Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@SherokuTakari

Sent you the cr :D
@SherokuTakari

Sent you the cr :D
z5Qn9wP.png
@KiahTaiga

Awesome, thanks!
@KiahTaiga

Awesome, thanks!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

You are most welcome :)
@SherokuTakari

You are most welcome :)
z5Qn9wP.png
@SherokuTakari

Such a pretty accent. :D Was debating on going after a copy - but due to tight reserves, I wasn't sure if I could afford it or not. Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty I missed a slot. But, might I suggest you make this a seasonal accent as opposed to retiring it? Seeing how much popularity it has gotten, I am sure if you released it once a year, you'd get a lot of orders for it. Lots of artists do this and it may be beneficial to have Christmas themed accents released in December. :>
@SherokuTakari

Such a pretty accent. :D Was debating on going after a copy - but due to tight reserves, I wasn't sure if I could afford it or not. Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty I missed a slot. But, might I suggest you make this a seasonal accent as opposed to retiring it? Seeing how much popularity it has gotten, I am sure if you released it once a year, you'd get a lot of orders for it. Lots of artists do this and it may be beneficial to have Christmas themed accents released in December. :>
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Thanks for the interest, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! :c
Merry Caroller did actually start out as a seasonal accent, the same year I created Runic Roar, which I believe was 2015. However over those two years, this accent only made it to a total of ten copies -- 6 sold during the original run, 3 sold the next year on the AH (and seemingly no interest in reprints,) and the copy I use for my Progen once my birthday passes.
Today's sales were 250% of that of the original run, which is fantastic, and I'm still super blown away and grateful beyond measure, but I'm leaning towards the likelihood that the aforementioned popularity also has to due with the fact that it's retiring. I think it'd be a bit unfair to advertise something as the last run, and then just abruptly change my mind. ^^;
Thank you so so much for the input, though, it means a lot to get outside opinions on things like this! ♥

EDIT: Also sorry again you missed Merry Caroller, but if you'd like a ping for any other future Runic Roar recolors, please don't hesitate to ask~
@Rangiku

Thanks for the interest, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! :c
Merry Caroller did actually start out as a seasonal accent, the same year I created Runic Roar, which I believe was 2015. However over those two years, this accent only made it to a total of ten copies -- 6 sold during the original run, 3 sold the next year on the AH (and seemingly no interest in reprints,) and the copy I use for my Progen once my birthday passes.
Today's sales were 250% of that of the original run, which is fantastic, and I'm still super blown away and grateful beyond measure, but I'm leaning towards the likelihood that the aforementioned popularity also has to due with the fact that it's retiring. I think it'd be a bit unfair to advertise something as the last run, and then just abruptly change my mind. ^^;
Thank you so so much for the input, though, it means a lot to get outside opinions on things like this! ♥

EDIT: Also sorry again you missed Merry Caroller, but if you'd like a ping for any other future Runic Roar recolors, please don't hesitate to ask~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@HinodeTsurugi

Hi there! I'm just waiting on your payment for Merry Caroller to send it in~ If you need a bit longer to pay, just let me know, and I'll send it out and just hold you a copy. ^^
@HinodeTsurugi

Hi there! I'm just waiting on your payment for Merry Caroller to send it in~ If you need a bit longer to pay, just let me know, and I'll send it out and just hold you a copy. ^^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

If you can hold it that would be fantastic! I am saving as fast as I can but life's been stupid busy.
@SherokuTakari

If you can hold it that would be fantastic! I am saving as fast as I can but life's been stupid busy.
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
@HinodeTsurugi

That's fine, thanks for letting me know! :D I'll send in the blueprints when I get home then. I can hold it 'til Dec 1st no problem, but if you end up needing longer than that, please don't hesitate to ping me n' let me know~
@HinodeTsurugi

That's fine, thanks for letting me know! :D I'll send in the blueprints when I get home then. I can hold it 'til Dec 1st no problem, but if you end up needing longer than that, please don't hesitate to ping me n' let me know~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Yilara @tompollicle @SerenityBreeze @Mortveil @Desolim
@TalaTari @SilverLately @Trillium @GrumpyCatlover @OrderedChaos

Run two, this time it's you! :D Twenty+ slots have been filled, and the first run holders have all sent it their gems! So please send your payment via 1-Way CR when possible, and I'll update everyone when the blueprints have been bought and submitted~

(Note, if you are already marked as [PAID] on page 52, you're all set!!)
@Yilara @tompollicle @SerenityBreeze @Mortveil @Desolim
@TalaTari @SilverLately @Trillium @GrumpyCatlover @OrderedChaos

Run two, this time it's you! :D Twenty+ slots have been filled, and the first run holders have all sent it their gems! So please send your payment via 1-Way CR when possible, and I'll update everyone when the blueprints have been bought and submitted~

(Note, if you are already marked as [PAID] on page 52, you're all set!!)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Salvation

I still have a slot reserved for you for Merry Caroller, if you'd like it! It is getting printed either way, though, so if you're no longer interested, don't feel pressured to buy or anything just because you said you might. :>
@Salvation

I still have a slot reserved for you for Merry Caroller, if you'd like it! It is getting printed either way, though, so if you're no longer interested, don't feel pressured to buy or anything just because you said you might. :>
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62