Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 212 213
[quote name="Nemalu" date="2019-10-16 06:53:34" ]Hi there, I'd love a copy of Kintsugi Guardian F although I wasn't on that pinglist; would that be possible please?[/quote] @Nemalu Of course! To secure your slot, please send payment of 500g as soon as your able.
Nemalu wrote on 2019-10-16 06:53:34:
Hi there, I'd love a copy of Kintsugi Guardian F although I wasn't on that pinglist; would that be possible please?
@Nemalu

Of course! To secure your slot, please send payment of 500g as soon as your able.
Zo7dCea.png
[quote name="varenyky" date="2019-10-14 16:58:34" ]Hello! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest in the Kintsugi Guardian F accent. We've just put in order through for a 10-print run and I'm letting you have first dibs on buying them before I sell them to the general public. If you want to grab a copy (one per person for now), please message me payment (500g or 500,000 tr if you asked for a treasure slot) as soon as you're able. [center][skin=13763][/center] Reminder that this shop is closing down soon ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1588333/198#post_40826506]see here for more information[/url]). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If you're interested in grabbing more than one copy, let me know and I'll see what I can do. [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1bzmHuoUUoiLIjkeY_ISqDwPOjHt_7dPurGRXZJgMVuo%2Fedit%23gid%3D0]Click here to view the pinglist[/url].[/size][/quote] @hagrid @mistystep @WayRox @jensa @girlgirlDragon @Sephrenia @Averan @Nevele Pinging you again in case the first one got lost.
varenyky wrote on 2019-10-14 16:58:34:
Hello! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest in the Kintsugi Guardian F accent. We've just put in order through for a 10-print run and I'm letting you have first dibs on buying them before I sell them to the general public. If you want to grab a copy (one per person for now), please message me payment (500g or 500,000 tr if you asked for a treasure slot) as soon as you're able.

Reminder that this shop is closing down soon (see here for more information). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If you're interested in grabbing more than one copy, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Click here to view the pinglist.
@hagrid @mistystep @WayRox @jensa @girlgirlDragon @Sephrenia @Averan @Nevele

Pinging you again in case the first one got lost.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky I actually just recently came into some gems, so instead of waiting until friday I'll send you my payment now! How would you prefer I send this, through CR or PMs?
@varenyky I actually just recently came into some gems, so instead of waiting until friday I'll send you my payment now! How would you prefer I send this, through CR or PMs?
[quote name="Ashandra" date="2019-10-16 21:23:56" ]I actually just recently came into some gems, so instead of waiting until friday I'll send you my payment now! How would you prefer I send this, through CR or PMs?[/quote] @Ashandra I prefer PMs but either is fine!
Ashandra wrote on 2019-10-16 21:23:56:
I actually just recently came into some gems, so instead of waiting until friday I'll send you my payment now! How would you prefer I send this, through CR or PMs?
@Ashandra

I prefer PMs but either is fine!
Zo7dCea.png
Sounds good, I'll send it over right away! Thanks! :)
Sounds good, I'll send it over right away! Thanks! :)
Very sorry to hear that you're shutting down D:

May I get a ping if Illuminated Atlas for females ever gets reprinted?
Very sorry to hear that you're shutting down D:

May I get a ping if Illuminated Atlas for females ever gets reprinted?
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@varenyky

Do you know when we'll be receiving the copy if we paid for one? I'm rather excited to dress my girl up with her accent. She'll be my first complete Living Metal dragon.

Living Metal
@varenyky

Do you know when we'll be receiving the copy if we paid for one? I'm rather excited to dress my girl up with her accent. She'll be my first complete Living Metal dragon.

Living Metal
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Hello everyone! We just wanted to let you know that we currently have six copies of the Kintsugi for Guardian F accent on sale in the AH for 500g. If you're interested in purchasing but need a couple extra days to gather funds, please don't hesitate to let me know and I can hang on to a copy for you.

Reminder that this shop is closing down soon (see here for more information). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If a lot of people express interest in getting this accent, we may decide to do one more print run.

