Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173
@likeacliche I need a copy of that Snapper Skin. Can you take mixed payment (ie 300g and the rest in treasure?)
@likeacliche I need a copy of that Snapper Skin. Can you take mixed payment (ie 300g and the rest in treasure?)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count Yes, but don't send it in just yet. I need to wait and make sure enough people are interested. I'm put you on the list though :)
@Count Yes, but don't send it in just yet. I need to wait and make sure enough people are interested. I'm put you on the list though :)
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@likeacliche

How many runs of Crane Song are you thinking of doing? I love it, but I'm going to be poor for the next couple of weeks as my money is all tied up elsewhere. ;o;
@likeacliche

How many runs of Crane Song are you thinking of doing? I love it, but I'm going to be poor for the next couple of weeks as my money is all tied up elsewhere. ;o;
ZQGfAQY.png
@Envinyatar If it's popular enough I'll do quite a few. If not then probably just one for now.
@Envinyatar If it's popular enough I'll do quite a few. If not then probably just one for now.
@likeacliche

Okay. :) Please give me a ping when you get a better idea of interest levels~
@likeacliche

Okay. :) Please give me a ping when you get a better idea of interest levels~
ZQGfAQY.png
@Envinyatar Will do!
@Envinyatar Will do!
@likeacliche

OMG WHY WINTER WONDERLAND IS SO CUTE?!!!! I can't tell which part is skin which part isn't, can you send me a picture about how big the size is so I can prepare a model for this skin? I want a slot plsssssssss 0A0
@likeacliche

OMG WHY WINTER WONDERLAND IS SO CUTE?!!!! I can't tell which part is skin which part isn't, can you send me a picture about how big the size is so I can prepare a model for this skin? I want a slot plsssssssss 0A0
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee I'll put you down :) Here's what it covers [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/KLMJAM/fgkhjsdad_zpsbdxdiwpt.png[/img]
@lightenvee

I'll put you down :) Here's what it covers
fgkhjsdad_zpsbdxdiwpt.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173