Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apel's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3194622f85053e5e5495493ff752f9e2/tumblr_opa689X5Xo1sgm2t5o1_500.png[/img][/center] Hello, welcome to my skins & accents thread. I mostly make stuff with a lot of gold and jewelry, feathers, and sometimes other things. [center]♦♦♦[/center] [center][i]FAQ[/i][/center] [b]How do I order an accent?[/b] Sign up on my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpp5xQvLI9PGm49phjoVzoCXg1Q-h1tXMX1kI6iMAcI/edit?usp=sharing]google spreadsheet[/url], if I have a preorder open. When enough people have signed up, I will start ordering copies, and when they get approved, I will send out private auctions to those who signed up. [b]Can I buy an old accent?[/b] Sorry, if it’s retired it’s unlikely I have any copies for sale. If it’s shelved, feel free to put yourself on a reprint pinglist. I generally do not keep accents in stock; I might have some spares after a preorder is done, but otherwise no. [b]Can I get a preview of an accent?[/b] Yes, but it might take a day since I can't do it while I'm at work. [b]Your opinion on reselling for a higher price?[/b] I don't mind it in general, but please don't buy [i]just[/i] to do that. And preferably not while I'm still printing an accent. [b]Do you take treasure/mixed payments?[/b] Yes, sometimes, usually one or two slots per round. Unless you specify treasure (mark your name with a [t] or [mix]), I will assume you're paying in gems! [b]What's your g:t ratio?[/b] It changes. It’s usually written on the preorder sheet, if I do treasure slots. [b]Do you do holds?[/b] Yes, just ask for it and give me an estimate! I will always keep a PA listed for two weeks unless I have heard from you, after that it will be put up on the AH instead. If you want me to relist it for longer, please tell me. [b]Do you want me to pay now or later?[/b] Unless I specifically ask for payment first, I'll send out private auctions when the copies arrive. If you have a mixed payment you can either send it before, or wait until I ping you. [b]Do you want me to send a message or a crossroads?[/b] I prefer PMs if you need to pay before the accent is approved, or if you’re paying in mixed currency. Otherwise it’s better if you wait for me to send out a PA. [b]Can I be on a pinglist?[/b] Yep, I have a new fancy [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpp5xQvLI9PGm49phjoVzoCXg1Q-h1tXMX1kI6iMAcI/edit?usp=sharing]google spreadsheet[/url] where you can sign up on pinglists or preorders! Ask me to add you if you are unable to do it yourself. I have a general pinglist, a customs pinglist, and reprint pinglists (for either all reprints or for specific ones) [b]Do you want to see my dragon wearing your accent?[/b] Yes please. I love seeing dragons wearing my stuff!! (I may not always comment on your dragon, but know that I appreciate every one of them) [center][i]Customs FAQ[/i][/center] [b]Do you have a customs pinglist?[/b] Yep! Sign up on this [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpp5xQvLI9PGm49phjoVzoCXg1Q-h1tXMX1kI6iMAcI/edit?usp=sharing]google spreadsheet[/url] (ask me to do it if you're not able to) [b]Can you make me a custom?[/b] If I'm open, maybe; if not, no. (unless you bribe me outrageously) [b]How much does your customs cost?[/b] [s]Depends a lot on what you want, but the base price of a skincent is 10kg. Final price depends on coverage, detail level, style, and subject. (Most examples I have would be quite a bit more than 10kg) For real life currency commissions, prices start at 50 USD for an accent, 80 for a skincent. Commissioner supplies the blueprint.[/s] Reworking prices [b]Okay you mentioned bribes, what would that be?[/b] Unbred 5-digit G1s, even lower digits, KS items, and things of that sort. Or stupid amounts of RL money I guess. - Currently not likely to accept bribes ------------- Currently not printing anything. [center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpp5xQvLI9PGm49phjoVzoCXg1Q-h1tXMX1kI6iMAcI/edit#gid=67020103] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/846dd96ade4a47477f378a697c7dc492/tumblr_opr5egRyhs1sgm2t5o1_400.png[/img][/url] [/center]
tumblr_opa689X5Xo1sgm2t5o1_500.png

Hello, welcome to my skins & accents thread. I mostly make stuff with a lot of gold and jewelry, feathers, and sometimes other things.

