Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | crow corvidae accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
@crowcorvidae I should be able to get the remaining amount of gems in a few days. I'm short a bit, but I will send the gems over as soon as I get the required gems! 8)
@crowcorvidae I should be able to get the remaining amount of gems in a few days. I'm short a bit, but I will send the gems over as soon as I get the required gems! 8)
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
@shadowrising alright! send the payment asap so i can get the blueprint!
@shadowrising alright! send the payment asap so i can get the blueprint!
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@thefeltfan6 alright! i'll hold the accent for you until you send the payment ;v)
@thefeltfan6 alright! i'll hold the accent for you until you send the payment ;v)
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae Out of curiosity, can you show a dragon in an accent you made? I'm curious how the opaline defender would look on: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=987367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9874/987367_350.png[/img] [/url] I just want to make sure that it would look good on her before purchasing it.
@crowcorvidae
Out of curiosity, can you show a dragon in an accent you made? I'm curious how the opaline defender would look on:

987367_350.png

I just want to make sure that it would look good on her before purchasing it.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@crowcorvidae

Can I get slots for Opaline Defender, Draconian Constellation, and Fiery Filigree?
@crowcorvidae

Can I get slots for Opaline Defender, Draconian Constellation, and Fiery Filigree?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@crescentstar711 [img]http://i.imgur.com/0mvyhQQ.png[/img] i hope its okay that i just did the scry!! but here's the preview!
@crescentstar711
0mvyhQQ.png
i hope its okay that i just did the scry!! but here's the preview!
@crowcorvidae , sign me up for the Guardian skin.
@crowcorvidae , sign me up for the Guardian skin.
@crowcorvidae can i get a slot for opaline defender?
@crowcorvidae can i get a slot for opaline defender?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@crowcorvidae
It seems a lot of people want spots. I'm willing to wait until there is more of a lull. I just bought four accents and was debating if I should give in and buy another anyway. Basically, if you are low on people and need another person for a slot, let me know. However, if tons of people want spots and they are filling up rapidly, don't worry about me at that moment. I'm more of a fill in to help an order go through. If that makes sense? I do like it, and would want it, but I was hoping for not immediate if possible. (If not, I'll figure something out.)
@crowcorvidae
It seems a lot of people want spots. I'm willing to wait until there is more of a lull. I just bought four accents and was debating if I should give in and buy another anyway. Basically, if you are low on people and need another person for a slot, let me know. However, if tons of people want spots and they are filling up rapidly, don't worry about me at that moment. I'm more of a fill in to help an order go through. If that makes sense? I do like it, and would want it, but I was hoping for not immediate if possible. (If not, I'll figure something out.)
@crowcorvidae

I'd like a slot for Fiery Filigree please! :)
@crowcorvidae

I'd like a slot for Fiery Filigree please! :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64