General: @Jazz @Sil @Hazelaar @Ikunoche @Brightwinged @jancola @Starsilver @RoxyWolf @SirLeafheart @naphy @EisenDragoon @Niharike @mus @Riko @snowpea @Kasael @wrecknrule @Ekanos @Adirael @liumeilun @KittyAoba @Diplocaulus @Jinkx @Tavaris @Aon @Cyberstrike @TornTethers @Asmea @Stenvela @Seolhe @kaykay3622 @Ruurin @magicalscience @Pseudoscience @Amphiptere @Gulo @Clifftop @Juuzou @Juushika @Poisonedpaper @windyfields @Zaefyra @Melis @mes3 @Anactoria @tacroy @Alex925 @straekitty @Magenta @Zelai @Luunai @liantal @meonox @scribblingface @Razaera @Herudito @herongale @Evarinya @spilledink @ShadesofCyan @Miloki @Fadeela @QuickSilvr @Diplocaulus @Faustien @Remise @Tezzeret @lightly @Envinyatar @Pecha @skyarising @annadandelion @Maye @CaptainSanya @Kardi @Setnus @Asmea @handsome @kittykat145 @Subjugation @Infectionary @micahjaguar @Nevaka @WhiteMantis @Soupy @OmakeLady @Demonfeathers @murklin @LynterriaHatake @atrolock @Katreal @Aeonox @Jad @axionAngel @Scorpius @Maiiau @Azurrys @Kintsy @Zoustache @BlueRampion @Micciz @Ammut @OverTheWolf @CdrPhoenix @Atavistic @Mercenary @butcherbaby @Xemriss @Vanitas @ThisShiningNight @Whirlwind678 @Fervanus @Insouciant @arian @RiztheHuntress @Leiari @Houtori @Zalis @NomasaurusRex @kjolvor @chesscat @Ghostmateria @loracarol @hat17 @Irrwahn @SorbetKing @Tettix @Hyracia @TheUltimateOwl @Bluetadamore @Tiriea @Tempestuous @Lemonzest @Tetraodon @Crumpet @Taerar @Ecaflip @kragar @Kalistys @GarasuAlice @Elaendorlien @Almaren @biqua @Craneoflores @Safaris @MadoraFu @Lyvalaea @pepster @luckygrace99 @panopticon @iamSerpentEP @Orchestre @gyaxa @DarkRhiannon @RogueHazel @MissK @Knightess @Triforces @Irmingard @Gingerfrost @SmylieMan @Pripyat @Terato @Wastelander @Drakkainen @Touhou @chaoticstars @Aerazura @Johan @Asterodea @Ozma @Tortallan @Pisces2012 @Aerazura @ThistleProse

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, limited, gold, warm colors

