Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173
@likeacliche can you please put me down for African Breeze and Blessing of Horus? Can I do treasure for one of them?

Edited for the correct accent name.
@likeacliche can you please put me down for African Breeze and Blessing of Horus? Can I do treasure for one of them?

Edited for the correct accent name.
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
@likeacliche [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30618303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306184/30618303_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you thank you THANK YOU for the beautiful work on bloom nouveau, it is stunning and more perfect than I could have imagined for my girl! I'm definitely planning on getting more of your great accents in the future :D
@likeacliche

30618303_350.png

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for the beautiful work on bloom nouveau, it is stunning and more perfect than I could have imagined for my girl! I'm definitely planning on getting more of your great accents in the future :D
EBs1WDl.png
@likeacliche

Hi! I nearly have all the gems to buy a copy of Wateland of Flowers, could you set up a PA please? I will buy it no later than sunday :) also, thank you so much for holding a copy for me! Such gorgeous accents and i'll definitely buy more off you ^^
@likeacliche

Hi! I nearly have all the gems to buy a copy of Wateland of Flowers, could you set up a PA please? I will buy it no later than sunday :) also, thank you so much for holding a copy for me! Such gorgeous accents and i'll definitely buy more off you ^^
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@ardhrianna Sure, adding you!

@mibykurl Ahhh she's so pretty! Thanks so much for commissioning me! and for showing her to me <3

@escarlata4000 Sure! And thank you! <3
@ardhrianna Sure, adding you!

@mibykurl Ahhh she's so pretty! Thanks so much for commissioning me! and for showing her to me <3

@escarlata4000 Sure! And thank you! <3
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
Do you have another copy of Fair Rosamond? I popped it on this fine fellow, and several other boys had a snit. I need at least one more to quiet the chittering hoard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32399950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324000/32399950_350.png[/img] [/url]
Do you have another copy of Fair Rosamond? I popped it on this fine fellow, and several other boys had a snit. I need at least one more to quiet the chittering hoard.

32399950_350.png
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@likeacliche is it possible to pay in treasure for Breath of Spring-R? 450k, right? :0c if so I'll buy a copy!
@likeacliche is it possible to pay in treasure for Breath of Spring-R? 450k, right? :0c if so I'll buy a copy!
@AlexiCyn There should be several copies in the AH!

@Lunalii Yes that's fine! I'll set up a PA!
@AlexiCyn There should be several copies in the AH!

@Lunalii Yes that's fine! I'll set up a PA!
Bwaaaahaaahaaa! MINE! All the pretty dragon clothes are MINE! :D
Bwaaaahaaahaaa! MINE! All the pretty dragon clothes are MINE! :D
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
Sorry for the delay guys! I'm ready to submit the runs for Wasteland of Flowers M! If any of you paying in treasure can pay in gems that would help me A LOT

@hayum (t) @Exaltier (t)
@tehcoffeezombie (g) @snowpea (t)
@Giarella (T) @Xemriss
@lazybug @Amorah (T)
@Lunalii (g)
@bloodredsnows (g)
@cywscross (g)
@doniider(t)
@Starisia (t)

Sorry for the delay guys! I'm ready to submit the runs for Wasteland of Flowers M! If any of you paying in treasure can pay in gems that would help me A LOT

@hayum (t) @Exaltier (t)
@tehcoffeezombie (g) @snowpea (t)
@Giarella (T) @Xemriss
@lazybug @Amorah (T)
@Lunalii (g)
@bloodredsnows (g)
@cywscross (g)
@doniider(t)
@Starisia (t)

@likeacliche
If I wanted to do a mix payment for half treasure and half gems would that be okay?
@likeacliche
If I wanted to do a mix payment for half treasure and half gems would that be okay?
F1jpN4O.png
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173