @Chinapiggy @Metalhawk (350 gems)

Terrible Eyesore: @MangoK @serpentofmoe @JD1620 (300 gems)

Swishy Spacey: @dividedanimus @Calicodog (650 gems- unfortunately I can't go to 600 on a 5-print run! :c if it goes to a 10, though, I can honor the 600 gems!)

*flops over from coding all of that and pinging everyone* rip birb
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Sign me up for a copy of Accent: Bismuth Crystals! :)
@crateshya Sign me up for a copy of Accent: Bismuth Crystals! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp Added you to the pinglist! I'll ping you again once the list fills up enough to make another run. :>
@MafiaVamp Added you to the pinglist! I'll ping you again once the list fills up enough to make another run. :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya BIRB ur back yayies let me knw when the april fools accent gets back on plz
@crateshya BIRB ur back yayies let me knw when the april fools accent gets back on plz
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012 YES I finally hauled feathery behind into reopening shop! B> I will try and keep that in mind. Want me to re-add you to my general pinglist so I won't accidentally forget?
@emaster012 YES I finally hauled feathery behind into reopening shop! B> I will try and keep that in mind. Want me to re-add you to my general pinglist so I won't accidentally forget?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya peas and thank you
@crateshya peas and thank you
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012 done! You've been added back on the general pinglist. :>
@emaster012 done! You've been added back on the general pinglist. :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya i'd like a slot!
@crateshya i'd like a slot!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy I love the little tiny birbs in your signature! I've added you to the Amethyst Geode list. :>
@snowy I love the little tiny birbs in your signature! I've added you to the Amethyst Geode list. :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya You're baaaack! Yay! Glad things are more manageable irl! I know how that can be...

I'm still interested in a copy of Spider Mums, please :]
@crateshya You're baaaack! Yay! Glad things are more manageable irl! I know how that can be...

I'm still interested in a copy of Spider Mums, please :]
a+brindle cat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144