♦♦♦
FAQ

How do I order an accent?
Sign up on my google spreadsheet, if I have a preorder open. When enough people have signed up, I will start ordering copies, and when they get approved, I will send out private auctions to those who signed up.

Can I buy an old accent?
Sorry, if it’s retired it’s unlikely I have any copies for sale. If it’s shelved, feel free to put yourself on a reprint pinglist. I generally do not keep accents in stock; I might have some spares after a preorder is done, but otherwise no.

Can I get a preview of an accent?
Yes, but it might take a day since I can't do it while I'm at work.

Your opinion on reselling for a higher price?
I don't mind it in general, but please don't buy just to do that. And preferably not while I'm still printing an accent.

Do you take treasure/mixed payments?
Yes, sometimes, usually one or two slots per round. Unless you specify treasure (mark your name with a [t] or [mix]), I will assume you're paying in gems!

What's your g:t ratio?
It changes. It’s usually written on the preorder sheet, if I do treasure slots.

Do you do holds?
Yes, just ask for it and give me an estimate! I will always keep a PA listed for two weeks unless I have heard from you, after that it will be put up on the AH instead. If you want me to relist it for longer, please tell me.

Do you want me to pay now or later?
Unless I specifically ask for payment first, I'll send out private auctions when the copies arrive. If you have a mixed payment you can either send it before, or wait until I ping you.

Do you want me to send a message or a crossroads?
I prefer PMs if you need to pay before the accent is approved, or if you’re paying in mixed currency. Otherwise it’s better if you wait for me to send out a PA.

Can I be on a pinglist?
Yep, I have a new fancy google spreadsheet where you can sign up on pinglists or preorders! Ask me to add you if you are unable to do it yourself. I have a general pinglist, a customs pinglist, and reprint pinglists (for either all reprints or for specific ones)

Do you want to see my dragon wearing your accent?
Yes please. I love seeing dragons wearing my stuff!! (I may not always comment on your dragon, but know that I appreciate every one of them)

Customs FAQ

Do you have a customs pinglist?
Yep! Sign up on this google spreadsheet (ask me to do it if you're not able to)

Can you make me a custom?
If I'm open, maybe; if not, no. (unless you bribe me outrageously)

How much does your customs cost?
Depends a lot on what you want, but the base price of a skincent is 10kg. Final price depends on coverage, detail level, style, and subject. (Most examples I have would be quite a bit more than 10kg)
For real life currency commissions, prices start at 50 USD for an accent, 80 for a skincent. Commissioner supplies the blueprint.
Reworking prices

Okay you mentioned bribes, what would that be?
Unbred 5-digit G1s, even lower digits, KS items, and things of that sort. Or stupid amounts of RL money I guess. - Currently not likely to accept bribes

Currently not printing anything.

tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
[columns] [left][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0a4d67bc0db9d678b0582ee415d4c56b/tumblr_opa689X5Xo1sgm2t5o10_400.png[/img][/left] [nextcol] [i]For the right price…[/i] For the discerning buyer, who is looking for that little extra, we are offering custom deals; perhaps you want a one-of-a-kind armour? Delicate jewelry? A particular, enchanted tattoo? Blackspire has many skilled members, who can accommodate such wishes... everything for a price, of course. I can make custom skins and accents! Please ask for more info. (currently [b]CLOSED[/b]) [/columns] [center]♦♦♦[/center] ----------- [center][b]Custom accents and skins[/b][/center] [columns] [skin=16920] [b]Dawncaller Armour[/b] 5 copies for Handsome [nextcol] [skin=19107] [b]Silver Unkindness[/b] 10 copies for Cheynei [nextcol] [skin=19313] [b]Vessel of Justice[/b] 10 copies for Hybris [nextcol] [skin=19355] [b]Valiance[/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=19496] [b]Empyrean Sovereign[/b] 10 copies for Erisalia [nextcol] [skin=19626] [b]Iconoclast[/b] 10 copies for myself [/columns] [columns] [skin=19999] [b]Golden Cage[/b] 10 copies for Cheynei [nextcol] [skin=20083] [b]Simple Unkindness[/b] 5 copies for Cheynei [nextcol] [skin=20437] [b]Sunset Firedancer[/b] 1 copy for Accents [nextcol] [skin=20702] [b]Frostsong [/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=20703] [b]Imperious [/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=20704] [b]Gilded Reins[/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [/columns] [columns] [skin=20718] [b]Cerastes[/b] 10 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=20756] [b]Vanitas[/b] 2 copies for Maybels [nextcol] [skin=22035] [b]Judgment[/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=22087] [b]Reborn[/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=22353] [b]Splendor[/b] 5 copies for Erisalia [nextcol] [skin=22354] [b]Wisdom[/b] 5 copies for Erisalia [/columns] [columns] [skin=23540] [b]Moss and Memory[/b] 2 copies for Sorai [nextcol] [skin=23605] [b]Silent Messenger[/b] 1 copy for myself [nextcol] [skin=23960] [b]Crystal Radiance[/b] 5 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=24022] [b]Wandering Merchant[/b] 10 copies for Mercenary [nextcol] [skin=24684] [b]Nebula Wanderer[/b] 5 copies for Monako [nextcol] [skin=24685] [b]Pearl Cosmos[/b] 5 copies for Monako [/columns] [columns] [skin=25072] [b]Azure Finery[/b] 1 copy for Fujo [nextcol] [skin=25677] [b]Frostflower[/b] 3 copies for VictorNikiforov [nextcol] [skin=26493] [b]A Thin Disguise[/b] 2 copies for daintyboots [nextcol] [skin=26913] [b]Lune[/b] 10 copies for Mercenary
tumblr_opa689X5Xo1sgm2t5o10_400.png
For the right price…

