Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Accents- Lots in Stock!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144
hello! could i be pinged for the l'etoile du zodiaque set - all releases? thank you! @crateshya
hello! could i be pinged for the l'etoile du zodiaque set - all releases? thank you! @crateshya
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@crateshya
Haha, if I had the money for a copy, I'd grab one right now and find someone later! ;w;
@crateshya
Haha, if I had the money for a copy, I'd grab one right now and find someone later! ;w;
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@crateshya Can I be added to the list for Soft and Squishy?
@crateshya Can I be added to the list for Soft and Squishy?
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@crateshya I'd love a slot!!
@crateshya I'd love a slot!!
boxparts.gif
@crateshya

I would love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, I have the perfect dragon for this (if I ever get his genes together)! I'd also love to get on the pinglist for your other accents in this series!
@crateshya

I would love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, I have the perfect dragon for this (if I ever get his genes together)! I'd also love to get on the pinglist for your other accents in this series!
@crateshya

I would love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, as well! :D
Got a perfect mirror waitin' for it~
@crateshya

I would love a slot for L'Étoile du Bélier, as well! :D
Got a perfect mirror waitin' for it~
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@crateshya

I LOVE your new zodiac line! Please put me on the pinglist for all of them :D
@crateshya

I LOVE your new zodiac line! Please put me on the pinglist for all of them :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Oh my goodness I go to coli for a bit and so many responses :D

@3idolon Ooooo I love seeing where some of my rogue accents end up! Thanks for showing! That goes surprisingly well with all those bright colors! Anyways I'll add you to the Zodiaque release list and get you a slot!

@Ririterasu Sure thing added to Belier! Thank you!

@ancelstierre Sure thing, I'll add you to the full release ping for Zodiaque! Thank you!

@SilverFoxDemon well, in case you do find yourself in possession of a few extra gems ;D I'll be running slots till the 21st of next month, so u kno!

@MadDucks oh yes certainly! I'll add you to Soft and Squishy, thank you!

@boxparts Just double checking- you want a slot of L'Etoile du Belier, correct? I just wanna make sure! ;o;

@Mookzilla Sure thing then, I'll get you on both the pinglist and get you a slot of Belier! Thank you!

@BlackWinter Added to Belier, thank you!

@OverlordFreya Sure thing, I'll add you to the release pinglist for the Zodiaque set! Thank you!
Oh my goodness I go to coli for a bit and so many responses :D

@3idolon Ooooo I love seeing where some of my rogue accents end up! Thanks for showing! That goes surprisingly well with all those bright colors! Anyways I'll add you to the Zodiaque release list and get you a slot!

@Ririterasu Sure thing added to Belier! Thank you!

@ancelstierre Sure thing, I'll add you to the full release ping for Zodiaque! Thank you!

@SilverFoxDemon well, in case you do find yourself in possession of a few extra gems ;D I'll be running slots till the 21st of next month, so u kno!

@MadDucks oh yes certainly! I'll add you to Soft and Squishy, thank you!

@boxparts Just double checking- you want a slot of L'Etoile du Belier, correct? I just wanna make sure! ;o;

@Mookzilla Sure thing then, I'll get you on both the pinglist and get you a slot of Belier! Thank you!

@BlackWinter Added to Belier, thank you!

@OverlordFreya Sure thing, I'll add you to the release pinglist for the Zodiaque set! Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya I'd like to see the F Mirror one :) And thank you!
@crateshya I'd like to see the F Mirror one :) And thank you!
@crateshya yes! I'm a sucker for mirror ones and that's beautiful!
@crateshya yes! I'm a sucker for mirror ones and that's beautiful!
boxparts.gif
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144