Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213
@varenyky

I'd like to sign up for a preorder of Observatory View, please!
@varenyky

I'd like to sign up for a preorder of Observatory View, please!
TH15wMc.png
@varenyky I'd love a slot for Observatory View, thank you!
@varenyky I'd love a slot for Observatory View, thank you!
a4WGLYO.png
[i]If you haven't already heard, I've taken over all customer-facing aspects of Tettix's accent shop! As such, please [b]ping me and only me[/b] for all inquiries and orders.[/i] Gilded Dragonfly for M Imperials is now available for reprinting! [columns][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e0b33b703c96a2bb15f1b29a8c23a2c9/tumblr_nv9fn1tOIK1tarpyfo4_r1_500.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][b]500g | 350kT[/b] Two treasure slots open per 10-print run [skin=5329][/center][/columns] [center]Also available in copper: [skin=10063][/center] Printing will happen when there are enough people to fill a 10-print run. Please ping me if you'd like a slot. I will let you know when to send payment. If you don't want to purchase the accent now but wish to stay/get on the pinglist, feel free to let me know! [size=2]Tettix's general pinglist: @Jazz @EisenDragoon @Diplocaulus @magicalscience @mes3 @ineffabird @QuickSilvr @Maye @micahjaguar @Sil @Niharike @Jinkx @Pseudoscience @Anactoria @scribblingface @Diplocaulus @BatCrooks @Nevaka @Hazelaar @mus @Tavaris @Amphiptere @tacroy @Razaera @Faustien @CaptainSanya @WhiteMantis @Ikunoche @Riko @lionseal @Gulo @Alex925 @Herudito @Remise @Kardi @Soupy @Brightwinged @snowpea @Cyberstrike @Clifftop @straekitty @herongale @Tezzeret @Setnus @OmakeLady @jancola @Kasael @TornTethers @Juuzou @Magenta @Evarinya @lightly @Asmea @Demonfeathers @Starsilver @wrecknrule @Asmea @Juushika @Zelai @spilledink @Envinyatar @handsome @murklin @sakurablossom @Ekanos @Stenvela @Poisonedpaper @Luunai @ShadesofCyan @Pecha @kittykat145 @LynterriaHatake @RoxyWolf @Adirael @Seolhe @windyfields @liantal @Miloki @skyarising @Subjugation @atrolock @SirLeafheart @liumeilun @kaykay3622 @Zaefyra @meonox @Fadeela @annadandelion @Infectionary @Katreal @naphy @KittyAoba Gilded Dragonfly and Copper Dragonfly M Imp pinglist: @Paradox @Die @Weathering @Carpet @galactic @Kintsy @necrophades @20pi @sakurablossom @spilledink @World @Stannum @Subjugation[/size]
If you haven't already heard, I've taken over all customer-facing aspects of Tettix's accent shop! As such, please ping me and only me for all inquiries and orders.

Gilded Dragonfly for M Imperials is now available for reprinting!

tumblr_nv9fn1tOIK1tarpyfo4_r1_500.png
500g | 350kT

Two treasure slots open per
10-print run

Also available in copper:

Printing will happen when there are enough people to fill a 10-print run. Please ping me if you'd like a slot. I will let you know when to send payment.

If you don't want to purchase the accent now but wish to stay/get on the pinglist, feel free to let me know!

Tettix's general pinglist:

@Jazz @EisenDragoon @Diplocaulus @magicalscience @mes3 @ineffabird @QuickSilvr @Maye @micahjaguar @Sil @Niharike @Jinkx @Pseudoscience @Anactoria @scribblingface @Diplocaulus @BatCrooks @Nevaka @Hazelaar @mus @Tavaris @Amphiptere @tacroy @Razaera @Faustien @CaptainSanya @WhiteMantis @Ikunoche @Riko @lionseal @Gulo @Alex925 @Herudito @Remise @Kardi @Soupy @Brightwinged @snowpea @Cyberstrike @Clifftop @straekitty @herongale @Tezzeret @Setnus @OmakeLady @jancola @Kasael @TornTethers @Juuzou @Magenta @Evarinya @lightly @Asmea @Demonfeathers @Starsilver @wrecknrule @Asmea @Juushika @Zelai @spilledink @Envinyatar @handsome @murklin @sakurablossom @Ekanos @Stenvela @Poisonedpaper @Luunai @ShadesofCyan @Pecha @kittykat145 @LynterriaHatake @RoxyWolf @Adirael @Seolhe @windyfields @liantal @Miloki @skyarising @Subjugation @atrolock @SirLeafheart @liumeilun @kaykay3622 @Zaefyra @meonox @Fadeela @annadandelion @Infectionary @Katreal @naphy @KittyAoba

Gilded Dragonfly and Copper Dragonfly M Imp pinglist:

@Paradox @Die @Weathering @Carpet @galactic @Kintsy @necrophades @20pi @sakurablossom @spilledink @World @Stannum @Subjugation
Zo7dCea.png
Hi @varenyky, I'd like a treasure slot for Copper Dragonfly Imp M please ^^
Hi @varenyky, I'd like a treasure slot for Copper Dragonfly Imp M please ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@varenyky
Who needs gems? NOT ME.

May I have two gem slots for Gilded Dragonfly (Imp M), please and thank you!
@varenyky
Who needs gems? NOT ME.

May I have two gem slots for Gilded Dragonfly (Imp M), please and thank you!
odJgrAd.png
@varenyky

Can you put me on the reprint pinglist for Razzle Dazzle Pearl and Gold (both for male Imps) please?

Thank you!
@varenyky

Can you put me on the reprint pinglist for Razzle Dazzle Pearl and Gold (both for male Imps) please?

Thank you!
@varenyky
I'd like a treasure slot on copper Dragonfly (Imp M).
@varenyky
I'd like a treasure slot on copper Dragonfly (Imp M).
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@varenyky
I'd love a slot for Gilded Dragonfly Imp M please!
@varenyky
I'd love a slot for Gilded Dragonfly Imp M please!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[quote name="varenyky" date=2015-09-26 20:38:46]Slots for the second run have all filled up! Please send me payment (500g) as soon as you are able, thanks![/quote] @Lunila @Lizzi Pinging you again in case the first ping got lost! If I don't get a response by tomorrow, I'll have to bump you to the next run.
varenyky wrote on 2015-09-26:
Slots for the second run have all filled up! Please send me payment (500g) as soon as you are able, thanks!

@Lunila @Lizzi

Pinging you again in case the first ping got lost! If I don't get a response by tomorrow, I'll have to bump you to the next run.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky

Very sorry, I was fairly certain I had already sent payment. Let me check my sent messages, I'll get back to you.

Edit: okay, evidently I didn't, not sure why I recall sending it, but clearly I didn't. Sending payment now!
@varenyky

Very sorry, I was fairly certain I had already sent payment. Let me check my sent messages, I'll get back to you.

Edit: okay, evidently I didn't, not sure why I recall sending it, but clearly I didn't. Sending payment now!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213