Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@SherokuTakari Nope, I won't be gettinga copy. Thanks for pinging me!
@SherokuTakari Nope, I won't be gettinga copy. Thanks for pinging me!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation

Ooh, thanks for the speedy answer! :D I'll take you off he list then, have a good one ^-^
@Salvation

Ooh, thanks for the speedy answer! :D I'll take you off he list then, have a good one ^-^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Mortveil @TalaTari @MattyKips @Prescott

Just a lil more, final four! All slots have been filled, and you're the last few who still need to send gems~ So please send your payment via 1-Way CR when possible, and I'll update everyone when the blueprints have been bought and submitted!

(If you no longer want your slot, however, please let me know asap!)
@Mortveil @TalaTari @MattyKips @Prescott

Just a lil more, final four! All slots have been filled, and you're the last few who still need to send gems~ So please send your payment via 1-Way CR when possible, and I'll update everyone when the blueprints have been bought and submitted!

(If you no longer want your slot, however, please let me know asap!)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

I'll hopefully have the last few gems I need by the end of Monday, then I will send them in! I hope it's ok! c:
@SherokuTakari

I'll hopefully have the last few gems I need by the end of Monday, then I will send them in! I hope it's ok! c:
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@MattyKips
Sounds good, thanks! :D
@MattyKips
Sounds good, thanks! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
[center]@andersbegabt @Stonecutter @opus13 @Emmahaa @Safaris @HinodeTsurugi @Naurath @KiahTaiga @AlexiCyn @Lonin @Yilara @tompollicle @SerenityBreeze @Mortveil @Desolim @TalaTari @SilverLately @Trillium @GrumpyCatlover @OrderedChaos @MattyKips @RenegadeTalonz @Cheshly @Prescott[/center] [quote=Custom Skin Order #44304] Hello! This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44304'. Thank you for your submission! - The Flight Rising Team [/quote] [quote=Custom Skin Order #44305] Hello! This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44305'. Thank you for your submission! - The Flight Rising Team [/quote] [quote=Custom Skin Order #44306] Hello! This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records. Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44306'. Thank you for your submission! - The Flight Rising Team [/quote] [center][size=5][b]All blueprints have been submitted![/b][/size] I'm still waiting on one payment, but I didn't feel I could wait to submit any longer. If you've not sent yours in, please send by the 30th, or at least contact me, or your copy will be resold. [b]See you all in 2-7 days! :D[/b][/center]

Custom Skin Order #44304 wrote:

Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44304'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team

Custom Skin Order #44305 wrote:

Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44305'.

- The Flight Rising Team

Custom Skin Order #44306 wrote:

Hello!

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44306'.

- The Flight Rising Team

All blueprints have been submitted!

I'm still waiting on one payment, but I didn't feel I could wait to submit any longer. If you've not sent yours in, please send by the 30th, or at least contact me, or your copy will be resold.

See you all in 2-7 days! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
aww yeeeee
aww yeeeee
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@andersbegabt @Stonecutter @opus13 @Emmahaa @Safaris @HinodeTsurugi @Naurath @KiahTaiga @AlexiCyn @Lonin @Yilara @tompollicle @SerenityBreeze @Desolim @TalaTari @SilverLately @Trillium @GrumpyCatlover @OrderedChaos @MattyKips @RenegadeTalonz @Cheshly @Prescott

Whew, that's all of them sent out!! If you have trouble seeing yours or don't seem to have gotten a message, please let me know!

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart.

Now get out there and sing, Merry Carollers!!!!

@Rangiku

Hello again! You'd previously expressed interest in a copy of Merry Caroller, but slots had been full. Two customers pulled out, however, so there is now one available for 450g, if you'd like it! If you're interested, just send me a 1-Way CR, and I'll send my courier out with your copy~!
@andersbegabt @Stonecutter @opus13 @Emmahaa @Safaris @HinodeTsurugi @Naurath @KiahTaiga @AlexiCyn @Lonin @Yilara @tompollicle @SerenityBreeze @Desolim @TalaTari @SilverLately @Trillium @GrumpyCatlover @OrderedChaos @MattyKips @RenegadeTalonz @Cheshly @Prescott

Whew, that's all of them sent out!! If you have trouble seeing yours or don't seem to have gotten a message, please let me know!

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart.

Now get out there and sing, Merry Carollers!!!!

@Rangiku

Hello again! You'd previously expressed interest in a copy of Merry Caroller, but slots had been full. Two customers pulled out, however, so there is now one available for 450g, if you'd like it! If you're interested, just send me a 1-Way CR, and I'll send my courier out with your copy~!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari: Got it! ♥ Thank you so much! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29184101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291842/29184101_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@SherokuTakari: Got it! ♥ Thank you so much!
@SherokuTakari: I received it, too. Thanx! We are singing..... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25952996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259530/25952996_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@SherokuTakari: I received it, too. Thanx! We are singing.....
IGfzYju.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62