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @handsome, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Lililira, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @Masumi, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @Takora, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @GreenTaleTeller, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @gotw3, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @Resirose, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @Bunnykins, @BabylonsFall, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @SouthFarthing, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Oszs, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Noll, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Katreal, @christina, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Myrkskog, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @kriseis, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Chemistry, @Tria91, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @mus, @Mortveil, @haxure, @Cirruss, @wintercovers, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @EmiT, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @Wispwalker, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Kizmetto, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @GlowPen, @Volve, @Gretel, @KCDragons, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Provest, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Whimzica, @chocomonster, @pedroinboxfort, @IanLeStraud, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @IsadoraCousland, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @BombSwan, @irithyll, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @Featherly, @SevenEggs, @ClockworkOctopus, @Minstri, @CorneliaR, @Musicalgurl1991, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Zarane, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @SomethingWitty, @Deva, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @KaelaByte, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @shibadog, @ruirea, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @oilux, @Apotheca, @Santoryu, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Galaxius, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Archsage, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @putri, @Jecai, @Farvel, @limeypie, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @Belegorn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Kiragami, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Balaeniceps, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @Amorah, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @ancelstierre, @mahoosive, @Mickie, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Mupfel, @Vsavi, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @Arial, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @warthog, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @valkyrian, @lavenderprince, @Afazeria, @Holes, @Chiad, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @LowTyde, @StarTatami, @Belegorn, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Wych, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Alanon, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @Swanee, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @Malis, @ghxy, @Madolche, @Drag0n5, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Lodzhal, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @fithandantilus, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Damindra, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @KingHarry, @Sienne, @tnwl090, @frizzchan, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @FallingStar275, @Venture, @briar, @CoyoteFlowers, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @CoffeeCaat, @briteoctopus, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @Antigen, @PelicanBitten, @ThatOneSandWing, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @solariaa, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @nemora, @tldr, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @XJSX, @4walls, @HayBay, @xjsx, @Harana, @everdeenn, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @MoonlitCacti, @Rowdy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @VoidedMortal, @OfDagon, @LemmeRest, @Fawniti, @precilla, @AgCat, @PhantomMimikyu, @sunnyVista, @Sagittarium, @606, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Alestrius, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @DrFlug, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Nenkou, @Noelene, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @cobwebs, @concept, @DragonNoodle, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @BitterTea, @Archdevil, @scared, @Ellanoi, @Drastalblight, @oppay, @Ziernalie, @chocollama, @SimFeetUnder, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @hemotypewriter, @sotku, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @Nenkou, @Peafowl, @Mistywolf77, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Osteophagy, @Closetcreep, @Arkenrall, @Fenixinka, @heathermoon, @Levona, @Scarheart99789, @Qhersek, @elbarien, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Elisse, @MoonlitNight, @FeatherFace, @Halflight, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Sheerivory, @Techmox, @ShinyWoobat, @cyborb, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Vovina, @AlaskanSnow, @techne, @kbb, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Sensual, @ReneDV98, @Avmire, @RileythePlagueDr, @pilotbites, @Lanikot, @ArtofSocrates, @pondweed, @klee, @Wryvern, @Veracity, @Lesbos, @Allychan, @Kuningaskala, @Aito, @Banguela, @galaxanova, @Benzyne, @Emarelda, @lantadyme, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @ancestral, @Cadash, @LordDragonWubbs, @psylla, @Tinyparrot, @***, @Lordofthepies, @Maeva, @Dreadnoughtus, @securitr0n, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @big, @strawberrymoon, @Stormtium, @wwhirlybirb, @hyuukiru, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Pripyat, @Chlorr, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Juni, @pathfinder, @iaqo, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Benuyka, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @Jesster, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Flanoir, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @Petros, @TehuMertt, @aprilraven, @Biird, @BloodAlphaess, @Hyndil, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Nightshade835, @Bantymom, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @underwater, @Anduins, @Weavile, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @PossessedBirb, @lightly, @dawn, @Dussty, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @borkbean, @IromotNemem, @lyricalmyxteries, @aliciawonderland, @Descending, @summerwar, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @Skippyjimjams, @LuneLight, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @KristalNoodles, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @Vsavi, @junu, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @ElfCommander, @Levona, @kazukira, @Lurkingbullfox, @DArtsy, @Sephrenia, @Nazom, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Saerino, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Doxiunoia, @Mintso, @Massif, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @theftNshrubbery, @Neraida, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @katpphic, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @Nocelenett, @lorri12, @mmuted, @TenderVulture, @pups, @Katigura, @HPPJWoF, @phoeniixfire, @Aerites, @Meely, @JamesAcaster, @nyatto, @cvthedral, @kijauni, @Ranka, @Azabelle, @pinkkittens, @minervamaga, @Paranatural, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @BlueStopSigns, @Penny11, @ces, @tvoir, @rufusdrumknott, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @XCOM, @TamneSenke
Hello everyone! We just wanted to let you know that we currently have six copies of the Kintsugi for Guardian F accent on sale in the AH for 500g. If you're interested in purchasing but need a couple extra days to gather funds, please don't hesitate to let me know and I can hang on to a copy for you.

Reminder that this shop is closing down soon (see here for more information). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If a lot of people express interest in getting this accent, we may decide to do one more print run.

