Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213
@varenyky
May I please have a slot on the Observatory list and request that you PM as well as ping - on days when I'm doing a lot of training to pay for things like accents pings tend to get lost in the noise. Thanks!
@varenyky
May I please have a slot on the Observatory list and request that you PM as well as ping - on days when I'm doing a lot of training to pay for things like accents pings tend to get lost in the noise. Thanks!
tPIfDpy.pngxGnRpHi.png

lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png

Credit: Micheru (121427) & Clavicado (75519) for design

Code:
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png

VoRJn1l.png

Last edited on Jan 17, 2016 01:09:24 by Bob
D:
[i]If you haven't already heard, I've taken over all of the customer-facing aspects of Tettix's new accent shop. As such, please [b]ping me and only me[/b] for all inquiries and orders.[/i] In an effort to keep the Razzle Dazzle pinglists up-to-date, it would help me out a great deal if you could reconfirm your spot on the list(s)! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bzmHuoUUoiLIjkeY_ISqDwPOjHt_7dPurGRXZJgMVuo/edit#gid=0]Click here to view the pinglists[/url]. The Razzle Dazzle lists are in the "Miscellaneous" tab. Also, it appears that there is enough interest for a reprint of Razzle Dazzle Gold! If I can get ten people to confirm that they'd love to grab that accent, we'll go ahead and get it printed! [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/411364ea8aeb476b345e7e36cebeba9d/tumblr_nv9fn1tOIK1tarpyfo7_r1_500.png[/img] [b]500g | 350kT[/b] [size=2]Two treasure slots available per 10-print run[/size] Comes in the original gembond-enhancing: [skin=10343] [skin=10473] [skin=10515] As well as basic: [skin=6502] [skin=10635] [skin=10636][/center] [size=2]Razzle Dazzle pinglists: @Aggron @wrecknrule @starburd @Yin @galactic @sakurablossom @Rayzor @11th @ItsASomething @galactic @ItsASomething @tunatuna @PASIV @Kireikatt @hiperyon[/size]
If you haven't already heard, I've taken over all of the customer-facing aspects of Tettix's new accent shop. As such, please ping me and only me for all inquiries and orders.

In an effort to keep the Razzle Dazzle pinglists up-to-date, it would help me out a great deal if you could reconfirm your spot on the list(s)! Click here to view the pinglists. The Razzle Dazzle lists are in the "Miscellaneous" tab.

Also, it appears that there is enough interest for a reprint of Razzle Dazzle Gold! If I can get ten people to confirm that they'd love to grab that accent, we'll go ahead and get it printed!

tumblr_nv9fn1tOIK1tarpyfo7_r1_500.png

500g | 350kT
Two treasure slots available per 10-print run

Comes in the original gembond-enhancing:

As well as basic:

Razzle Dazzle pinglists:

@Aggron @wrecknrule @starburd @Yin @galactic @sakurablossom @Rayzor @11th @ItsASomething @galactic @ItsASomething @tunatuna @PASIV @Kireikatt @hiperyon
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky
I'd like to be off the ping list, actually :3
@varenyky
I'd like to be off the ping list, actually :3
2eZXnPr.png
@varenyky

I'll grab one copy! Would take 2, actually~
The Gold or basic one.
@varenyky

I'll grab one copy! Would take 2, actually~
The Gold or basic one.
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor

Were you wanting one of each, two of each, or two of whichever accent gets reprinted first?
@Rayzor

Were you wanting one of each, two of each, or two of whichever accent gets reprinted first?
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky

I would like 2 of the one that gets printed first - don't care which. :)
@varenyky

I would like 2 of the one that gets printed first - don't care which. :)
Hatchery.jpg
@varenyky
I have a mighty need for Observatory View, it's stunning!
Please can you put me down for a slot? And I'd love to be on the general pinglist. Thanks!
@varenyky
I have a mighty need for Observatory View, it's stunning!
Please can you put me down for a slot? And I'd love to be on the general pinglist. Thanks!
@varenyky

Hello there! Might you possibly have another slot for Observatory View? Positively stunning work.
@varenyky

Hello there! Might you possibly have another slot for Observatory View? Positively stunning work.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@varenyky

Uh, I'm on the Razzle Dazzle Gold list but I wasn't pinged? Maybe I'm on the waiting list. Anyway, I want to reconfirm that I would like a slot if the treasure slots are still available!

Thank you!
@varenyky

Uh, I'm on the Razzle Dazzle Gold list but I wasn't pinged? Maybe I'm on the waiting list. Anyway, I want to reconfirm that I would like a slot if the treasure slots are still available!

Thank you!
@varenyky
Hello, I'd like a Gilded Dragonfly (Imp Male) if you still have any?
@varenyky
Hello, I'd like a Gilded Dragonfly (Imp Male) if you still have any?
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213