For the discerning buyer, who is looking for that little extra, we are offering custom deals; perhaps you want a one-of-a-kind armour? Delicate jewelry? A particular, enchanted tattoo?
Blackspire has many skilled members, who can accommodate such wishes... everything for a price, of course.

I can make custom skins and accents! Please ask for more info. (currently CLOSED)
♦♦♦

Custom accents and skins

Dawncaller
Armour

5 copies
for Handsome

Silver
Unkindness

10 copies
for Cheynei

Vessel of
Justice

10 copies
for Hybris

Valiance

5 copies
for Mercenary

Empyrean
Sovereign

10 copies
for Erisalia

Iconoclast

10 copies
for myself

Golden Cage

10 copies
for Cheynei

Simple
Unkindness

5 copies
for Cheynei

Sunset
Firedancer

1 copy
for Accents

Frostsong

5 copies
for Mercenary

Imperious

5 copies
for Mercenary

Gilded Reins

5 copies
for Mercenary

Cerastes

10 copies
for Mercenary

Vanitas

2 copies
for Maybels

Judgment

5 copies
for Mercenary

Reborn

5 copies
for Mercenary

Splendor

5 copies
for Erisalia

Wisdom

5 copies
for Erisalia

Moss and
Memory

2 copies
for Sorai

Silent
Messenger

1 copy
for myself

Crystal
Radiance

5 copies
for Mercenary

Wandering
Merchant

10 copies
for Mercenary

Nebula
Wanderer

5 copies
for Monako

Pearl Cosmos

5 copies
for Monako

Azure Finery

1 copy
for Fujo

Frostflower

3 copies for
VictorNikiforov

A Thin
Disguise

2 copies for
daintyboots

Lune

10 copies for
Mercenary
Active - currently printing

////

Shelved - will come back with enough interest or when I feel like it

Iron Queen

550g
80 copies

Sunset
Empress

550g
130 copies

Hyades

500g
140 copies

Hesperidean

850g
360 copies

Jade Colossus

600g
90 copies

Sunrise
Sentinel

600g
110 copies

Golden Behemoth

600g
100 copies

Scale Filigree

500g
110 copies

Retired - no longer printed publicly

Blacktip
Feathers

500g
30 copies

Sunset
Oracle

500g
150 copies

Devotee

850g
140 copies

Sundered
Starwood

500g
80 copies

Firedancer

600g
190 copies

Nightwhisper

800g
160 copies

Golden Coins

500g
60 copies

Colden Coins
f SD

500g
80 copies

Harpy
Prince

550g
130 copies

Spiritchaser

850g
180 copies

Celestial Oasis

1000g
121 copies

Undecided - who knows??

