Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEW! Gilded Wendigo M imp! || Lance's
1 2 3 4 5
@Halamshiral

Hello! I'm wondering if there's supposed to be a female imp accent? (Also, I thought the general rule was to put the pinglist in the post where the preview is.) Thanks!
@Halamshiral

Hello! I'm wondering if there's supposed to be a female imp accent? (Also, I thought the general rule was to put the pinglist in the post where the preview is.) Thanks!
Light Sprite
@psychocanes (oh bother, i messed up didnt i) and it's for males this time ! though i have no trouble making a f imp one ! (it's certainly planned, along with a silver and blue version of each ?)
@psychocanes (oh bother, i messed up didnt i) and it's for males this time ! though i have no trouble making a f imp one ! (it's certainly planned, along with a silver and blue version of each ?)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral

Ahhh, okay. You might have pinged the female one instead of the male one because I'm on the female imp pinglist. XD

Awesome~ I'll check it out when you make them. Thanks!
@Halamshiral

Ahhh, okay. You might have pinged the female one instead of the male one because I'm on the female imp pinglist. XD

Awesome~ I'll check it out when you make them. Thanks!
Light Sprite
@Halamshiral Could I get a preview of Gilded Wendigo on this imp? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13492450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134925/13492450_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Halamshiral

Could I get a preview of Gilded Wendigo on this imp?

13492450_350.png
@samayl here you go ! couldnt get his clothes in but heres what he looks like ! [img]http://i.imgur.com/7LVf8nr.png[/img]
@samayl here you go ! couldnt get his clothes in but heres what he looks like !

7LVf8nr.png
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral Do you plan on reprinting the Sleepy Black kitty? Or maybe making it for other breeds?
@Halamshiral Do you plan on reprinting the Sleepy Black kitty? Or maybe making it for other breeds?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@malis i dont necessarily plan on reprinting it but when i get around to it i would not be opposed to making it for other breeds (I still feel bad about it being the only skin i could get released in that almost entire year)
@malis i dont necessarily plan on reprinting it but when i get around to it i would not be opposed to making it for other breeds (I still feel bad about it being the only skin i could get released in that almost entire year)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral I'd love to be on a ping list for that. It'd be cool to see a female spiral or snapper with a little kitty friend.
@Halamshiral I'd love to be on a ping list for that. It'd be cool to see a female spiral or snapper with a little kitty friend.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Halamshiral -

Oooh.

Hmmmm.

Do you take Items/Tr along with Gems as payment, or are you strictly looking for gems as payment for the first round? Any chance you'd take treasure / items for other prints?
@Halamshiral -

Oooh.

Hmmmm.

Do you take Items/Tr along with Gems as payment, or are you strictly looking for gems as payment for the first round? Any chance you'd take treasure / items for other prints?
@samayl ideally i'd like to get around 5 slots in gems and have them pay the equivalent but i don't mind treasure and items if it all gets to around the 600 gem mark ! (so about 414kt in treasure for the full price !)
@samayl ideally i'd like to get around 5 slots in gems and have them pay the equivalent but i don't mind treasure and items if it all gets to around the 600 gem mark ! (so about 414kt in treasure for the full price !)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
1 2 3 4 5