Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | crow corvidae accents
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@crowcorvidae
is that Hardwood hull accent 400g?
@crowcorvidae
is that Hardwood hull accent 400g?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@crowcorvidae

If your fire accent doesn't win and you decide to sell it, can I get a slot? It's gorgeous!
@crowcorvidae

If your fire accent doesn't win and you decide to sell it, can I get a slot? It's gorgeous!
maythesparkb.jpg
@crowcorvidae Hi there! I was looking at trying to make an outfit for a dragon of mine and I then went through a bunch of accents and I think your Tourmaline Guard would be perfect for him. I was wondering if you could ping me if you can sell one still and how much one would be? I'm not the best at making treasure/gems but I'd be happy to save up for one. This is what Sora would look like with it and the apparel looking at him in the dressing room. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3712029&skin=15151&apparel=23117,22847,22848,22849,21309&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center]
@crowcorvidae

Hi there! I was looking at trying to make an outfit for a dragon of mine and I then went through a bunch of accents and I think your Tourmaline Guard would be perfect for him. I was wondering if you could ping me if you can sell one still and how much one would be? I'm not the best at making treasure/gems but I'd be happy to save up for one.

This is what Sora would look like with it and the apparel looking at him in the dressing room.
dragon?did=3712029&skin=15151&apparel=23117,22847,22848,22849,21309&xt=dressing.png
@savynn i havent printed tourmaline guard (or anything, for that matter) for a really long time. that being said, if the interest exists, id be willing to print it again. sora looks really pretty there!
@savynn i havent printed tourmaline guard (or anything, for that matter) for a really long time. that being said, if the interest exists, id be willing to print it again. sora looks really pretty there!
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae Thank you for considering at least. If you do print more in the future please ping me? I can try to put gems or treasure aside for it. Is there a preference?

And thank you regarding Sora! I want to also try to get some more of the eye scatter things to try to get his eyes to the rare plague color. I think it'll match a lot better with the outfit and accent. I'm not sure if I'll eventually give him any genes or not. I really like his colors as they are.

@crowcorvidae Thank you for considering at least. If you do print more in the future please ping me? I can try to put gems or treasure aside for it. Is there a preference?

And thank you regarding Sora! I want to also try to get some more of the eye scatter things to try to get his eyes to the rare plague color. I think it'll match a lot better with the outfit and accent. I'm not sure if I'll eventually give him any genes or not. I really like his colors as they are.

hey here's some pings for this thing that i made, that you expressed you maybe might like to own! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BjglPha.png[/img][/center] @chaosarceus @saberlin @suffer @wrecknrule @lishadra @billyruffian @chatoyant @foxclaws42 @kuroida @drbeancat @seolhe @raire @tomfool @evarinya @izuna @seawings @apollonaris @aeonox @clavicado @desolation @mus @kaynara @aloradannon @jackalsmiler @thealchemist @magiclynx @ladyriat @nomasaurusrex @fadeela @vagabondsentinel @safaris @drytil @luunai @shatteringice 400g/340kt, mixed payments are also accepted!
hey here's some pings for this thing that i made, that you expressed you maybe might like to own!
BjglPha.png
@chaosarceus @saberlin @suffer @wrecknrule @lishadra @billyruffian @chatoyant @foxclaws42 @kuroida @drbeancat @seolhe @raire @tomfool @evarinya @izuna @seawings @apollonaris @aeonox @clavicado @desolation @mus @kaynara @aloradannon @jackalsmiler @thealchemist @magiclynx @ladyriat @nomasaurusrex @fadeela @vagabondsentinel @safaris @drytil @luunai @shatteringice
400g/340kt, mixed payments are also accepted!
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae
I'm up for one still! Sending CR now.
@crowcorvidae
I'm up for one still! Sending CR now.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@crowcorvidae

I'll take a slot! Is treasure okay?
@crowcorvidae

I'll take a slot! Is treasure okay?
maythesparkb.jpg
@foxclaws42 sure!
@foxclaws42 sure!
@crowcorvidae Can I see a preview on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43784058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437841/43784058_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks
@crowcorvidae

Can I see a preview on
43784058_350.png

Thanks
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64