In Decay,
Rebirth

1000g
190 copies

Euphorbia

1000g
62 copies

Sunlit
Orchard

600g
260 copies
Active - currently printing

////

Shelved - will come back with enough interest or when I feel like it

Iron Queen

550g
80 copies

Sunset
Empress

550g
130 copies

Hyades

500g
140 copies

Hesperidean

850g
360 copies

Jade Colossus

600g
90 copies

Sunrise
Sentinel

600g
110 copies

Golden Behemoth

600g
100 copies

Scale Filigree

500g
110 copies

Retired - no longer printed publicly

Blacktip
Feathers

500g
30 copies

Sunset
Oracle

500g
150 copies

Devotee

850g
140 copies

Sundered
Starwood

500g
80 copies

Firedancer

600g
190 copies

Nightwhisper

800g
160 copies

Golden Coins

500g
60 copies

Colden Coins
f SD

500g
80 copies

Harpy
Prince

550g
130 copies

Spiritchaser

850g
180 copies

Celestial Oasis

1000g
121 copies

Undecided - who knows??

In Decay,
Rebirth

1000g
190 copies

Euphorbia

1000g
62 copies

Sunlit
Orchard

600g
260 copies
[center]Pinglists Please add yourself to the google spreadsheet! Or ask me to do it for you if you are unable to. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpp5xQvLI9PGm49phjoVzoCXg1Q-h1tXMX1kI6iMAcI/edit?usp=sharing] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/846dd96ade4a47477f378a697c7dc492/tumblr_opr5egRyhs1sgm2t5o1_400.png[/img][/url] ------------------ [b]Accent/skins cleanout sale - customs etc[/b] !Erisalia !butcherbaby !Eve !Nyubai !Hybro !starbornkid !kragar !Mercenary !Meloetta !delightfuliza !Darlnim !aelith !SeptentrionSea !Spinaria !Luciellia (WC) !Tiriea !pooses !Lunox !Rochambeau !naphy !Thesby !Peacekeeper !pooses !Lallie !Jazz !Syceris !Kymris
Pinglists

Please add yourself to the google spreadsheet! Or ask me to do it for you if you are unable to.

tumblr_opr5egRyhs1sgm2t5o1_400.png

Accent/skins cleanout sale - customs etc
!Erisalia !butcherbaby !Eve !Nyubai !Hybro !starbornkid !kragar !Mercenary !Meloetta !delightfuliza !Darlnim !aelith !SeptentrionSea !Spinaria !Luciellia (WC) !Tiriea !pooses !Lunox !Rochambeau !naphy !Thesby !Peacekeeper !pooses !Lallie !Jazz !Syceris !Kymris
@Apel
HELLO MAY I PLEASE HAVE THREE SLOTS OF THAT IMP WING ACCENT? I don't even care how much it costs, put me down for three hahaha.
It is amazing, oh gosh. You are a god.

Thanks!
@Apel
HELLO MAY I PLEASE HAVE THREE SLOTS OF THAT IMP WING ACCENT? I don't even care how much it costs, put me down for three hahaha.
It is amazing, oh gosh. You are a god.

Thanks!
cataract_by_policide-d94252e.png
@Decay
Haha wow, sure thing :D
@Decay
Haha wow, sure thing :D
@Decay @rethi @Founder @Oriel

I've just submitted the accent so if you're interested I have a slot list now. 500g each, and I'll ping again whenever it gets accepted, if you're still interested!
@Decay @rethi @Founder @Oriel

I've just submitted the accent so if you're interested I have a slot list now. 500g each, and I'll ping again whenever it gets accepted, if you're still interested!
@Apel I'd like one slot please :)
@Apel I'd like one slot please :)
64514_s.gif
@Apel

Please do put me down for one. :)

I've got a few things I need to finish auctioning before sending in payment (and I may need to do mix, if you allow it - depends on how fast things sell) - but I'll be good for it. Thanks for the ping!
@Apel

Please do put me down for one. :)

I've got a few things I need to finish auctioning before sending in payment (and I may need to do mix, if you allow it - depends on how fast things sell) - but I'll be good for it. Thanks for the ping!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Founder done!

@Oriel
Ah no worries, no need for payment until it gets accepted! and I think I could do a gem/treasure mix if needed :)
@Founder done!

@Oriel
Ah no worries, no need for payment until it gets accepted! and I think I could do a gem/treasure mix if needed :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330