General: @Jazz @Sil @Hazelaar @Ikunoche @Brightwinged @jancola @Starsilver @RoxyWolf @SirLeafheart @naphy @EisenDragoon @Niharike @mus @Riko @snowpea @Kasael @wrecknrule @Ekanos @Adirael @liumeilun @KittyAoba @Diplocaulus @Jinkx @Tavaris @Aon @Cyberstrike @TornTethers @Asmea @Stenvela @Seolhe @kaykay3622 @Ruurin @magicalscience @Pseudoscience @Amphiptere @Gulo @Clifftop @Juuzou @Juushika @Poisonedpaper @windyfields @Zaefyra @Melis @mes3 @Anactoria @tacroy @Alex925 @straekitty @Magenta @Zelai @Luunai @liantal @meonox @scribblingface @Razaera @Herudito @herongale @Evarinya @spilledink @ShadesofCyan @Miloki @Fadeela @QuickSilvr @Diplocaulus @Faustien @Remise @Tezzeret @lightly @Envinyatar @Pecha @skyarising @annadandelion @Maye @CaptainSanya @Kardi @Setnus @Asmea @handsome @kittykat145 @Subjugation @Infectionary @micahjaguar @Nevaka @WhiteMantis @Soupy @OmakeLady @Demonfeathers @murklin @LynterriaHatake @atrolock @Katreal @Aeonox @Jad @axionAngel @Scorpius @Maiiau @Azurrys @Kintsy @Zoustache @BlueRampion @Micciz @Ammut @OverTheWolf @CdrPhoenix @Atavistic @Mercenary @butcherbaby @Xemriss @Vanitas @ThisShiningNight @Whirlwind678 @Fervanus @Insouciant @arian @RiztheHuntress @Leiari @Houtori @Zalis @NomasaurusRex @kjolvor @chesscat @Ghostmateria @loracarol @hat17 @Irrwahn @SorbetKing @Tettix @Hyracia @TheUltimateOwl @Bluetadamore @Tiriea @Tempestuous @Lemonzest @Tetraodon @Crumpet @Taerar @Ecaflip @kragar @Kalistys @GarasuAlice @Elaendorlien @Almaren @biqua @Craneoflores @Safaris @MadoraFu @Lyvalaea @pepster @luckygrace99 @panopticon @iamSerpentEP @Orchestre @gyaxa @DarkRhiannon @RogueHazel @MissK @Knightess @Triforces @Irmingard @Gingerfrost @SmylieMan @Pripyat @Terato @Wastelander @Drakkainen @Touhou @chaoticstars @Aerazura @Johan @Asterodea @Ozma @Tortallan @Pisces2012 @Aerazura @ThistleProse

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, limited, gold, warm colors

