Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
@PreciousWings
There are! All orders made this week will be filled, so your order just means the start of the third run. c:
Thank you!

@NoAkei
I do, yep~ And thanks, I'll add you to the list! :3

@PorkWithBones
Will do, thank you~ c:
@PreciousWings
There are! All orders made this week will be filled, so your order just means the start of the third run. c:
Thank you!

@NoAkei
I do, yep~ And thanks, I'll add you to the list! :3

@PorkWithBones
Will do, thank you~ c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Hi there! It's been about 24 hours since the first ping for payment went out, so this is a reminder to please get your payment for Earthen Rarities Collector (450g) in as soon as you can, so the order can be placed~
Thank you!

@Vhyxalas @unicornssparkle
Hi there! It's been about 24 hours since the first ping for payment went out, so this is a reminder to please get your payment for Earthen Rarities Collector (450g) in as soon as you can, so the order can be placed~
Thank you!

@Vhyxalas @unicornssparkle
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari d'oh, and I made sure to check first page too -.-'' (btw I think you have my UN spelled wrong in the pinglist)
@SherokuTakari d'oh, and I made sure to check first page too -.-'' (btw I think you have my UN spelled wrong in the pinglist)
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@NoAkei
Oh noo, and I checked that, too! DX Concentrated so hard on getting the "ei" right I totally missed that I'd put "An" instead of "No". x.x;;
Should be fixed now, sorry!! And no worries about missing the FAQ question, the front page is kinda long. c:
@NoAkei
Oh noo, and I checked that, too! DX Concentrated so hard on getting the "ei" right I totally missed that I'd put "An" instead of "No". x.x;;
Should be fixed now, sorry!! And no worries about missing the FAQ question, the front page is kinda long. c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari don't worry, at least we've got each other's back :D
@SherokuTakari don't worry, at least we've got each other's back :D
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@SherokuTakari
May I buy a copy of Earthen Rarities Collector with treasure?
@SherokuTakari
May I buy a copy of Earthen Rarities Collector with treasure?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@NoAkei
Yeah, go us! >:D

@Amphiptere
Absolutely! Just let me know if you'd like a preorder slot, or if you'd preferred to be pinged to buy a copy outright from any extras in the final order placed. c:
@NoAkei
Yeah, go us! >:D

@Amphiptere
Absolutely! Just let me know if you'd like a preorder slot, or if you'd preferred to be pinged to buy a copy outright from any extras in the final order placed. c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
A preorder slot, please.
@SherokuTakari
A preorder slot, please.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

Will do, thanks! c:
@Amphiptere

Will do, thanks! c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
First batch for Earthen Rarities Collector has been submitted! [quote=Custom Skin Order #23425] Hello! This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '23425'. Thank you for your submission! - The Flight Rising Team [/quote]
First batch for Earthen Rarities Collector has been submitted!

Custom Skin Order #23425 wrote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '23425'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62