Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@SherokuTakari ahha That my friend, is for hanging delicious candy canes on ^O^ I'm having so much fun with this accent!! Thanks for reprinting it !!
@SherokuTakari ahha That my friend, is for hanging delicious candy canes on ^O^ I'm having so much fun with this accent!! Thanks for reprinting it !!
G5Ovnmj.png
@SherokuTakari

After seeing @SerenityBreeze 's Tun boy my guy is making up a shopping list. XD
@SherokuTakari

After seeing @SerenityBreeze 's Tun boy my guy is making up a shopping list. XD
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@SherokuTakari
May I buy a copy of " a mimic's mimic" please?
@SherokuTakari
May I buy a copy of " a mimic's mimic" please?
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Rattyfleef

Absolutely, thanks! Feel free to set up a CR for 550g, or send it one-way/via PM if you'd like your Accent delivered via this shoppe's courier dragon instead! :D
@Rattyfleef

Absolutely, thanks! Feel free to set up a CR for 550g, or send it one-way/via PM if you'd like your Accent delivered via this shoppe's courier dragon instead! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

I don't know if this shop is still active, but if it is, can I be on the pinglist for Runic Roar? It's awesome!
@SherokuTakari

I don't know if this shop is still active, but if it is, can I be on the pinglist for Runic Roar? It's awesome!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Sorry @Hawktalon, Runic Roar has been retired. :<
I do still have a couple copies of Merry Carroller, but it's pretty Christmasy, and Runic Roar recolors won't start being released until Light's fest, and only then if I have time. If you're interested in seeing those when and if they come to fruition, I'd be happy to give you a ping! Thanks so much for your interest!!
Sorry @Hawktalon, Runic Roar has been retired. :<
I do still have a couple copies of Merry Carroller, but it's pretty Christmasy, and Runic Roar recolors won't start being released until Light's fest, and only then if I have time. If you're interested in seeing those when and if they come to fruition, I'd be happy to give you a ping! Thanks so much for your interest!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

You should seriously think about unretiring it, I bet there's still gems to be made there. But yeah, I'd love a ping for recolors. :)
@SherokuTakari

You should seriously think about unretiring it, I bet there's still gems to be made there. But yeah, I'd love a ping for recolors. :)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@SherokuTakari

I agree with Hawktalon about unretiring runic roar. My friend and I were both wanting a copy. Could I also get a ping for recolors if you do that?

Also, are copies available of Flight of the Nocturnes, Night of the Flockturnes, Frost Jack, and the Bogsneak that is in your preorder section. If you have them available how much do they cost, and do you have multiple copies of each?

The Merry Carroller you mentioned above do you have two copies of that available? If so how much does it cost?
@SherokuTakari

I agree with Hawktalon about unretiring runic roar. My friend and I were both wanting a copy. Could I also get a ping for recolors if you do that?

Also, are copies available of Flight of the Nocturnes, Night of the Flockturnes, Frost Jack, and the Bogsneak that is in your preorder section. If you have them available how much do they cost, and do you have multiple copies of each?

The Merry Carroller you mentioned above do you have two copies of that available? If so how much does it cost?
tumblr_inline_ngvam8EDxy1qmu9vp.png
@Kristi

Thanks for all the interest, wow! Unfortunately, once something is retired from my shop, it doesn't come back, but I'll definitely let you know about recolors! There's also a full-skin version that I've been toying with, called Runic Roar Resounds, I'm just not sure when would be a good time to try and release it.

As far as the others you asked about, here's the deets~

Flight of the Nocturnes: 4 Copies - 500g each
Night of the Flocturnes: Sold Out - Retired.
Frost Jack: Sold Out - Retired. However, there's been some slight interest in a potential female version, Frost Jaq'd, so let me know if that's also something you'd be interested in. c:
Bogsneak (Galaxy Gobbler): I'll be trying my hand at sprucing it up for a Starfall entry, but otherwise preorder copies are unlimited, and are 450g. Once preorder ends, extra copies will be 500g until sold out~
Merry Caroller: 2 Copies - Both are from cancelled orders, and will be auctioned off starting December 1st. :D
@Kristi

Thanks for all the interest, wow! Unfortunately, once something is retired from my shop, it doesn't come back, but I'll definitely let you know about recolors! There's also a full-skin version that I've been toying with, called Runic Roar Resounds, I'm just not sure when would be a good time to try and release it.

As far as the others you asked about, here's the deets~

Flight of the Nocturnes: 4 Copies - 500g each
Night of the Flocturnes: Sold Out - Retired.
Frost Jack: Sold Out - Retired. However, there's been some slight interest in a potential female version, Frost Jaq'd, so let me know if that's also something you'd be interested in. c:
Bogsneak (Galaxy Gobbler): I'll be trying my hand at sprucing it up for a Starfall entry, but otherwise preorder copies are unlimited, and are 450g. Once preorder ends, extra copies will be 500g until sold out~
Merry Caroller: 2 Copies - Both are from cancelled orders, and will be auctioned off starting December 1st. :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari: I want to tell you, that I am still interested in a version of the recolored Runic Roar. :-) Must not be a Skin, I would love it as an Accent. ;-)
And if you make a female version of the Frost Jack, then note me for a copy please.
Can you ping for the Auction for the last copies of Merry Caroller? I got only one... :-(
And I want a copy of Flight of the Nocturnes, can yu send me a PA or a CR, please?
@SherokuTakari: I want to tell you, that I am still interested in a version of the recolored Runic Roar. :-) Must not be a Skin, I would love it as an Accent. ;-)
And if you make a female version of the Frost Jack, then note me for a copy please.
Can you ping for the Auction for the last copies of Merry Caroller? I got only one... :-(
And I want a copy of Flight of the Nocturnes, can yu send me a PA or a CR, please?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62