Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [W] to Buy/Commission Accent
I'm looking for an accent for a female Nocturne, and it's difficult to describe the sort of thing I am seeking, but I'll try. Something that accents the wings only (though I would also accept a very small bit on perhaps the tail or head/horns area) that reminds of vines, and yet is elegant. Green(s) and perhaps mingled with gold. Something almost... Druidic? If that makes sense?

Ahh. If anyone knows of any, or something that at least sounds similar to what I am trying to describe, I'd love to take a look at it!
I'm looking for an accent for a female Nocturne, and it's difficult to describe the sort of thing I am seeking, but I'll try. Something that accents the wings only (though I would also accept a very small bit on perhaps the tail or head/horns area) that reminds of vines, and yet is elegant. Green(s) and perhaps mingled with gold. Something almost... Druidic? If that makes sense?

Ahh. If anyone knows of any, or something that at least sounds similar to what I am trying to describe, I'd love to take a look at it!
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
^
^
^
^
@Ardanach - I don't currently have any in stock, but I did make this. Is this along the line of what you are seeking?
@Ardanach - I don't currently have any in stock, but I did make this. Is this along the line of what you are seeking?
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

Not really, but I went and looked at your shop, and wow I am a fan of yours without ever having known that so many of the awesome skins I've seen are yours. *.*

Anyway! The closest one you have in your shop is actually along the lines of the Leaflace one you made for Fae. Except with perhaps a hint of gold in it, too (and only on the wings). I know it's really hard because I haven't been able to find a good example of what I'm trying to describe, but I am always looking.

Something like a marriage between Leaflace and one of the dragonfly ones here.
@Pesticide

Not really, but I went and looked at your shop, and wow I am a fan of yours without ever having known that so many of the awesome skins I've seen are yours. *.*

Anyway! The closest one you have in your shop is actually along the lines of the Leaflace one you made for Fae. Except with perhaps a hint of gold in it, too (and only on the wings). I know it's really hard because I haven't been able to find a good example of what I'm trying to describe, but I am always looking.

Something like a marriage between Leaflace and one of the dragonfly ones here.
^
^
^
^