Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Accents- Lots in Stock!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144
@crateshya

I'd like a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier!! O:
@crateshya

I'd like a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier!! O:
Td4lBWl.png
@crateshya ohhhh, sign me up, please! i probably won't be getting the whole series, because there's some breeds/genders i'm not fond of, but this is really cool looking. :o
@crateshya ohhhh, sign me up, please! i probably won't be getting the whole series, because there's some breeds/genders i'm not fond of, but this is really cool looking. :o
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@crateshya a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, please!

Also may I get added to the general pinglist?
@crateshya a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, please!

Also may I get added to the general pinglist?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@crateshya oh wow what a great idea and a beautiful accent! Can I get on the pinglist for the zodiac accents please?
@crateshya oh wow what a great idea and a beautiful accent! Can I get on the pinglist for the zodiac accents please?
earth2_zpsafrnxyey.gif Earthy to the core
@StarDandere Ok! I'll ping you when it releases too. Thanks!

@boxparts Ok! please see below then on payment, as the first round is full up! Thank you!

@Ambitious Ok dokie! I'll add you to Belier's second run, thank you!

@KittyAoba Ye that's fair! I'll sign you up for this one though! Thank you!

@Niharike Added to Belier! Did you mean my general shop release list? Cause you are, in fact, already on it! :'D And it'd be kinda redundant to put you on the Zodiaque list I think.

@terrawah Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for Zodiaque! Thank you!

@Fujo @Kaitii @hat17 @Trachynhawb @Dragondrop @3idolon @Ririterasu @boxparts @Mookzilla

Ok wow those slots filled up really fast! I'm going to send in for the first run- as a reminder, it's 500g, one-way CR or messaging system ONLY please! Once I have enough I'll send in the blueprints and get this baby printed up. Thank you!
@StarDandere Ok! I'll ping you when it releases too. Thanks!

@boxparts Ok! please see below then on payment, as the first round is full up! Thank you!

@Ambitious Ok dokie! I'll add you to Belier's second run, thank you!

@KittyAoba Ye that's fair! I'll sign you up for this one though! Thank you!

@Niharike Added to Belier! Did you mean my general shop release list? Cause you are, in fact, already on it! :'D And it'd be kinda redundant to put you on the Zodiaque list I think.

@terrawah Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for Zodiaque! Thank you!

@Fujo @Kaitii @hat17 @Trachynhawb @Dragondrop @3idolon @Ririterasu @boxparts @Mookzilla

Ok wow those slots filled up really fast! I'm going to send in for the first run- as a reminder, it's 500g, one-way CR or messaging system ONLY please! Once I have enough I'll send in the blueprints and get this baby printed up. Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier please, it looks awesome :D

by the way could you add me to your pinglist?
@crateshya a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier please, it looks awesome :D

by the way could you add me to your pinglist?
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
@crateshya sign me up for aries zodiac! and ping me for all of them please. i want to collect them all!
@crateshya sign me up for aries zodiac! and ping me for all of them please. i want to collect them all!
@crateshya

Yep the previewer is working perfectly now! After trying it out, I'd like a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier as well please :)
@crateshya

Yep the previewer is working perfectly now! After trying it out, I'd like a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier as well please :)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@crateshya

i'd love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier! the work is gorgeous, and i'd also like to be pinged for all the releases in the set c:

@crateshya

i'd love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier! the work is gorgeous, and i'd also like to be pinged for all the releases in the set c:

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@cynderplayer Sure thing, added to Belier! But did you want general release list or Zodiaque release list, for the ping? :'D I'm not sure which one you want, sorry!

@Kizmetto That's so many!!! I'll add you to Belier and the Zodiaque pinglist, though! Thank you very much!

@AwayfromBirdland Yeah took a few times of finagling with the link whoops :'D Coding is my archnemesis Anyways added to Belier! Thank you!

@nightmischief Thank you for your kind words! I'll add you to Belier and the Zodiaque release pinglist! :>

One more slot to round 2 and I can get those suckers sent in :> And then I'll....figure out round 3 and 4 if it goes that high!
@cynderplayer Sure thing, added to Belier! But did you want general release list or Zodiaque release list, for the ping? :'D I'm not sure which one you want, sorry!

@Kizmetto That's so many!!! I'll add you to Belier and the Zodiaque pinglist, though! Thank you very much!

@AwayfromBirdland Yeah took a few times of finagling with the link whoops :'D Coding is my archnemesis Anyways added to Belier! Thank you!

@nightmischief Thank you for your kind words! I'll add you to Belier and the Zodiaque release pinglist! :>

One more slot to round 2 and I can get those suckers sent in :> And then I'll....figure out round 3 and 4 if it goes that high!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144