Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LF: Fem Fae Accents
For this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16121506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161216/16121506_350.png[/img] [/url] I think her theme's pretty obvious. I have a vague idea of what I'm looking for, but if someone has any better ideas I'm all for it. Of the few skins consistently available on the AH I found myself mostly attracted to the Rosebuddy one, but I don't feel the vines part of it fits. I also like the Fallout skin, just wish it wasn't red. So something with roses or fire or both maybe? Maybe even that pretty glowing blue color that the shadow flight is associated with (since she's a shadow dragon). Or y'know, hit me with something that just looks cool. Maybe I'll find something I like better =3 (In case it makes a difference - that crackle will likely become ghost... if/when it ever actually gets released....)
For this one:
16121506_350.png

I think her theme's pretty obvious. I have a vague idea of what I'm looking for, but if someone has any better ideas I'm all for it. Of the few skins consistently available on the AH I found myself mostly attracted to the Rosebuddy one, but I don't feel the vines part of it fits. I also like the Fallout skin, just wish it wasn't red. So something with roses or fire or both maybe? Maybe even that pretty glowing blue color that the shadow flight is associated with (since she's a shadow dragon).

Or y'know, hit me with something that just looks cool. Maybe I'll find something I like better =3

(In case it makes a difference - that crackle will likely become ghost... if/when it ever actually gets released....)
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
why are fae accents so hard to find...
why are fae accents so hard to find...
@Raizu
Fae accents are hard to find because they're not one of the large 'popular' breeds. But I share your sentiment and desire for more Faes! (especially females!)

If you like, I can ping you to my thread (link in signature - Accent thread) if and when I design something like this? Wouldn't be set in stone though :P And no strings attached - purely an interest check before I take preorders to then publish it.
I was considering my next accent design to be on a Fae anyways xD And I'm open to design suggestions :)

So yeah :P Let me know if my style interests you and I'll keep it in mind next time I have free time to design something.
@Raizu
Fae accents are hard to find because they're not one of the large 'popular' breeds. But I share your sentiment and desire for more Faes! (especially females!)

If you like, I can ping you to my thread (link in signature - Accent thread) if and when I design something like this? Wouldn't be set in stone though :P And no strings attached - purely an interest check before I take preorders to then publish it.
I was considering my next accent design to be on a Fae anyways xD And I'm open to design suggestions :)

So yeah :P Let me know if my style interests you and I'll keep it in mind next time I have free time to design something.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind If you ever do something like that it would be awesome to give it a try <3
@Claritywind If you ever do something like that it would be awesome to give it a try <3