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Lnception, @handsome, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @Mezzo, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @Seadramon, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Serpens, @Naakka, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Emordnilap, @TheDwarfQueen, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @ZeroAerie, @triska, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Sykona, @Itsy, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @straekitty, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @kkertas, @Serpede, @Tobias, @Lililira, @Krin, @Apellosine, @durandal, @shamwow, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @RoseOfGehenna, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Fantelle, @BlueRampion, @Stasha, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Yin, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Siopilos, @Bioslice, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Nevros, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Kurtcobain, @burningdarkfire, @MasterBlox101, @EifiCopper, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Descending, @Masumi, @Wirenth, @Unthymely, @pikachu1225, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @Aloice, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @FlareSolaire, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @Takora, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @thefrogg, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @Veevi, @BitterTea, @KameTurtle, @aphasia, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @aleksa77, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @juawia, @Mystyic, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @Dragondrop, @AbysmalGrace, @Aalto, @karilara, @surskitty, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @somnolentcypress, @aecasia, @WildFlora, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @GreenTaleTeller, @Galaxtic, @Shoyou, @Toothiana, @pseudovum, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Hyracia, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @TheUltimateOwl, @Aristiana, @gotw3, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @RocketGrunt, @Resirose, @Mikisama, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @Kalistys, @Lugiagirl98, @Bunnykins, @BabylonsFall, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @SouthFarthing, @Deme, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @CatCuriosity, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @moosesushi, @RayFisch, @Chants, @Oszs, @Traidy, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Noll, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @Katreal, @christina, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @ccccctk, @Cerys, @miuaki, @IanLeStraud, @angsthound, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @BlakeLupa, @Vaze, @Myrkskog, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @LittlestDragon, @Erendira, @apis, @ccccctk, @FauveNox, @kriseis, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Chemistry, @Tria91, @boxparts, @LionMagnus, @Juyoung, @Heliopunk, @ccccctk, @TribalDragon, @Luunai, @everynne, @LanthanumIridium, @Nidanasi, @mus, @Mortveil, @haxure, @Cirruss, @wintercovers, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @Gallim, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @EmiT, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @fluffballofdoom, @Wispwalker, @Darlnim, @Raire, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Pained, @sorai, @lexarex, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Kizmetto, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Tria91, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @TheflyingTypO, @Lynchly, @Emmahaa, @RoxyWolf, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @GlowPen, @Volve, @Gretel, @KCDragons, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @KingofSwords, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Provest, @qew23, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @Wuxian, @Valeguard, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Scavenging, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Aava, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @hexadecimal, @Pandademic, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Whimzica, @chocomonster, @pedroinboxfort, @IanLeStraud, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @PlushyRobot, @dilselim, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Asobi, @Suntouched, @PharahRaptor, @WeyrLeader, @artillerychick, @IsadoraCousland, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Jaye, @BombSwan, @irithyll, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @Brea, @Moristian, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Apothecaria, @nemodave, @Featherly, @SevenEggs, @ClockworkOctopus, @Minstri, @CorneliaR, @Musicalgurl1991, @BloodSentry, @daintyboots, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Zarane, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Alraune, @SomethingWitty, @Deva, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @RocketGrunt, @feverking, @KaelaByte, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @lightningpelt, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Solackno, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Saraku, @DiamondElephant, @Duskflame, @Dragondrop, @Deana, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @scarletskyz, @Sagittarium, @aurorie, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @shibadog, @ruirea, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Lunakitty, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Tsugumi, @Gyropilot, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @loststarship, @oilux, @Apotheca, @Santoryu, @dragonNMR, @Tidybunny, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Galaxius, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Ketchum, @Iskars, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @shibadog, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Archsage, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @putri, @Jecai, @Farvel, @limeypie, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Katria, @Makronyx, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @Belegorn, @Keizaal, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @WayRox, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Soraa, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @NoodleMomma, @ideunatty, @Kiragami, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @daffynewt, @Goldenstorm, @roiben, @SheerCold, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @Nabesima, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Balaeniceps, @Kaljaia, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @FloatingInSpace, @Viverridae, @Ganymede, @Tidemaiden, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @Amorah, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @batcrooks, @ancelstierre, @mahoosive, @Mickie, @Apfelgriebs, @Wizjonerka, @Friendo, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Mupfel, @Vsavi, @Reignhart, @CheshireCatUk1, @Ender080, @Nimuir, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @aeki, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @Arial, @angsthound, @firtarian, @Weavile, @warthog, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @valkyrian, @lavenderprince, @Afazeria, @Holes, @Chiad, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @LowTyde, @StarTatami, @Belegorn, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Wych, @WHDE, @terrellini, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Alanon, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @Swanee, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @Malis, @ghxy, @Madolche, @Drag0n5, @Shaydas, @Trixelations, @cactiiblossoms, @Lodzhal, @sensiblesoap, @Cerion, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @Starstalker, @fithandantilus, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @Damindra, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @KingHarry, @Sienne, @tnwl090, @frizzchan, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @FallingStar275, @Venture, @briar, @CoyoteFlowers, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @Ankhr, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @CoffeeCaat, @briteoctopus, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @applechime, @Crowstorm, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @Antigen, @PelicanBitten, @ThatOneSandWing, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @Gurrero, @Scryzze, @solariaa, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @nemora, @tldr, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @RiavaCornelia, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @XJSX, @4walls, @HayBay, @xjsx, @Harana, @everdeenn, @Fluoroantimonic, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Duchess, @LLev, @MoonlitCacti, @Rowdy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @VoidedMortal, @OfDagon, @LemmeRest, @Fawniti, @precilla, @AgCat, @PhantomMimikyu, @sunnyVista, @Sagittarium, @606, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @Alestrius, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @DrFlug, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Nenkou, @Noelene, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @cobwebs, @concept, @DragonNoodle, @mooncakefestival, @Snivy88, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @BitterTea, @Archdevil, @scared, @Ellanoi, @Drastalblight, @oppay, @Ziernalie, @chocollama, @SimFeetUnder, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @hemotypewriter, @sotku, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @Nenkou, @Peafowl, @Mistywolf77, @girlgirlDragon, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @apricotstarship, @Osteophagy, @Closetcreep, @Arkenrall, @Fenixinka, @heathermoon, @Levona, @Scarheart99789, @Qhersek, @elbarien, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Elisse, @MoonlitNight, @FeatherFace, @Halflight, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Sheerivory, @Techmox, @ShinyWoobat, @cyborb, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Vovina, @AlaskanSnow, @techne, @kbb, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Sensual, @ReneDV98, @Avmire, @RileythePlagueDr, @pilotbites, @Lanikot, @ArtofSocrates, @pondweed, @klee, @Wryvern, @Veracity, @Lesbos, @Allychan, @Kuningaskala, @Aito, @Banguela, @galaxanova, @Benzyne, @Emarelda, @lantadyme, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @ancestral, @Cadash, @LordDragonWubbs, @psylla, @Tinyparrot, @***, @Lordofthepies, @Maeva, @Dreadnoughtus, @securitr0n, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @big, @strawberrymoon, @Stormtium, @wwhirlybirb, @hyuukiru, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Pripyat, @Chlorr, @Kuratabells, @zafer, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Juni, @pathfinder, @iaqo, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Trachynhawb, @Benuyka, @Dragonlaird, @puppicino, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @Jesster, @DeltaNegative, @ancestral, @Milkdud, @Rayzor, @Flanoir, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @Petros, @TehuMertt, @aprilraven, @Biird, @BloodAlphaess, @Hyndil, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Nightshade835, @Bantymom, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @underwater, @Anduins, @Weavile, @Starfire0, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @PossessedBirb, @lightly, @dawn, @Dussty, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @borkbean, @IromotNemem, @lyricalmyxteries, @aliciawonderland, @Descending, @summerwar, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @Skippyjimjams, @LuneLight, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @KristalNoodles, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @Adamantium, @Vsavi, @junu, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @ElfCommander, @Levona, @kazukira, @Lurkingbullfox, @DArtsy, @Sephrenia, @Nazom, @fuzzysherbet, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @Saerino, @Tilli, @ASinglePringle, @Doxiunoia, @Mintso, @Massif, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @theftNshrubbery, @Neraida, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @katpphic, @Kelpoyo, @SirLeafheart, @Nocelenett, @lorri12, @mmuted, @TenderVulture, @pups, @Katigura, @HPPJWoF, @phoeniixfire, @Aerites, @Meely, @JamesAcaster, @nyatto, @cvthedral, @kijauni, @Ranka, @Azabelle, @pinkkittens, @minervamaga, @Paranatural, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @BlueStopSigns, @Penny11, @ces, @tvoir, @rufusdrumknott, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @XCOM, @TamneSenke
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky

I'll take a copy for Kintsugi please~
@varenyky

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
[quote name="Galaxtic" date="2019-10-17 09:59:50" ]I'll take a copy for Kintsugi please~[/quote] @Galaxtic I sent you a PA so that you'll have the full week to pay for it!
Galaxtic wrote on 2019-10-17 09:59:50:
@Galaxtic

I sent you a PA so that you'll have the full week to pay for it!
Zo7dCea.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 212 213